Men's Health Community
Specific Answer Needed!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Specific Answer Needed!

The skin at the tip of my penis opening(meatus) seems thinned and gets irritated very easily as the opening gets misaligned quite often slightly exposing the inside of my urethra. This happens even just from my pants seams rubbing across it the wrong way while standing up or walking. It also has hyperpigmentation and the skin seems weaker and not as elastic as it once was. I have tried moisturizers, aquaphor, ceptaphil body wash, cotton boxers, even Lotrisone(potent steroid cream) with no help. Anyways I have decided I want to try a vitamin c serum of some sort or possibly emu oil as they are known to thicken and strengthen skin. I am concerened what is safe to use on it though as I don't want to cause further problems! Basically my main question is what type of vitamin c topical should I use including 1. strength in %( I understand lower than 10% is not very effective though what would suitable for penis skin) 2. form as in Magnesium Ascorbal Phosphate or Ascorbal Palimate( I understand L-ascorbic acid is very unstable and oxidizes quickly), a brand name & specific place to buy this would be great also? I have also read about how emu oil can thicken and heal skin; so would this be a better option than topcial vitamin c for the penis skin? By the way currently I am using Man 1 Man oil(penis health cream) as well as EpiCaram(skin barrier cream) right now which seems to be helping slightly. Altough I need something that will work to heal the skin faster and effectively strengthen my meatus skin without risking serious side effects? Please take time to answer my questions directly and specifically as I am already well informed about the basic treatments for this and have tried them all with no improvement!
1 Comment
Blank
Hi Buck, the real problem comes from some skin creams as they thin the skin, so your doing lots of research for your problem which is good.
Good Luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...