Men's Health Community
Spots INSIDE nose! (yucky im sure)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Spots INSIDE nose! (yucky im sure)

AHHH!

I start to get a swelling feeling on the outside of my nose (normally in the grove where it meets my face) and it gets really bad, as if there is about to be a huge spot.

Then, nothing appeard on the outside, but one appears on the inside. I have this swelling feeling now.

I also have an almighty spot still inside, and i mean huge! Sorry to sound so disgustin but its ALL head, its all white puss, you can see it all crammed inside.

I cant get to it, its too far in! I dunno if i could get at it with tweezers or something, but im not sure if i wanna try!

What can i do? It really really really hurts when developing, and if i try and squeeze from the outside, or even jsut rub the swelling, and its very irratating.

Please help, im really worried, and more to the point, annoyed and irratated!
Tags: spots, Health
Please answer.
hello?????
please, someone?
It's either a zit or an ingrown hair.  It's nothing to freak out about.  Just try to get up there with tweezers and gently break it open.  It will relive the pressure and then it can start to heal.
Dude i have the same problem it happens to me all the time. Last time i squeezed it and i black hair popped out of the outside of my nose. So it had grown all the way through yuk :S
Then it was gone with in like 24 hours. Now i have the same problem just 2 weeks later but it hurts so much i cant touch it yet. I stuck an ice cube up my nose and waited for it to go numb the i attacked it give that a go it did not hurt as much doing that.
Listen mate use some mangnesium oxide if it is to painfull to touch put this on the indside of your nose with a cotton bud a few times within the first week. Magnesium oxide draws out the infection. It wont be pleasant but it will get puslulated and pop within a week.

Insdie nasal spots are usually caused by several things in the main cutting you nasal hair  but more predomenantly by sticking your finger with all its bacteria up your nose. As such use a hanky this prevents infection and in the main stops zits. Hope this helps
what works best for me is a little metal nail file that you get in the kits.  a little pressure and its gone.  had one for a year, what a relief.
I seem to be getting this problem too, it started in Feb were i was getting sores in my nose, but id squeeze them out, but give it week or two and it comes back again. since this time my nose feels and looks like its swollen up abit and i seem to have a slight breathing problem on left side of my nose, as if somthing is stuck up my nostral.
Has anyone else had this problem?
YOU PICK YOUR NOSE!
ahahha. just kidding.
i get these all the time. usually when i go out to big places. like first dates!
they proper make my nose massive.
atm i have two! one on each side! ERUGH!
i find pulling the scab off so it all bleeds out several times a day helps...
but im also told you should never touch spots.
but it keeps me busy in my free time and i do like to breathe every now and again.