Straight Penis, but now its curved?
I am 19 years old, and just recently i noticed that when i start to get erect my penis would get erect to the left side...Before this, my penis was always straight. I dont know what happened, but when semi-erect it curves to the left, and when fully erect and curves to the left but isnt as noticeable. I dont experience pain, i havent seen any lumps. However, i would like to know why my penis curves all of sudden. I do remember feelin pain down there for a day and then i noticed this. When flaccid, is also curves to the left and sometimes it looks like the head of my penis tilts to the left, like its not pointing straight. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I would appreciate it
hey can anyone help me...What i just noticed is at the base of my penis the left side seems strong enough to hold my erection, but the right side seems weak and thats why it tilts to the left. SO im guessing what ever holds the penis when erect is whats messed up on the right side. When erect i cant turn my penis to the right because it wont let me, but when i turn it to the left there is no force stopping me, so im guessing its someting to do with what holds my penis erect on the right side?
Have you seen your doctor?
no i havent...im at school 6 hrs away...what i noticed is that when i am very firm and erect my penis is erect straight out with a slight curve, which isnt notieable. when the erection dies down it curves severly and  wobbles either to the right or left and stays there. also i noticed that the underside of my penis has purple coloring around the area that carries blood..this purple area has gotten lighter over the few weeks, but u can see it.. is it scars?
k thanks i will. but do you have an idea of what it could be, my penis curves alot to the left when semi-erect and sometimes it curves when flaccid, this never happened b4. got any ideas, so i can know somewhat? i appreciate your help. besides that, it functions the same and i dont have pain. hopefully it will heal or go away soon
Go to the health center and have the doctor look at it. Don't be embarrassed or worried in any way - this is nothing s/he hasn't seen before. Call TODAY and make an appointment. As with anything, if there is damage, the sooner it's addressed the better. Don't wait any longer.
see a doctor if it starts to do anything weird.. like hurt.

but i have the same thing ^.^ dont worry that much.

I did some research on it.. and found out on average population of america... 64% has this.

The penis is made up of tissue that when filled with blood becomes hard... sometimes a certain section could be damage.. or worn down and build up with scar tissue.. which does not get as hard. This causes a curve.

If you masterbate.. it could be that.. expecially if your right handed...
but dont worry... no girl will care because its so common.
k kool. the doctor checked it out, he said everything looks fine...i asked him why the veins are purple..he said it looks fine..i think its scar tissue, newho he said i dont have nething to worry bout...lets just hope

thanks guys
Hi I m John nd i m 19 years old and i started masterbating when i was 12 nd now my penis curved down and it is difficult to do sex in some other positions nd i m so worried about this pls help what should i do?

thnx
Well boys were al in the same boat i guess! We think about it way too much ,my `problem`started at about 14 and i worried about it too much but now after reading and some investigation i found out it was pretty normal and after reading your comments I know im not the only one who felt this way ...were all different and should be proud of it even thoe were abit `curved`were all healthy and should be proud of being diffrent! you all have balls just talking about it! and im happy i got to learn for ppl with the same so called problems!
hey chill bro i have da same thing as you,,, yes my penis lookz like its kinda twisted,, and yes it curves to the left.................................its super normal bro. BE PROUD BRO WE ARE UNIQE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have the same problem
thanks for helping....but please one questions
should i continue masturbating?
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
All you can eat buffets
Aug 20 by gymdandee
AnnieBrooke went to an interesting lect... Comment
Aug 19
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle