Strange lump in groin
Hi, i've been dragging this for the last three months. I've got a lump in groin, on the right side, right next to the penis. It's not visible, but i can feel it by hand. It's not round like a ball, rather it feels like a long piece of something, about an inch long and a third of an inch wide (though sometimes it feels smaller than that). It's painful, not all the time, but on a daily basis. The pain is not too strong though, but noticeable. I also have back and muscle pain. STD tests came back negative, and initial ultrasound at the urologists showed no signs of tumors or anything else. What could this be?
Not a single answer? Could anyone just clarify for me could this be swollen lymph nodes/glands? Usually in the pictures found via google, those are shown as clearly visible bumps in groin, neck etc. Mine isn't visible though. Could this be hernia? I have no pain while coughing, but i do feel pain in the right leg, around the lump itself. Also, some abdominal and muscle pain. No diarrhea or vomiting.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.