Strange penis sensation....anyone had this before?
About a week ago, I got a strange sensation in my penis.  Its not really painful, more of a numbness feeling.  The location is under the skin just below the corona of the glans.  Its not noticeable unless I accidently brush it with my arm.  I can maintain erection and orgasm, I just notice a slight increase in sensitivity in the area.  I've felt similar things before when I've caused slight injury due to rough sex, but in those cases the sensation went within 1 or 2 days.  Its now been 5 days, and although the immediate slight pain went within a few hours...I'm still left with this sensation.  I've searched all over the internet and from what I can tell its not as serious as a penile fracture as its not painful and I have full sexual function.  Has anyone else experienced something like this?  I'm not really able to get to a doctor at the moment so I'm trying to find out if its something serious or just needs time to heal.
this sounds similar to some of the vibration/buzzing sensations that some of us have been experiencing.  check this link:

http://medhelp.org/forums/MensHealth/messages/890.html
I have this same problem to. When your Penis is erect you can twitch it, my sensation feels like its constantly twitching when either erect or not. Not sore at all just VERY VERY irritating and i always feel restless and unable to relax with it.
Hi Everyone,

I have found I have this exact symptom (spasming penis) if I ingest caffeine.

When I discontinue caffeine consumption (avoiding tea and coffee) for several weeks, the spasming stops. But as soon as I consume caffeine, the spasming starts again.

I have noticed this with other muscles after consuming caffeine. For example, my eyelids start spasming if I consume caffeine for a few days in a row.

There’s another variable thrown in. :)

However, check out other possible variables if that doesn’t work. It may not have the same cause in all of us.

Take care and good luck.

jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle