Sudden Reduction in Semen Volume
I am a 51 year old man in good health and as far as I know STD free.    I work out 4 to 5 times a week, and am in good physical condition.   In August of last year, I had a sudden dramatic change in the volume of ejaculate and force behind it.   Then within a few weeks started experiencing prostate pain.  

I visited my general practitioner, and he put me on an antibiotic for two weeks and fanasteride.   He felt it was BPH.   I did get some temporary relief after the antibiotic, but the pain soon returned and the ejaculate volumn never returned to normal.

In November, I visited a Urologist, who examined my prostate and felt that it was not BPH but prostatitus.    I had a a history of prostatitus dating back to my early thirties. He put me on an antibiotic for six weeks.   This eliminated all of the prostate pain, and it has not returned.   However, my ejaculate is still minimal.   When I orgasm, it feels as if it is trying to force its way out, but that it is being blocked.  Only a small amount seems to get through.   The initial part is usually watery, maybe a drop or two, and then some thicker semen does dribble out.   Previously, I was a shooter with significant volume, so this is not normal for me at all.   I have to believe there is a cause for this other than just natural aging, as it came on so suddenly last summer.   Any ideas as to what the cause might be would be extremely helpful, as this has me frustrated and concerned.
I am 21 years old and at the age of 15 it occurred to me the same condition. Sudden reduction of sperm. When I ejaculate I feel as if the sperm is being blocked. Furthermore over sometime the time I take to ejaculate started to decrease and nowadays sometimes I ejaculate immediately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A related discussion, prostrate was started.
A related discussion, I have prostet minor. I have sudden reduction of semen.Give remedies was started.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle