Sudden inabily to stay hard during sex
My boyfriend and I have had a brilliant, mutually-satisfying sex life until recently as it seems that he can't maintain or (occasionally) even produce an erection and when he does he comes very quickly which is strange because it has never really happened before. We are both 19, live a healthy lifestyle and are very much in love and because of this I am very very sure that he is not cheating on me or questioning his sexuality. We have talked about it and he says that he doesn't know what the problem is and I try to be as understanding and gentle as I can because I know it must be horrible for him but it also makes me feel fairly terrible, although I keep telling myself that its not because I am not attractive enough but obviously sometimes this is really difficult to believe. Furthermore, it makes me reluctant to try something new as I feel that will put more pressure on him to perform and in my mind it will confirm that I am not attractive enough (normally I have really high self esteem).

Anyway, my question is: why has this suddenly started happening when nothing else in our relationship has  changed, and how can I help to get things back on track for us?

Hi why dont you have a break from sex once and while you will feel better for doing so. I am sure  your bf is faithful  to you relax lol Take care .....Bob
What you are having is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation(PE) is not uncommon and depends on multiple factors , the most common being psychological factors like stress , anxiety, depression which can be due to personal, professional , financial and other social issues which one deals with each day. The other factors that potentially lead to PE can be organic like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalance, trauma etc. Based on your description, it seems likely to be more of a stress and anxiety issue and try to be little patient and realistic in terms of performance expectation. A good psychological and physical health will help you most.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle