Men's Health Community
Swelling on penis

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Swelling on penis

Swelling on right side base and left underside of glans (glands) of penis.  I have no pain, was itchy, but not now,
was a sudden onset, no injuries to it.  Now there is swelling starting on the shaft, right hand side.

The other two areas look considerably smaller now.  Still no pain or itchy at all.  I have not been sexually
active with a partner for several months now but do masturbate a couple of times per week.

This is really stressing me out so was wondering if you could provide me with any information.  I have picked
up some antihistamines and will take two at bedtime in case it's an allergic reaction...I've been working in
the firewood all day wearing only boxers as it was very hot outside and I did sweat a lot.  I am considered to
be a very healthy 40 yrs old man and eat very healthy foods.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you kindly,
Hi Sounds like an insect bite, or two, I have had the same problem and I tend to work naked most of the time here in Greece, were loads of things just love to bite.
Try rubbing some freash cut lemon on it, works on some bites.
Good Luck
Good Luck
Thank you, will give that a try...thank you kindly...
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
All you can eat buffets
Aug 20 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle