Swollen Right Testicle
A few hours ago, while taking a shower, I noticed that my right testicle seems to be swollen very large when compared to my left.  I have never noticed this before and it has really spooked me.  I started running again 2 afternoons ago from being on a break due to an injury.  I only started running about 1 1/2 miles a day (today included) and I have proper equipment but my compression shorts are a little loose.  Do you all think this could have to do with my running and maybe I just strained something?  I drink about 1.5+ gallons of water a day so I'm not sure if it could be some kind of fluid leakage or what.  I have no clue why this has happened and if someone could please just help me out I would be very gracious.  Thank you.
Hi,You need to go and get it checked,it more than likely some type of infection.It sounds like an infection of the Epididymitis.But it would take a checkup to know for sure.Good luck.
If the swelling is painless, the best bet is a hernia or a hydrocele (a collection of fluid in the scrotum).  Since you don't mention pain or tenderness, epididymitis or other infection seems unlikely.  In any case, see a health care provider.

HHH, MD
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Piparskeggr is feeling not too bad, get... Comment
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle