Men's Health Community
Swollen balls cramps in goin, pubic and abdomen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

It started with some pain and swelling in the area below lower abdomen, 10 clock from penis (right side),  for a week i had this problem along with some weakness in the pubic area and swelling.
one week later, balls dropped down/low, balls are swollen there is swelling in groin. not sure if there is swelling in testicles. Balls shape has changed, they are big and dropped low. Now after two weeks, I have the weekness in pubic on both sides and occasional cramps in lower abdomen both sides, and both the balls hanging low with shape change and swelling.

I had trauma in pubic area right side, but that was two months ago (almost two months)
What kind of trauma did you have?  It sounds like your symptoms came on about two weeks to a month after your trauma?  Sounds like they are definitely related.  You need to go to a doctor for evaluation.

Morgannon

The doctor says there is no infection and it could be due to Initial Hernia where are the surgen she reffered said he has no idea why there is a swelling in the balls and its very minor hernia to be worried of. Now nobody had explained the reason for swollen balls.

I got hit in the pubic area with the diagnoal end of the kitchen table (wooden), when I suddenly turned to pickup a phone call, it wasn't painful initially.

after that incident the symptoms have started after two months (a week give or take)