Men's Health Community
Swollen balls
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen balls

my balls are swollen it has been about 2 weeks now and will not stop being itchy so i after i got from surgery i stayed out of school for 2 days then it startef to get itchy so i scrach it and the night i went to sleep i woke up at 3 and it was super itchy so i scrach it for a bit and went to sleep and the next morning i woke up it was sollwen in a little area and i said it will be gone and then now i keep on waking up and sraching it and all of it is swollen so now my balls are bigger than normal what do i do about it
1 Comment
Blank
Hi there,
A clinical examination is very important for determining the exact cause of your symptoms. Itching could be due to any allergy, inflammation or infection. Contact dermatitis due to allergy to any clothing, perfumes and soaps can give rise to itchy rashes. A person may experience red, raised lines or hive-like welts on the skin after scratching. The skin may be irritated, swollen. Take an antihistaminic for relief in itching. Wear loose cotton clothes. Application of calamine lotion may provide a soothing effect. For accurate diagnosis see a dermatologist.
Best luck and take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...