Aa
A
A
Close
Swollen foreskin
A month ago i was being stupid and used a facial cleanser (spectro jel) as a lubricant during masturbation. The next day my forskin around the shaft became swollen. It felt like there was a liquidy type thing in between my foreskin and penis. So i waited a couple days and it went away. Then, a week later it came back. And when the foreskin does become swollen i experience no pain, there is no discolouration, and i can still obtain an erection and urinate/ejaculate fine. This type of swelling has been coming back off and on for the past month since i used the spectro jel. It'll come for a couple of days then go away. It's pretty random. I am uncircumsed. I could really use some help here because it is starting to freak me out a bit.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
A clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management. Irritation of the delicate penile skin may be caused by using any ointments or gels on the foreskin. Frequent irritation of the foreskin can cause microscopic fissures in the penile skin. As these fissures heal, the dermal tissue may become thicker and tougher in order to resist re-injury. It is best to get it examined by a dermatologist. A physical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management. Treatment will be specific based on the underlying cause. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
11 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
14 hrs ago
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom