Swollen foreskin
A month ago i was being stupid and used a facial cleanser (spectro jel) as a lubricant during masturbation. The next day my forskin around the shaft became swollen. It felt like there was a liquidy type thing in between my foreskin and penis. So i waited a couple days and it went away. Then, a week later it came back. And when the foreskin does become swollen i experience no pain, there is no discolouration, and i can still obtain an erection and urinate/ejaculate fine. This type of swelling has been coming back off and on for the past month since i used the spectro jel. It'll come for a couple of days then go away. It's pretty random. I am uncircumsed. I could really use some help here because it is starting to freak me out a bit.
A clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management. Irritation of the delicate penile skin may be caused by using any ointments or gels on the foreskin. Frequent irritation of the foreskin can cause microscopic fissures in the penile skin. As these fissures heal, the dermal tissue may become thicker and tougher in order to resist re-injury. It is best to get it examined by a dermatologist. A physical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management. Treatment will be specific based on the underlying cause. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle