I always wanted to know but never dared to ask:
1. Do men who refuse to use condoms fear that they lose their erection when putting them on?
2. How "bad" is the loss of sensitivity with a condom for men compared to without?
3. Does sex after childbirth (woman, obviously...) feel a lot different, even if the woman does tons of kegel exercises? And is there a difference in how many children she has had?
4. What do men think when their intimate partner is acting like a porn star (with all the sexed up media one tends to believe it is a must)?
5. What do men suggest to prevent their marriages going stale in regards to sexual relations?
6. Do men ever talk about sexual anxieties with their partners or just on this web site?
Thank you for any replies. I am just a curious person...
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.