Takes too long to ejaculate
I have always taken pride in my ability to hold out on ejaculation until after my woman has at least two orgasms. In my younger years I had a problem with ejaculating to fast.  I put all my energy into learning to control this. I was successful and never saw it as a problem until I got with my new lady. She says she has always made men ejaculate fast and because I can not then she must not be pleasing to me. Once she has an orgasm the show is over immediately.  She says she can not stand to be touched after orgasm. She wants me to finish first but, I just can not do it in ten or fifteen minutes. I she has a high sex drive but limits sex with me because she feels I will not ejaculate and she want my semen in her virgina which makes her feel like she did her job. She herself have to mastrubate during sex to reach her peak but does not see that as a problem.  When I am almost there I seem to lose sensation and it will not happen.  I do not lose erection. In the past after the woman finish I finish in five to ten minutes later no matter how long it takes them. Now I just want to get in there and ejaculate quickly if it makes her happy. I am so frustrated because I feel she loves me as I love her but, just avoids sex because it takes me too long to ejaculate.
Are you circumsized and do you take any viagra or alternative medication?
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle