Tantric Breathing
Tantric Breathing Technique to Prolong Sexual Intercourse:
The following technique is a variation of Kapalbhati Pranayama and it is simple yet very effective.
During sexual intercourse, as the excitement peaks for the male and he approaches orgasm he should begin to do Kapalbhati Pranayama through the mouth.  Specifically, he should puff air out of his mouth while pulling in the stomach muscle sharply with each exhalation.  As in Kapalbhati, allow the stomach to relax for the recoil inhalation to take place. This rapid puffing out of air through the mouth changes the blood chemistry and will retard ejaculation by easing the blood supply to the male sexual organ.
As with any skill, practice makes perfect. In Kapalbhati(respiration exercise-called fire breathing) concentration is on exalation , the inhalation is automatic.
Nice posting. Do you know about these pranayama books?

http://www.YogaVidya.com/freepdfs.html

I visit various yoga sites and i have picked up this from some site.I think is Anmoml mehta site.I wil also visit your site- yogavidya.com. thanks.
I just visited your website and found it quite useful.  i am 79 and doing yoga from child hood. I did yoga for four years regularly in a Jain  hostel., Songadh, India, However thereI was a big gap afterwards. I was regular from the age of 35. Attended many camps of yoga and meditation.Learning is a continuous process so I do look at various websites and try to understand from various viewpoints.Thanks.
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle