Terrible Scrotum Smell
I am 26 Years of age, and for the past few years I have been dealing with a horrendous issue. A severe odor comes from the groin area on me, my scrotum to be more specific, and it has really been bothering me for quite sometime. Sexual encounters I have had have turned into nightmares and I have acquired unwanted nicknames from friends...even family. The odor started out pretty pungent, mainly the worst after removal of clothing, but now I can be smelled just by standing next to me. Ive tried medications from the local store and I bath regularly but nothing is helping. I'''m afraid to have sex now, and it has gotten to the extent where I cannot even stay aroused during masturbation from such a foul odor. Please help me on any information possible as to how I can treat this curse.
have you seen a doc ? bacteria mutiplys on the skin in folds and is awful smelly , they can give you antibiotic cream for it tho , i presume you tried this ?
I would see a doctor for sure. I might also say that if you are taking some vitimins, they might be the reason.
Peter;

First, what medications have you tried?  If you haven't tried Tinactin, I'd use it for a week and see if you have any improvement (it's a good antifungal).

Second, what is the condition of your scrotal skin?  Any growths, lesions, discoloration, etc.?  Any open sores on your scrotum?

Third, regarding hygiene - do you sweat a lot, especially in the groin area?  

Fourth, why have you waited years to get this taken care of?  GO SEE A DOCTOR.
I cannot stress how important it is to see a doctor.  Don't be embarassed by the smell - doctors have smelled MUCH worse than that.  Trust me, I'm married to a doctor, and she hasn't smelled anything yet that is worse than gangrene.

Morgannon
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle