Testicle ache
Hi, for some reason my right testicle have been aching like crazy. When I walk around, it aches and hurts. I don't know what is wrong with me. The right testicle has been aching from time to time. It aches and then doesn't and then aches again.. It is very irritating for me. I went to the clinic and I gave a urine sample to see if there is gonnerhea or chlamydia present and said that they will call me if I do but they didn't call me so I am assuming that I don't have it. I still have the testicle ache right now and I am not sure what is the cause or reason for it to ache. Can you please help me?
It could be anything, wait for the results.

However, in my opinion, this feeling usually comes from back to back ejaculation (not spacing out your sessions) and its from masturbating.
    It may be varicocele or a testicular infection. You should get it diagnosed by a urologist.
Solace
you may have blue balls. i don't believe it's a medical term. its when you haven't had sex or masturbated for a while. everyone is different. some people need to "relieve" themselves every day some it happens after a week or month with no activity if that's not the issue it may be an infection
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.