Men's Health Community
Testicle ache
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Testicle ache

Been having semi-aches in testicle for almost a year and finally went and saw a uroligist. He felt both of them saying the left feels fine. This is the one thats bothering me. But wants me to get an ultrasound done today. Which I am but was wondering if that is normal. That if he didn't feel anything to have me go get an ultrasound.
5 Comments
Blank
Hi Celtic, Just to back up that you have no problem, but then if they see something he can say told you so, and plan some treatment for you.
Good Luck
Blank
So i had the ultrasound and Tech said that she didn't see a Mass and that of course was off the record cause they arent allowed to say much.. Is this a good sign? Thanks for responding.
Blank
And a tech would probably be able to see if something is wrong correct?
Blank
Found out today that i have a small 4mm epididymial cyst. Otherwis negative. Normal Testicular flow bilaterally. Urologist said its nothing to worry about and that wasn't where my pain was coming from. He says it may have something to do with nerves in the back. What a relief.
Blank
Hi Celtic very good news for you, takes a big weight of your mind, nows the time to go forward.
Good Luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank