Testicle ache
Been having semi-aches in testicle for almost a year and finally went and saw a uroligist. He felt both of them saying the left feels fine. This is the one thats bothering me. But wants me to get an ultrasound done today. Which I am but was wondering if that is normal. That if he didn't feel anything to have me go get an ultrasound.
Hi Celtic, Just to back up that you have no problem, but then if they see something he can say told you so, and plan some treatment for you.
Good Luck
So i had the ultrasound and Tech said that she didn't see a Mass and that of course was off the record cause they arent allowed to say much.. Is this a good sign? Thanks for responding.
And a tech would probably be able to see if something is wrong correct?
Found out today that i have a small 4mm epididymial cyst. Otherwis negative. Normal Testicular flow bilaterally. Urologist said its nothing to worry about and that wasn't where my pain was coming from. He says it may have something to do with nerves in the back. What a relief.
Hi Celtic very good news for you, takes a big weight of your mind, nows the time to go forward.
Good Luck
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr commented on Some beginning Teia b...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr says 20 1/3 year old Miss T... Comment
Oct 20