Testicular pain
Hi.  I've been experiencing severe pain in my left testicle, for the past eighteen months.  I recently was diagnosed with calcification on the left kidney and there was also a trace of blood in my urine.  A couple of weeks ago, I underwent a flexible cystoscopy and everything was "normal".

Unfortunately, the testicular pain is unbearable and it has become so bad, that my GP has prescribed me morphine.

Could the calcification be causing this pain and if so, what can be done about it ?  I really am desperate for help. .
    Since your cystoscopy is clear, I would think that the testicular pain is not related to the kidney stone. Also,  eighteen months  is a very long period to have continued with severe testicular pain and you should get it checked up by a urologist.

Solace
Thank you for the advice - I am due to see a Urologist on Thursday, so hopefully I can start to get the treatment which I need.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle