Men's Health Community
The mysterious hard flaccid

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

The mysterious hard flaccid

I've read other threads on this topic and they all seemed quite lively at some point with dozens of men suffering from the same symptoms offering each other support.  All those threads seem to have died out and I'm wondering if all those men killed themselves because this condition is really depressing.  I had a mild case of what you'd call a "hard flaccid penis."  The poster on this thread sums it up pretty well: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Penis-hard-even-in-flaccid-state/show/452831

Basically, my penis would "turtle," becoming small and quite hard in the flaccid state.  This would occur while I was standing, wet, cold, etc., and would go away with gentle massage.  A vein that runs along my shaft became slightly more prominent, but erection frequency and strength were more or less normal.  I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but after a few days of rest (i.e. not ejaculating), things slowly began returning to normal down there.  

Well, I got a little too anxious and decided it might be okay to have sex with my girlfriend.  During the sex, I guess my penis was pushed laterally too forcefully/abruptly, causing a loud popping noise that both my girlfriend and I heard.  I remained erect and we resumed having sex, but immediately after (an uncomfortable) ejaculation, my penis became smaller and harder than ever before.  Worst of all, it would not respond to massage.

It's been about a month since the pop, and I can't report any significant improvements.  I haven't masturbated since the incident and I've all but lost my desire to have sex.  My penis is still hard in the flaccid state for most of the day.  I can now massage it and get it to soften a little, but it remains quite a bit smaller than normal and it curves slightly to the left (only in the flaccid state, I don't think I have peyronies).  I can't remember the last time I woke up with an erection, and if I force one, it's weak at best.  In addition, my testicles hang a bit differently.  I am not sure how to describe it, but it is just unusual.

Can anyone help me out?  What was that pop that I heard?  Although not ideal, I'd give anything to go back to the "pre-pop" symptoms, as those were tolerable and much less severe.

I don't know if I can go on like this.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle