Men's Health Community
Tight Foreskin(Adult)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Tight Foreskin(Adult)

I have tight foreskin that i cant pull back and couldnt for as far back as the age of 9-10. Im 18 now and altough i masturbate (normal...i think)im afraid to have intercourse because it will hurt. It is very tender underneath because i can touch the tip and it is dark red/purple colour. Please help because im afraid to go to the doctor.
Tags: Health
There are medications (steroid creams) that a doctor can prescribe that can help.  They can also discuss some mild stretching exercises you might try.

Don't be afraid to discuss this with a doctor. You are an adult, and adults take care of their medical issues, regardless of the body part involved.  Women go to the gynecologist every year, and sometimes more often.  Men  should not be fearful of doing the same if needed.  

In the meantime, here is an extremely helpful link:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347
Where you circumcised,after you where born?It sounds like you haven't been circumcised,if not go to your family doctor,and talk with her or him about your penius foreskin,and that it is tender to the touch.He or she will examine you,and give you there opinion on what should be done.All so do you clean the foreskin area good,men who have not been circumcised,have this problem alot,they can't pull the skin back to clean there head of there penius.Make an appointment and get this resolved soon.Good Luck.
thanks. no im not circumcised its a huge issue for me. affects my whole life i guess il just ahve to take the bull by the horns and sort it out.....thanks again!
You can have a simple surgery done,the doctor will cut off the excess foreskin.You wil have some pain,but pain medication will be prescribed.Go to your doctor and have this looked in to.Do not be ashamed of yoy are going through,there are several men who have not been circumcised,and have this same problem,they eventully break down and go,because the pain is worse than what it was.This can all so effect your sex life,because sex will hurt,and you will not be able to to come to climax,due to the pain.You wil not be able to tell that you had the surgery.Make an appointment and get this taken care of.If you don't it wil only get worse with time.
Hey Benjy

I am 18 too and am in the same position as you, I have had a tight foreskin and a really over sensitive penis for a long time now and never had the courage to go to the doctors about it! Today (lucky I caught your post today) I phoned up the doctors with all my courage and just booked an appointment, i just said can I have a male doctor and that was it.

Beleive me buddy, it will be worth it so be with me and phone up your doctor tomorrow! Then you can tell me how you got on if you liked and same for me!

Good luck buddy
Go smack your parents for not circumcising you, first.

Waiting..

Okay! That was quick!
Now go get circumcised! its good to believe in Islam fate if you think about it it makes more sense than whatever **** you guys believe in that ends up getting all you idiots ****** in the end!

take care!