Tingling Penis
I have read with interest under "faint vibrating/buzzing/spasm in penis" references to tingling sensation, but I am not sure my experience is the same as so many of you. Have you ever had your leg go to sleep frolm sitting in one position too long?  The leg or foot has "gone to sleep."  You jump up and after massaging or just moving the leg, tingling begins and you gingerly step around a bit and slowly it gets better and then goes away.  I can be sitting and discover what I describe is that my penis "goes to sleep", which scares me.  I jump up and move my legs and sometimes actually move my penis around, and it diminishes and then goes away.  It could, I suppose, be described as a vibration, but to me it is a tingling.  And it scares me, making me worry that something bad is about to happen.

I play tennis, I have a lower back pain problem, I have had my gallbladder removed, I have had sciatica, I sleep poorly, and I sit a lot.  Could my tingling be the same thing as your vibrations?  Thanks.  Oh, BTW, I am in my mid 60s and try to play tennis as much as I can.  Thanks.

This discussion is related to faint vibrating/buzzing/spasm in penis.
sounds like circulation which is common.. if you are worried about it at all go and see a doctor..
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle