Tingling-buzzing in penis
Has anyone gotten plausible or believable reasons or causes why this syndrome might occur, or what it is called?
I had never heard of it at all...it is exactly as several men have described...a sort of fine or fast/high frequency vibration...like a cell phone but finer. It doesn't correspond with breath or movement; but it does seem like it might ebb and flow with the pulse somewhat.
One "expert" supposed health professional suggested a guy should see a psychiatrist...it's way too late for this to drive me crazy; it's not nearly as disturbing as a toothache or broken-bone pain...but it's sure as hell not psychosomatic/imaginary...very simple, kindof subtle, but not that damn subtle either.
Weird.  It does remind me of many odd aches or pings i've weathered before which cured themselves, or which I was able to balance out through diet, rest, or exercise. It seems likely it's neurological, probably something TCM teaches about; probably something most Industrial Medicine doctors have never heard of, or scramble to pawn off as something they have heard of.
Anyway....if anyone knows cause, and effective cure/therapy/rebalancing to remedy it....I would like to have my loins mostly restful again, with only the metaphorical occasional buzz....rather than this somewhat alarming electronic-feeling buzz!

This discussion is related to Vibration sensation in penis.
A related discussion, vibration in penis was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.