Men's Health Community
Tip of penis burning during Urination.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Tip of penis burning during Urination.

Hey im an 18 yr old male and I met this girl and we have had sex at least once or twice everyday for the past 3-4 days Ive seen her.

when i got home i urinated and it burned, only when it reached the base of the tip of my penis. Im scared of it being some kind of STD but she said she was tested 6 months ago and was clean, and the only guy she had been with had to keep being tested as well. As he had been paranid about getting an STD.

Its been burning EVERY time I urinate for the past few days.

Could it be from having sex to often. like...from coming a lot. IDK.

It only burns when it reachs the BASE of the TIP of my penis.
Tags: burn, urination, tip, tips, sex, 18, STD
Oh and I have no discharge, as a symptom from an STD.

There is NO discharge that I have seen.
I think it maybe an kidney infection. when i had a kidney infection i had to take a urine sample and they asked me wether its burns when i urinated, it didnt accually burn but because they ask me this i think it maybe be a kindey infection, i recomend you go to see a doc, even tho it is very embarrasing. Good luck
ANYONE ELSE have any suggestions? I need more than one opinion
I have had several UTIs,(urinal tract infections), whenever I get them I hit the Cranberry Pills from a health store and drink lots of water, takes about two weeks but it goes.

When I get them I get a sore penis tip and an ache behind my scrotum also an ache from my groin to just above the knee, there are a lot of infections that can be passed on from having sex that are not considered to be STDs, sometimes the person who passed it on doesnt even know they have a problem.

I think everyone gets worried when they have unprotected sex and unless this clears up I would pay the doctor a visit, I am very pleased to be 64 and married I dont think I could handle all the worry of having sex.

Good Luck
Thanks a lot. Thats comforting to hear that theres other things other than STDS lol. So its not AS severe as an ATD
Sounds like a uti to me. Try cranbeery juice or pills and drink tons of water. If this doesn't work then you will need some antibiotics.
the hole, err...idk where the urine comes out, looks a bit...idk swollen? but not like huge, just red and a bit oversized
Was wonderin what turned out to be the reason DigitalMayhem. Experiencing the same damn thing here ... !!!
Any input would be of help, thanks.
base of my penis hurts after i ejaculate. havnt had sex for awhile. only hurts if i dont pee right after.