Men's Health Community
To stop masterbation(masturbation) you need WILL power!!

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Before i write what i want to say, i want the people who think "masterbation (masturbation) is healthy or causes no harm" to get out of this thread/forum.
This place  is only for the addicted people who want to say a complete NO to masterbation (masturbation) as a result of it ruining their lives (mentally/physically i being one of them,8 years addicted)

So coming to the topic, you definitely need a very strong will power to stop this masterbation (masturbation) act to have a energetic, refreshing life (yes, i have experienced it myself )i stopped masterbating (masturbating) for 15 days in a row last year and my will power was weak enough by then as sexual tensions increased and i masterbated again to satisfy my lust and it spoiled me again.I have struggled to
I am  24 yrs now and  had a new year resolution of stopping it and went for hardly a week and jerked yet again.I am sure you have tried controlling yourself but at some point of time lost the control and it feel so awful when that short orgasm finishes and spills out  sperms in your underwear vanishing  all the good efforts u tried   till that time.

Now i want you and me to write COUNT of  the days we are successfully controlling ourselves and share different ways of stopping masterbation (masturbation) and also how it feels to have stopped it after a while.
As i said earlier, when i stopped it for 15 days(my max count) i was really feeling more energetic in life and loving life.Now i want to go beyond this level and reach new milestones.
Atleast i will keep updating my count of days here!Wish me luck.

PS:today is my 4th day

Tags: masterbation, stop masterbation
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
Day-5
god, i almost made it! thanks a ton for my friend who rang  my mobile and made my penis  down!Never watch porn even by mistake!!
Day 5-continues without ejaculation!
I tell you what, dont even look at the roadside women or any girl because you subconsciously start fancying about them later! Get busy with career/studies!
day-6,struggle continues! i am happy and proud of myself!
day -7
i am loving women on road, they look yummy.I think i can go without masterbating (masturbating) for a couple of years until my marriage when i will have a neat sex with my wife :)
Masturbation is only a problem if it interferes with your life or relationships. Or if it's the only think you can think about doing, then it's a problem. It's normal for men to do this and nothing wrong with it.
well now i did it, i finally couldn't control it, actually i am kind of forced to do it! so i failed ! But i am not dead! I will fight again!
I will stop looking at girls/women.I will read good books and i believe in myself that i will get over this habit which has ruined my life! I will keep updating here...
Day 0
Piparskeggr , blood counts were back to... Comment
Dalubaba commented on photo
summer
18 hrs ago by drifter0213
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle