Men's Health Community
Too much porn/masturbation cause ED?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Viewing 2001-2200 comments:
well, if you can get an erection just by touching yourself, without porn, that sure means something. How were you feeling when you were about to have sex? Maybe it was just nervousness. But, like you mentioned, there's a "pornification" of your dreams haha. If I were you, I would stop the PMO and try to have sex again. YBOP suggests a "test" to determine wether it's porn-related or not, wich is basically trying to masturbate just with sensual touch, and you said you managed to do that. So I'm guessing it's mainly anxiety, wich is good (no cravings, relapses, etc). Try to relax and tell us how it went. Let's see what the other forum members think
Hi im here bc I need help!!! my bf has been masturbating to porn on a regualr basis for a very long time looong before I even knew him. im 20 and he juuust turned 31. we have been dating for over a year now and i was having problems bc we werent having sex on a regualr basis we never really have...more in the beginning thaan now tho fer sure..anyways i caught him mastubating to porn one morning even tho the night before we had sex and i asked him if he wanted to have sex n he said no...so than i did some snooping and realized he had a problem with porn and maturbating...he maturbating at least 3times a week if not more and having sex with me once every 2 weeks....he knows i will do anythign in bed and im young and hot so i just dont get it! he has started not watching porn and not maturbating since early january....we have been having sex since then once a week maybe. but still really no change...is there anythingn i can do to help this process more or anything i shouldnt do?! please help me im getting desperate!!! I just wanna have sex with my bf and i just want him to wanna have sex with me...
Here's another good article on wheter you're addicted or not. http://yourbrainonporn.com/are-you-hooked-on-porn-ask-asam
If i were you, id wait for a couple of more days to see if the flatline appears, but you seem fine. Back when i was in puberty couple of days without mastrubation would again give me rock hard erections again but that was when the hormones were raging inside of me. If you are still a teenager(you didn't specify how old are you) i think its safe to say that you don't have a problem, but still, i would stop watching porn or limit mastrubation to about 3-4 times a week. Mastrubation should not be your daily habit simply because it did become your daily habit, but something that you do when you get horny when you see a pretty girl or you watched something on tv. Going to porn sites everyday so i can mastrubate is something that gave me the addiction - i wasn't mastrubating because i was getting horny, i was mastrubating because i wanted to get horny and there is a difference, belive me.

About the chaser effect...true story...it ruined my PMO effort once and it almost ruined my efforts twice...
Well, the first thing you should know is that IF he's an addict, he will need extraordinary will power to stop. And most importantly, he will need to WANT to stop.
For me, the thing that helped the most was this site: www. yourbrainonporn.com . It made me understand what I was doing to myself and what I had to do to get my sex life back on track.
Try telling him that you really want to have sex more frequently and that you think that if he stopped watching porn, that would happen. Show him the site afterwards. Don't expect a good reaction, though. This kind of request can be seen as quite humiliating, because it might imply that he's not good enough to please you.
Anyways, hope I helped.
Tell us how it went and try to introduce him to the forum
You are pushing this matter, your bf should have no orgasms whatsoever in the first couple of weeks at least. His brain needs a break from orgasms, even though he isnt watching porn while he is having sex with you. Many of the guys here on the forum had problem with their sexual performance when they started, after a couple of weeks of no orgasms whatsoever some of them said that they could have succesful sex with good erections, but still they were not cured. Having regular sex in the recovery process is going to slow down the rebooting process, especially if your bf is not getting a couple of weeks of break. It is quite normal for guys during the recovery process not to be horny, it is something you shouldn't push...
we already had a huge fallout i should him this site and everything and he realized he had a problemm and he said he really did want to stop so like i said he put blocker s ont he computer and his phone so he couldnt acess anything...the first week of him nto watching he wanted to have sex twice tht week which ia unheard of lol....now i can barely get a reaction outta him....he said he wants to try n not have sex as long as possible to see if tht will make him  want it more but on saturdays we usually get drunk n end up having sex...but tht is seriously the only day we never randomly have sex anymore and trust me he knoooows I want to have sex. im outta answers
welll he was starting to get blue balls after the first 5 days he said he needed a release bc it wouldnt go away so we had sex i didnt push it at all i said we can wait as long as u can go....but knowing he shouldnt be having sex at all i will not push it he also works at a strip club he has worked there fro 10yrs idk if that can also slow down the progres...but he hates h  is job and most of the girls there...
Just checking in, doing a progress report along with some questions. So tomorrow will be day 30 of no PMO. From about day 10-20 I had a huge libido, I just wanted to have sex with someone (porn doesn't even register as an option... well rarely anyways), I could hardly handle it. At around day 22 I got a handjob from a girl I'm seeing, I didn't need to fantasize, my erection was decent about 80% and I came... which is a huge improvement, that would not have happened before the reboot started. However, it's day 30 I'm not getting morning wood, I don't get spontaneous erections and my libido seems to be crashing again (it did this for the first week, which as I understand is normal). So for all of you who have made it 60+ days I'd like to know if/when you noticed more normal erections... I just need to a bit of positive reinforcement so I don't scrap the reboot, even though I know it is helping.
When you commit yourself to no PMO there can be no release, blue balls, no blue balls, libido or no libido. Having sex, even once in a week, during the rebooting process, slow down the progress...
I disagree with that, I think the more you are able to have sexual experiences with real women the better. It probably helps rewire your brain to normal stimulation rather than the hyperstimulation of porn... So I'd say, if you're able to have sex without having ED issues, go for it... if there are still issues I'd hold off because it can really mess with your confidence and cause a relapse.
Well having sex can benefit you, but you still need a no orgasm period of at least 2-3 weeks for your brain to get a break, especially if you are trying to have sex but not feeling like wanting to have sex, if you are not really horny.
actually i dont think he has nevver had a problem with ed issues the problem with that i g uess is he genna never go for rouund 2 ever bc he can never get hard again but hte main problem here is  hes just never horny anymore!  before he would rather jack off to porn than have sex. he said it was bc he was too lazy sometimes to have actual sex lol...now thth he isnt doing tht anymroe he just has no desire even tho apparently he isnt masturbating or looking at porn...is that normal?
i apprecaite the feedback tho btw thanks so much
I agree with that, but once you feel ready I think it is beneficial.
Had a horrible day...even thought about a relapse to calm me down...didn't do it, but damn I failed 2 tests today!
I just read some of you're stories and I'm inspired. I also really need to stop masturbating as well lol.  What are some good tips??  I already decided to definitely stay away from porn.
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I am a 36 year old married male who has been masturbating since I was 19, and masturbating to porn for the past 10 years. I have now stopped for 2 weeks and have experiences many of the low libido symptoms as described in the video. I desperately want to get healthy since my wife and I want to begin having children. Unfortunately, it is a challenge to both get an erection, and an even bigger challenge to sustain one.

I'm hoping to get cured soon. I know that everyone responds differently to rebooting, but curious as to the average amount of team people experienced before getting healthy again?
Hey there and welcome to the group.

It takes different amounts of time for your mind to heal, due to your age you may be on the faster side of the scale.  Personally I believe that if you are serious about rebooting and totally eliminate porn and masturbation you can cut down the amount of time that it takes.

But I can tell you that it works.  

Good luck!!!
I'm on the mend, but I have two prospects with new women tomorrow night. I'm very tempted to break my current streak so that I can avoid some of the sensitivity issues that I experienced last time (that is, I went extremely quickly). Is this recommended? A condom will diminish some of the issue, but I guarantee it will go relatively fast.
I think you should read this article, it explains the process well

http://yourbrainonporn.com/rebooting-with-a-partner

Your partner can get hard easier on porn then with you because he is an addict and its one of the key symptoms, never mind the erectal disfunction. And he really needs a break from sex and mastrubation and porn. You need to take it slow. Porn addiction is very tough, i can say that in my personal expirience. I cant tell you how many times i have relapsed and tried again. It is very hard and you need to be there for your boyfriend if you want to be with him. Take it slow. It is a slow process that lasts for months. Regular sex that you had is slowing things down. If you didnt have regular sex your boyfriend should have been alot better, or even cured after 3 months.
Do the simple task stay away from PMO for 3 - 4 months. No need to keep asking uncalled questions. After that u should be ok if porn is the cause or any other psychological factor.
Those relapsing  need to wake up and focus. If u are really ready u must be prepared to eliminate all factors. I only use pc at work and at home I only use it for Netflix and school homeworks. And i a used to it now I use iPhone for other things like email and this site. There is no excuse for relapsing. U must make some sacrifice!
That about sums it up Ashawo,

I look at porn like Crack.

If you care kicking the habit you can't sniff Cocaine instead of smoking it and think you are going to be drug free.

Or and Alcoholic I who is trying to become clean so he stops drinking hard liquor and just drinks beer.

Make up your mind put on your Big Boy pants and STOP!!

Thanks for your advise. Now I am able to intercouse with my wife, she enjoyed it. It lasts more than 30 minutes. But now I found I struggle to ejaculte on time and left unsatisfied. Is this delayed ejaculation problem? Still its a part of a Porn induced one.I dont know what I need to do. How long it would take for complete recovery..Please respond me soon.. .
to me it sounds like you reach your orgasm peak and chose not to orgasm and once you tried to get it back you couldn't.... Next time you have sex with your wife orgasm your body is ready to, relax a lil bit and then go for a 2nd round with your wife.
30 days tomorrow, really hard going nearly relapsed all weekend as i was very stressed with a couple of things. Still keep going i guess.
love_a_challenge has a good point.

If you suppress your orgasm sometimes its very hard to release once you past that point.  Good thing you wife is happy though :-)

You may have to relearn yourself when it comes to controlling your orgasm.

Guys, I need your help. I'm on a relapse streak. I can't stop!
It's like I'm on autopilot. There's currently no girl in my life, and I guess that's an important reason.
I start naively in a sex related topic on the internet. And always progress to webcam chat porn! I already have a k9 installed in my notebook, but I learned how to go through it. And my ipad isn't blocked and I don't know how to block it. Should I only use my notebook on the living room? I'm so sad about this....after the relapses I get almost suicidal....this addiction is ruining my life...Please give me practical tips so that I don't have the opportunity to relapse.
Well, I have never been happier to find such a thread. Im 17 and I've been on P/M since I was 13. It wasn't really a problem since i never was dating or anything. Thing is, now i got a girlfriend. I've been with her for a month now. I met her about 12 times maybe, and never have I got an erection. It pisses me off so much because i get morning boners all the time and boners randomly throughout the day. I want to move to the next step and go oral, but I'm worried I dont get hard. I'm 99% sure its from the porn, and I'm doing my best to stop it. The problem is, everytime after I see her, I feel like i MUST watch or my balls will blow up. I don't know what I should do honestly. I also wanted to know, how long of abstinence from P/M is needed so that I'm back to normal, or at least able to achieve erection.
I'm 99% sure your problem is porn also.

Leave the porn alone!!!  

I know at 17 Blue Balls can be hellish.  You are a young man do not let porn destroy your life.  In your case if you must M do it thinking about your girlfriend not Suzy Sex ****.  At age 17 she should be saying dammit is sex all you think about??!!!!  Take the step take control of your life and enjoy it!!!

Leave the porn alone!!!
Leave the porn alone!!!
Leave the porn alone!!!
if chatrooms are one of your weakness then you need to stay away from it while you reboot.
Hi guys, to those who remember me, I'm back and I have gone over 100 days without PMO...

I finally was able to test things out with a girl the last month and things were great...I banged for hrs and hrs, and now when I think about her or any other girl in public I get woodies all day now...I feel like I'm cured...

This weekend I had sex with my new GF 7 times in 2 days...I still use Cialis for a boost, but I'm also pretty strong without it...

The post I'm making now is the kind of post I wish someone had written when I first got here, so that I would have something to look forward too...I mean your libido is gonna be absolutely non-existent until you find a girl willing to have sex with you on a consistent basis, that's just the godamn truth...But once you get that feeling (given the fact you've laid off porn for 30-90 days), it all comes back..It's almost indescribable...

4 weeks ago I felt like I had no hope..Today I can't believe I ever thought such a silly notion...SO I wanna say it, don't give up newcomers...You will feel lost, alone, and tragically up and down based on withdrawal, but once you're back, you're back with a vengeance...

The only problem I'm facing (and I'm hoping for help and advice) is that I'm finding it difficult to *** inside of her (especially with a condom on--and condoms suck right about now given my reboot)...

I find myself constantly having to pull out and handy myself (or have her handy me) just to Orgasm..It';s been the one thing that has bothered me, and I'm also wondering if having to handy myself is hurting the endgame process for me...Is there any advice on this that works?

Other than that, it's not too bad, because I am wrecking this current girl...SHe has no complaints, but moving forward with her basically becoming my girl I wouldn't mind popping inside of her, but as for the rest..I hope my story gives many of you what I so desperately wanted in the beginning which is HOPE...
very inspirational lol. I am on day 1 and it looks like I have a long way to go. My wish is that I can get an erection next week when I see my girl, but I think i might be wishing for the impossible. I keep getting tempted to watch just that one video and I'm trying my best to stop it. yourbrainonporn is such a good website, i had no idea about it before. It is very helpful, informative, and convincing. Glad I found this community. wish me luck everyone
Banged her for hours & hours actually had me laughing over here.

Good report on your progress and I'm sure its inspirational of others walking the path of rebooting.  

You want and erection in a week but your are tempted to watch just that one video???

Self control & discipline must become your best friends.  Get rid o all of your porn videos, saved stuff on your computer etc.  Break the grip that porn has on you.

this may sound selfish but the next time you have sex with your gf (with the condom on) do not hold back your orgasm the first time you feel it coming. you need to assure yourself you can ejaculate with a condom on. if the condom is too tight or too thick for your penis then you're using the wrong condom for your penis. what is the exact name of the condom you're using?
Hello everyone.  I've been watching this forum for the last few months and finally decided to post.  
This forum is absolutely the greatest thing I've ever found.  I honestly thought I was alone in this until I found you guys.
What can I say..  My story is exactly like everyone else's.  Been PMOing since I was 15.  I'm 38 now.  My wife of 12 years, and I separated about a year and half ago.  The reason she left was mainly due to my PMO addiction and my inability to be truly intimate with her.  I feel so bad for what I put that woman throughout those years.
I've been PMO free for about 3 weeks now.  Before then I was PMO free for about a month solid.  
Thanks again, everyone!!
Welcome to the forum, you are amongst friends here.
No one will place judgement upon you so feel free to share your experience.

I can stay hard and pound the life out of her, but I just cannot pop in the condom for $hit...First I was using normal trojans with her--they were peeling off like everytime, so I went and bought these Lifestyles called THYNs (supposedly the thinnest condom)...the problem is I'm banging a petite little half-asian chick and her private is like a Venus fly trap, FOR REELZ...

So as soon as I get a little groove going I plop right out, so I can never get enuff strokes in to just pop, but doggystyle is usually the only time I can get some stats...But I never feel like I'm gonna burst in the condom, just can't feel $hit...

Now last night she finally let me get inside of her raw, but only for a little while...LMAO, I feel like I will pop if I can get about 3 mins inside of that warm wormhole, but she's pretty adamant that she's not gonna let me hit raw (She only let me do because
A) I begged basically^^, and

B) I had flatlined from having sex with her 3 times earlier in the day and she gave me the "good stuff" just to bring me back from the dead...

So yeah, I'm gonna need some advice, whether it be condoms or bang techniques to get me to pop inside of the condom because I just can't see it right now...
well, the type of condom is very important. every man has to discover the condom that works best for them. I tried PLENTY condoms and discover Durex Love Magnum condoms are the most comfortable and sensitive for me. All others feel like a plastic bag. My ultimate favorite is Trojan lambskin condoms but these don't protect from std's.

There is nothing wrong with you. I assure you it's the wrong condom for you. You already proved that if you went raw for over 3 minutes you would bust so it's not a penis sensitivity issue. And you haven't been masturbating to porn so that's not reducing your penis sensitivity issue either. It's the condom. It may take you time to discover your favorite. Maybe the Love Magnum will work best for you too. Try it out!
Well I'm just speculating since I've popped in warm snatch plenty enuff times in the past...Before I became a porn addict I could pop in free hospital lifestyles, but coming from rebooting only my hand can supply the groove I like...

I also use durex but not sure if it was Love magnum...I am big enuff for regular magnum's so maybe I'll try that too, but this plastic bag $hit is good for her, but killing me...

Additionally do I have to train myself to pop in the snatch for life again or something? Just seems impossible right now...I've been forcing it so much that my legs give out...Will a fleshlight help? or is it just a condom issue?
before when you were poppin in a condom (before pmo issues) it probably was your mental from porn helping you pop. but now it's not your mental alone.a fleshlight won't help because you don't use a condom for that. it's the condom. also, another thing, once you use a particular type condom that doesn't work for you, mentally you will never think this condom will work for you so that makes it twice as harder to pop in one. I tried lifestyle thyns and they are not thin to me, LOL. Magnum Love to me is the truth! Trojan lambskins are the supertruth! Another thing, I hope you're not edging at all or playing with yourself because this can psychologically throw your poppin off (since you're recovering from PMO)

before when you were poppin in a condom (before pmo issues) it probably was your mental from porn helping you pop. but now " it's your mental alone"

a fleshlight won't help because you don't use a condom for that. it's the condom. also, another thing, once you use a particular type condom that doesn't work for you, mentally you will never think this condom will work for you so that makes it twice as harder to pop in one. I tried lifestyle thyns and they are not thin to me, LOL. Magnum Love to me is the truth! Trojan lambskins are the supertruth!

Another thing, I HOPE you're not edging at all or playing with yourself because this can psychologically throw your poppin off (since you're recovering from PMO)
.
hi again guys, thanks for your post. i have an update. i'll repeat things quick: i'm 27yo virgin who finally found the girl of his dreams. i've been clean (no P/M) for almost 4 weeks. last night we had a great evening on the couch... kissing etc... i got hard sometimes but not rock hard... and when i went to toilet later on i saw i jizzed... i really want to have sex with her... i found out she's a virgin too.. so this was supposed to be perfect. everything i ever wanted: the right girl... i'm so afraid that when we will have sex, i will completely fail. the mental shock would be tremendous... what will she think? i'm 27yo ffs, i should be horny as sh*t like i used to be... i'm really afraid i damaged my penis permenantly due all the porn and masturbationhours... i'm so pissed at myself... how could i let myself go all those years with P/M (i frigging denied women when i was a horny little basterd, just to wait for the right girl... and now that i've found her, i've changed...) ... thinking it was totally innocent :((( should i go see the doctor and talk about it? tx guys and good luck as well!!
Yea i know how it is. Relapses are tough. I have a few tips that work. First of all, if you feel like relapsing immidietly stop what you are doing and repeat loudly - I am not a weakling (it worked for me once perfectly). Start doing something that will occupy your mind - exercise, play a video game, but don't start studying for example since it is not effective, you will still think of porn. Meditation is also good, plug in some meditation music, close your eyes and clear your mind for half and hour. So you need to do a physical activity. If this doesnt work immidietly go outside for a walk or something, anything, since you won't be able to mastrubate outside(unless you are a maniac :D ). But the most important thing is - if you feel intense craving, IMMIDIETLY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I've relapsed mostly because when i felt the cravings, i didn't listen to my advice and my brain started to think "oh come on, you don't have a gf, you need a release, you come a long way" . If you start thinking like that you are going to relapse, belive me. Also install a porn blocker. I recommend AOBO porn blocker. Some people say that if you don't install a porn blocker you will feel more confident that you can control your cravings but if you can't (and you can't) install it, better than relapsing a hundred times. Hope i helped and don't worry, relapsing isn't the end of the road, curing porn addicition is very tough and very few succed without relapsing.
You did nothing wrong. You probably jizzed because you were so nervous. You need to work out your stress. Also, you should not push sex with your gf. If you can't get rock hard while making out with her you are not ready yet. I suggest you take a look at this article:

Don't worry, you haven't done any permanent damage, its all curable but it will take a couple of months to get healthy. We are all human, addictions are something that every human can get, and porn addiction is something that i have never heard of until i coudn't get any erections at all. Just keep up the good work and its perfect that you have a gf. Explain to her your problem, and if she understands together you can work on your problem. One of the reasons of my frequent relapses is that i never had anyone to support me, i always felt alone in my battle, i never had a girl to motivate me in the long term..,
Dude, you have it made! Both of you are virgins so that means she is definitely not pushing the issue. If I were you I would tell her yall should take things real slow, focus on the emotional relationship and building true friendship, since both of you are virgins. In the meantime, DON'T touch yourself for like 3 whole months (90 days). Don't edge or anything. Don't look at porn! Focus on her only. You can still engage in kissing and touching but leave the sex part out because you're not mentally ready and she is not hype about losing her virginity anyway. After 90 days, go for it!
Well today is day 36 of no PMO, the longest I have ever gone. At this point I've noticed that I don't really care about my erections right now, they aren't back to full strength but they are better than they used to be. I can finally feel some linearity to this process, instead of my mood, cravings and libido being all over the place it feels more constant now. Like every day I'm getting slightly better, I still have urges to M a lot, but P is not really an issue anymore. One thing that I've really noticed is that if I'm watching a movie I'm very excited if I think there might be female nudity in it, just the idea of seeing a boob turns me on... when I was heavily into P and M I didn't even care, wouldn't even flinch if a girl took her top off on a movie. I'm starting to feel similar to how I did when I was like 14 and I'd watch late night cable for hours in the hopes of a 5 second glimpse of boob. So I'm definitely noticing some major improvements, I thought that part of me was gone forever.
thanks all for your messages!!! Last night we had another amazing evening.... kissing, fondling, ... and when i went under her shirt she froze. she felt insecure etc... she isn't ready yet, but i know she actually really wants it if i push it a little. I'm27 yo, she's 23... i can't wait 3 months to have sex with her? She will feel even more insecure that i don't want to have sex with her? i really love her... oh yes, and PORN is so far behind me. i will never look at it again, and i can say that with alot of confidence. I've masturbated to porn from my 14 or smth till a few weeks ago... how can there be no permanent damage? i woke up with morning wood this morning and did masturbate thinking about my gf... only took like 10 strokes and i came 2 times in 1 orgasm... really weird but great! i feel alot better now :) i'm just really afraid to tell her about my problem... maybe she'll think i'm some freak porn addict while i'm not :/ i just didn't know what i was doing... and thought it would not harm me.............. tx guys and good luck.... !!! i just hope that i will be back to normal once again........ :(((
My husband and I have been married a year. We have two children by age 21. We used to have sex every day, maybe more than once. The last few weeks we have tried, and right in the middle he goes soft... it makes me feel horrible. Im not a skinny person, im normal with a body tht has had children. He says he loves the way I look. But I always catch him watching porn or looking at nude pics and it hurts me deeply and shoots down my self asteem! Everytime I talk to him about the porn thing, he gets pissed at me. He even addmitted he can't stop watching it.... so what do I do?? He refuses to talk about it, and im constantly trying new things to get him excited... the only time he can orgasm while having sex with me, is if we watch porn first... please help! This is ruining my marriage!
thank you for all ur help its been almost a week without sex and were genna keep going for at least 2 weeks! we will see if it helps!!!! thanks again
Day 20 today & I relapsed pretty bad. I had told myself yesterday that I would not use the computer anymore & so I didn't use the computer but i looked at some photos online that made me turn to the computer and watch some videos. Well not some probably about 10 or 12. Not in entirety but u know skipping through them. It took me about 30 to 45 minutes of viewing and then I masturbated and came. I am very disappointed but I felt that my erection was better than before. I started again and tomorrow marks Day 1 yet again. I'm aware I have to stay clear of the chaser affect. Let's hope I can make it to Day 90. This is my second time doing this. Last time I gave in around Day 22.
That's a tough issue.

He gets pissed when you try to discuss it and he admits that he can't stop looking at porn.  Do you think he'd be willing to seek marriage counseling?

I believe you two must be able to communicate about the issue in order to over come it.  Its obvious what the problem is, it just needs to be addressed.

Show your husband the www.yourbraininonporn.com website and explain to him that he is an addict. You need to point out that he cannot perform because of that fact and that he needs to stop watching and mastrubating to porn. His recovery process will not be too long i presume(month or two) but you need to make him understand that he will not have a normal sex life if the doesnt stop mastrubating to porn.
I had sex about ten days ago with a hot girl but my erection was a shame. The disappointment on her face made me think that i have a problem and i found this thread. I watched a lot of porn and that messed me up.
From now on no more porn for me. I'm hoping that exercise is helping, becouse i'm going to the gym and also preparing for a semi-marathon.
I'm almost 27 and i need my buddy back :(
Thank God I stumbled on this thread, I have been reading your comments and it gives me alot of hope that I might be able to break my P addiction and hopefully overcome ED. I've been suffering from ED badly for a year and a half in which time I've had 2 failed relationships, failed because I couldn't perform and it shot my confidence... I've been doing alot of thinking and have realised after reading 'yourbrainonporn.com' that I have been addicted to M and P all of my adult life....  When I was about 17 porn was revolutionised with youtube style porn sites so you could watch as many videos and fetishes as you wanted and I didn't see what this has been doing to me.  I'm a good person and people on the outside see me as a quiet respectable person but I feel like porn has corrupted me and has been eating away at the old me and now I'm moody, depressive and angry not to mention that at the age of 23 it has affected my performance with girls. Tomorrow is day 1 for me. I understand that it is a 90 day thing... I'm going to try my best. No P, and even more difficult no M or O.
I have been worried for a long time about ED and was unaware this site/thread existed, its great that we can all talk to each other and give help and receive it.
Do not relapse on ST Patrick's day!!
Welcome aboard.  This is a great little community we have here.
Hello Board. I have been PMO for 43 days! It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, but I still get tempted from time to time. The worst I've done in those days is looked at some pics from the newest SI Swimsuit Edition, but I didn't linger...hey, i'm only human! I've been running and lifting weights for the past month a few times a week, getting more sleep, and generally trying to live healthier.

The past few weeks, there have been a few nights I've woken up with erections from dreams (happened 3 nights in a row last week). Can't remember the last time that's happened to me. Can't say I ever really felt the flatline completely, I've had desires almost throughout this process so far. I have been able to keep porn off my mind for the most part, I don't fantasize about it, but I will occasionally get the desire to see it (but always refrain). Guess I can't really stop that.

I met up with my ex last night. It's been about 6 months since our breakup. She was always supportive of me when I had ED issues with her (which was a lot of the time). She would get frustrated, but never really made me felt bad about it. I did that to myself. Cutting to the chase, we ended up back at my place, in bed. That wasn't the plan. She wanted to have sex, but I didn't want to mess up everything I've been working towards. Temptation gave in and she ended up giving me a  ** (I was only semi erect), and decided not to push it any further. In the morning, she started stroking me, got me hard - and  I started penetrating her. I didn't want to orgasm (1) because we didn't have protection, and (2) I was hesitant about messing up my progress. I don't think i'm "healed" yet, and I didn't want it to effect my confidence if I did fail, since a lot of my failures were tied with her. I am committed to reaching at least 60 days - 90 if necessary, before really trying.

So my question is, what do you guys think about what happened? Did I make a mistake by not waiting the 90 days? (I didn't use Porn, Orgasm, or Masturbate (with my hand at least)...When should I feel safe to try again is what I really want to know. Some reassurance that I'm on the right path would be nice.

Don't sweat it. You'll be fine and you didn't mess up anything. Be happy that you were hard enough to penetrate her. How long did you to have sex? So you never orgasm and stopped it before you got to that point? Was she happy from the outcome? If you ask me, these are all signs you are recovering. Keep striving for your 60-90 days no PMO.
To add to the above, after I penetrated her, I pulled out soon after...I didn't want to risk messing this process up. And the ** that was bleeped out meant she gave me a mouth jawb, lol : P

Did I mess up, or was it ok, since it was natural? I'm still going for the 60-90 day goal. I've come to far (no pun intended), to mess up after 43 days.
I'm new to this whole sexual abstention so maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it's bad at all that you 'broke' the rules with a girl. I think the most important thing is to not go back on the porn/ too much masturbation....

Or are we supposed to completely avoid any sex at all?
We say it's best to avoid sex while you're recovering because if you engage in sexual activity and still have problems performing it will bring down your self-esteem more PLUS make you believe the recovering is not working for you. We suggest you go 60-90 days without PMO because your self-confidence in performing is increasing daily as you recover. However if you don't want to wait, attempt all the sex you want but don't expect any great outcomes and a look of full satisfaction from the woman. Not only will you depress yourself more but you'll depress the woman and I'm pretty sure you're tired of doing that!
ben123    
'dont know if ill even be able to get it up when it comes to sex. What excuses could i use to avoid this situation for now until i recover. I dont want to make a fool of myself. Thanks.'

I had this problem when I was living in Spain for a couple of months. After having come out of a bad relationship with an Italian girl that wasn't used to impotence (it was my first time regularly being impotent) in which she treated me really badly about it all and totally shot my confidence, I then moved to spain and started dating a Spanish girl who was fiery and well used to sex (with no impotence).  Well the night came when she told me she was gonna stay at mine for the first time, I knew what that meant, I'd have to have sex with her. I was very worried and tried to think of excuses, 1.'I'm a nice guy and like to wait a while before I have sex with a girl' 2. 'Ive been in some bad relationships and want to take it slow' 3.'well I swear this has never happened to me before, really'
I tried the first 2 but had to end up using the third one as I had no choice but to engage in sexual activity! and I couldn't get it up. However she understood my situation and made me feel better about it, and then somehow I got relaxed, turned on and from there (without internet connection) it went well for 3 months  with some occasional impotence but as she understood me it would always work out and we'd try something else.  

That's over now and since I've been living back home with internet I have been M regularly, every day usually, sometimes twice or 3 times a day.  
This week I found this thread and I am starting the journey to giving up M and stop being a slave to P.

I relapsed immediately after my first post...twice.... perhaps as a goodbye to P, but it led to me doing the same the next day, so now I am truly going to do this and try my best to stick at it.
Well...now that you said goodbye, welcome aboard hahaha. No more PMO. At least for me. I intend to stay away from porn for the rest of the year.
Instead of him masturbating so often he should read up on ways make penis fuller/thicker   where this can actually work and give you better orgasms the few :( times you do have sex.  How ever he may just be not that much into you or you don't do the things he sees and likes on porn.
Thanks for the advice. I explained the process I'm going through to her and want to reach my goal before really trying again. I probably could've finished the job, but I just want to make it through the 90 days. She understood, and I don't feel like it messed with my confidence or my will to continue. I figure I'm halfway there, just gonna stick it out and hope I'm successful from then on.

The hope of recovery is greater than any temptation to watch porn to me. I just want to get better.
As long as your desire for recovery out weighs you hankering for porn you will be fine.
Yep well ive ****** it! Still havernt viewed porn..but my addiction to M has taken off again....i cant bloody stop...And its doing my head in something cronic (chronic)! will all this  masturbation still effect me, im guessing so....
there is nothing wrong with masturbation. But if masturbation always depresses you and make you feel like you have no sex libido afterwards for several days you need to try to stay away from it as much as possible because it will play an impact on your sex life. I'm speaking from experience. When I slip up and masturbate, I have to duck my gf for at least a week just to recover because masturbation really depresses the s**t outta me. I can't be myself around my gf plus I don't feel that huge desire to please her like I would do if I never had masturbated. Masturbation will have you in the slump for days. PLUS it seems like every time I would slip up that's when the time my gf all of sudden wants to be around me and I hate trying to avoid her all because I recently masturbated. Bottom line is try to stay away from masturbation if it gives you a bunch of negative effects AFTER you do it.
hi lads just wondering from the successful posters a few questions. im on day 56 no masturbation. im getting wet dreams every 2 weeks which has not happened since iv been a young teenager. im 24 now. however its only been 2 weeks since i stopped fully watching any type of porn and im just wondering should my libido still be flat and will it be there when i get close to a girl. i dont wake up with morning wood but i get hard just after i wake up.
If your dopamine levels have been altered due to porn and you stopped looking at porn 2 weeks ago you libido may actually not be there.

What was occurring that made you decide to stop M?

This is a bit harder than I anticipated, given up P totally but M a few times. Getting urges to watch some P but trying to be strong, damnit!
basically i could not get an erection with a girl one night. but isnt the whole point of abstaining from porn to get your dopamine levels to return to normal as in gettting hard to normal situations like i used to so i don undrerstand how you mean my libido might not be there. a few people on here have said you might not think its there but it actually is. i reckon if i keep away from all sorts of porn i will be fine n a few weeks again as i have not masturbated in 8 weeks. i just think i may have been cheating by having glimpses of porn every now and then
Today i've got the morning wood on my 12th day with no PMO.
I hope to recover faster than the 90 day program becouse i was able to get a semi-erection (not sure if there is a term for something like that) when having sex.
Morning chaps.

I'm now 60 days in with no porn or masturbation and thought I'd throw my update out to see if there are any of you experiencing similar things.

The first 10 days were flatline with no desire or interest at all. I seriously thought I'd never have the urge again. Then about 30 days in I experienced the usual stuff, morning erections, spontaneous erections and then when my wife and I finally did it together I was truly amazed at how I performed. All in all there was so much to be positive about. However, in the past 10 days I've got into total flatline again. No morning erections, no spontaneous erections, just nothing. My wife and I haven't been together in that way since the last time so I can't comment on how it works right now in the real thing. My libido has gone flat again and I'm aware that where I am now is light years away from where I was after say 30 days.

So my question is, have any of you experienced this "double dip" in your recover process?

Go to yourbrainonporn. Click on the "rebooting tab", then the "rebooting accounts" tab.
The following rebooting account describes two flatlines. It's not uncommon.

Age 29 - Day 89, two flatlines
Something interesting happened last night while i was trying to fall asleep. I was thinking about flirting with a girl i am supposed to go out in a couple of days, all of sudden - LIFE! Down in my pants! A wild erection appeared! I can't remember when was the last time i had an erection just by thinking about flirting with a girl. I did notice a couple of times while i was flirting with her on facebook that my penis was reacting but i didn't have a full erection. This is a good sign, right? Also i feel the cravings today...had a couple of porn flashbacks...but i don't really feel like i want to go to youjizz and mastrubate, instead i feel more like having sex with a girl, even renting a hooker. But i don't feel like relapsing really...i dont know what to think of all that...but i really do hope that after all those relapses i am finally getting somewhere near where i should be...i cant wait to get intimate with that girl to see how my penis will react.
Glad I found this thread/forum.I strongly feel I can break my P/M addicition now especially after going through some posts. At some point I truly felt I alone had this nasty thorn in my side. So,tomorrow marks my day 1 towards the 90 day mark. It wont be an easy task but its time to put on my 'big boy pants'. Plus I feel the positive energy from here will help me reach my mark.Thanks guys. *thumbsup*
That sounds like good progress.  Avoid P & M and you'll be fine.  
You can do it!!!
It may be rough at first but as you progress in the rebooting process it becomes much easier to resist the temptation of porn and masturbation.

good forum..Im 30 days without PMO and I have not done anything to provoke an erection nor orgasm...However I did I have a wet dream about a random girl.  Woke up disappointed with a slight senese of depression.  Does the dream reboot back to day 1? I also have changed my diet and exercise daily(4months in) in hopes that recovery will be a given.  My erections are semi/half full -flatline most of the time. I will admit to receiving nude pics from friends on my phone.  Are pics just as bad as watching porn?
Wet dreams are not bad. Its something you cannot control, and it is just a drem. However, i find them really bad for me since i have wet dreams about porn and this causes a rush of dopamine to my brain and gives me a chaser effect. So wet dreams are nothing to be scared of unless you get strong chaser effects that may cause you to relapse(i relapsed 2 - 3 times because i had a wet dream and a chaser effect got me.

To experiment a little, i tried touching myself yesterday and i got an erection, no problems, it wasnt at 100% but it was at 90%. I decided to mastrubate. No porn, no imagination, nothing. It was great. I can't remember when was the last times i enjoyed mastrubation and the orgasm that much. I have no chaser effect today whatsoever and i am still getting spontanious erections when i am flirting with the girl i am supposed to go out. I told her yesterday after mastrubating that i was thinking of her, and she told me she blushed. I got hard immidietly in that moment. Its something that hasnt happened to me in a long time. I feel happy, confident, and i think my no PMO journey is finally coming to an end. I have to admit, it is one of the hardest things i did in my life, especially since this forum was the only support i had throught these 6 months of abstaining, relapsing, abstaining, relapsing and so forth. I think my story should be an example - it doesn't matter if you relapse, the only thing that matters is to keep going and be persistant. This thing can be cured. I was hopeless when i started, heavily addicted and plagued by ED problems. Now everything is changed. I feel like a better person after this ordeal.
I had a slip up again today.  I was looking through some youtube and dailymotion vids today and saw some scantily  dressed women videos.  It pushed me over the edge.
Back to square one.  
Your story gives me some hope! Fingers crossed for the future.
how long does the flatlining period last? Or does it varies from person to person?  
It varies. There are no rules. It can last for a couple of weeks, it can take months, you may get another flatline, you may be cured after the flatline passes. I read alot of accounts and there is no general rule for flatlines, but they are good since there is a less of a chance you will relapse during a flatine. Whenever i had a flatline i was okay. I would usually relapse after the flatline passes.
This works! And i can tell you, i relapsed so many times, i never managed to last a month of no pmo-ing. I still am not where i should be, but i definetly feel a great change. When i started, i coudn't even get hard on porn. That is how i was addicted to porn and how mastrubation and watching porn had become a daily habit for me, not something i did because i was horny. I also feel generaly more confident. I want to flirt with girls. I want to be more attractive. I want to be a better basketball player. I want to go out and have fun and party hard. It is really something that will change your life. Just be confident, patient, never forget the fact that you are an addict, that you will not have a normal sex life if you don't do this, but when you pull throw, you will be a better person.
have you relapsed with women?  Was there a change in your ability to perform? In other words, does no PMO help cure PE?
During my no PMO period i was never with a women. I am still a virgin to be honest (though i supposed i am counting my last month as virgin :D ). I still need to really test myself out with a girl until i can say i can perform. But earlier, when i mastrubated to porn, i could only last for about a minute(when i started, i coudnt even last half a minute). When i mastrubated without porn a couple of days ago i lasted 5 minutes. So yes, there is definetly an imrpovment. Porn addiction can cause PE. You should read this article if you want more details.

http://yourbrainonporn.com/is-my-premature-ejaculation-related-to-my-porn-use

... Just entered day 4. I'm clean .The past three days have not been that bad. I made sure to get myself busy. Got a lot more engaged in work, the gym- even adjusted my diet abit. More fruits and vegies. less caffeine etc. More challenges await ahead though. I'll be strong. First time I've ever tried this 90day run. Thanx GhostDog, ur +ve energy is appreciated. *thumbsup.
I've started reading this forum and had no pmo for 23 days.  I'm not saying I'm cured or anything, but after a flatlining period between days 2-9 I've slowly but surely have gotten boners just by looking or thinking of girls. Now it seems to happen all the time and have been very horny. I told a female friend at work about it and she's been supportive. Recently we've had a couple dates, this saturday she wants to become intimate.  I don't want to ruin my rebooting, any advise?
I've started reading this forum and had no pmo for 23 days. I'm 31 and I don't know when it started, but I suddenly stopped getting horny, sex wasn't very pleasurable and I preferred porn. I'm not saying I'm cured or anything, but after a flatlining period between days 2-9 I've slowly but surely have gotten boners just by looking or thinking of girls. Now it seems to happen all the time and have been very horny. I told a female friend at work about it and she's been supportive. Recently we've had a couple dates, this saturday she wants to become intimate.  I don't want to ruin my rebooting, any advise?
So, I can't really string 3 days together yet, at about 3 days my balls are killing! did anyone else get this? They're obviously used to getting emptied minimum twice a day with pretty hardcore P,. and a total block of that is pretty difficult I've got to admit. Someone said it's bad for your prostate to do it like this, is that true?
thanks alot flavius...very helpful imformation
Anyone else feel like their case is unique in the sense that they won't ever be cured? Like you feel like you have done irreversible damage. I know I haven't gotten to the mark of 90 days but there is this negative voice inside of me that keeps telling me that. Oh well I WON'T give in this time. Day 14 has just begun. Still flatlining.
Hi , ive been rebooting for around 4 months now , ive tested my self sometimes , and even relapsed around 3 weeks ago. I can get hard with just light grip , but when i look at let say naked striptease videos , without touching , i get almost no erection. So my question is , if im rebooted , would i have to have erections just on striptease videos , and is getting hard just with light grip touch sign of reboot or any kind of progress ? Thanks.
That negative voice you hear is the addiction tempting you to relapse.  Don't worry about flat lining  just focus on your goal.  The only way to know if you can be cured is to follow through with the rebooting process.  Resisting will be easier as you move further along in the process.
No mattrer how long you reboot or recover, you will never get back to the point you can turn on porn and get a full erection from it (without touching yourself) simply because:

1) you're a grown man
2) your mind knows you are just staring at a screen and not an actual person
3) you seen naked women PLENTY of times
-----
someone like a teen who hasn't that many naked women yet would get instant erections from just looking at porn but as time goes on those instant erections will fade away because you would be becoming more and more immune to seeing naked women in porn.
Hi , thx for your answer.
Have you rebooted from porn induced ED?
So in your opinion erection from that kind of stimulation has no influence on progress of reboot? Cause i have got instant erection maybe 2 months ago on same kind of striptease videos?

Errrr, this is typical example of depression+anxiety+fear talking.The negative thinking that is.

The only solution is to ignore it
Ill tell you something - i have been thinking exactly the way you did, even relapsed once because of that thinking but right now i am chatting with a girl i was with today and who i like, and i am having THE BONER. Oh yes, THE BONER by just flirting with a girl. I forgot how that felt. Never despair! You will get back to normal. But don't set deadlines to yourself. Just keep up with the no PMO - the day you started your no PMO session should be the last day you will ever watch porn in your life and mastrubate to it. So no pressure. Enjoy life, find a hobby, and when the time comes you will be normal once again!
That's when you know rebooting has worked!!!

When you get a stiffy over things you would have completely ignored before.
Talking to a woman, sitting close next to one you like taking the time to truly admire a woman.

You are right, i haven't enjoyed flirting with a girl this much since....crap i can't remember xD i still can't belive how porn has destroyed my love life. I can honestly say that i am still a virgin because of porn. But it really doesn't matter since now i have met a perfect girl for me. My boners aren't still 100% but i hope that will change as i get more intimate with her. Its definetly a drastic change but i can't say still that i am fully hooked off porn...they still give me dopamine rushes but less than before...
And if there is no girl present? How can i know f im not flirting with a girl?
If i test myself just with touch , do i have to get boner after few seconds or it can get up after a minute or 2 ?
In my early to mid 20's I was able to last for hours with good erections before my porn addiction.  I am now 30 and have been struggling with PE for about 4 years now.  I believe that my porn addiction is the cause of my lack of stamina and over sensitivity.  Has anyone else had this issue to where they were once a strong performer who lost their abilities due to porn addiction? Or has anyone heard of someone who actually recovered from it by using the no PMO method?
hey im 27 yrs old male, i hav been masturbating since i ws 20 yrs and my mind never be in my control wen eva i see any sexy lady or movie i feel like to *** ryt dat moment. i hav been dating my girl friend from ling time , but i neva feel any prob while v r having sex, evrythngz gng on gud .. i get erection at tym and still now i dont hav any prob in my sex life ..

but i just want 2 knw wat will be d future problems if i didnt stop doing this masturbation?? pls guys temme in detail wat all can happen in future , i may be gettn married in a yr ...so jst worried abt dat amd health wise am some wat weak , body pains and all...even am trying 2 stop dis very soon ..
Well you certainly wont get hard after a few seconds...try some light testicle massage and then try to touch yourself gently. If you manage to get an erection you are good. People with porn induced ED cannot get erect just by touching themselfs. But you should really try to flirt with a girl to see how you perform.
When i started abstaining from PMO i coudn't even get erect on porn, it was that bad. Abstaining from PMO can and will give you back your erections.
Mastrubation is ok - porn is the problem. Porn addiction can give you erectal disfunction, and maybe even premature ejaculation. You may lose interest in women and have a habit of watching porn every day even if you dont't feel horny. You may also feel depressed, you may lack self-confidence, and you will lose ability to succesfully have sex with a women.
concur with u flavius54. I experienced them all those yrs but now i am better than b4, and my strength in the gym is higher, and my muscles are developing amazingly. I have not fully recovered only get 100% erection with morning wood. other erection like stimulated will be 70 - 85 % erection. I also tried a supplement (herb/natural) L-arginine  last 2 weeks  and my erection was 100% and i was having random erection when ever i was relaxed or thinking of a chick. I stopped the L-arginine because i don't want to give credit to it when i recover. I want to make sure that i have fully recovered b4 i take Arginine. The primary purpose of L-arginne in my case is for bodybuilding. It produces blood flow, initiates NO (nitrogen oxide). Atleast i know that my **** is functioning just need to heal the damn mind.
LOL, i don't belive it, my story just got out on yourbrainonporn.com! :D I feel like a celebrity! :) Thanks Gary if you are watching this thread!
After today I will have made it 90 days!!

But here some things about my process... I still don't get morning wood, I do get erections thought the day just thinking about sex. When I do get a bonner it's pretty hard.

I still don't know if I'm 100% healed maybe i should give it a shot?
Congratulations! Well the real test should be with a girl. After 3 months i think you can perform. But if you are a virgin you should take it slow it a girl. Let your brain rewire to the real deal.
Congratulations man, you should definitely try it.
I still have a long way to go but there are good signs. This week i got erections every morning.
Take anything you read here with a "grain of salt". I see posts that offer differ in advice, experiances. I myself was a porn addict( masturbating to it) and it caused tremendous ED. The rebooting process is an avenue to overcome ED, but is not the only one. Read a post a few postings up where one poster told another poster that the hand job he got from his lady friend is bad for the rebooting process( pure BS, interaction with a female is a good thing).....But some advice. 1. Don't get so caught up in the rebooting process. Sure as I said, it's an avenue to help beat ED induced porn, but not the only one. There is a poster on here who has a tracker and is "PMO" free for a few months now. He will stress and stress the "rebooting process"; And often invokes religion or spirituality in his advice. It's quite possible he's just a church fanatic who thinks doing away with porn is the job of the church, and might not even have had an ED problem. His deal is he want's you to be free of porn, masturbation, etc...Likely cause it's his way of freeing the world of porn, sin, sexuality, lust, one person at a time. He want's you to be free of everything from sex to porn for 90 days.....

I was a masturbating to porn addict for 7 years. I installed broadband internet in my home in 2004 and did not quit for 7 years. The ED began maybe 7 months after I started masturbating to porn in 2004. January 1st, 2012 I quit. No more masturbating to porn. How? I had to. My sex life was terrible, and I often spent 5-7 hrs a day on weeknds on it. It was consuming my life.......... But here's the deal. Masturbating to porn was consuming and leading to ED, personality problems, falling behind on other things. I tried the rebooting process 4 times starting last summer. It was not for me. If it's for you, great. But just cause you can't reboot by being free of masturbating to porn for 90 days does not mean your stuck.

I quit watching porn, masturbating to it at the begining of the year. I STILL masturbated. In the bathroom, in the shower, in bed. The first week was hard. Masturbated 3-5 times a day. After 2 weeks, I lost the will to masturbate. I would still masturbate, but there was no motivation to it. No feeling of anytype. But would do it cause my mind and body was so use to it. Without porn, my mind did not have the will to masturbate anymore. It was pretty strange. After a month and month and a half this is what happened. I would have 3-5 days of not masturbating. The all of a sudden on a Saturday( the last time I had masturbated previous to this encounter was the previous WED in the shower) with a lady friend of mine, we were hot and heavy and I got semi-hard. I jerked myself and got super hard and stayed hard. It was amazing. Have not felt anything like that in 7 years. Great sexual experiance and I came to fast. But that event was the spark. It rewired my brain. I knew that If I could keep the masturbation to a minimum, not go crazy with it, display some self control, I could have great erections and have great sex. Well, the fact that I gave up porn was the MAJOR factor in no longer masturbating like a dog.................. I now have gone to masturbating maybe once or twice a week, maybe 3 times. Just in the shower, bathroom.................And when I usually have sex on either WED's or the weekends, I have great erections, sustaining erections. Like a regualr guy.............................. See, I quit masturbating to porn, watching porn. That was the trick for me. Get it out of my like and let the blocks fall in place............ Don't get caught up in the "rebooting" process, upset, discouraged if you fail and fail in the rebooting process. Get porn out of your life, masturbating to it.............. Go from there.
I agree with you. But if you want to be an individual that gets away from porn and masturbation completely or just masturbate once in a blue moon, the no PMO for 90 days program is a great start.
Nope u will not relapse. Its normal u didn't instigate it u are right where u are. At-most relapsing will deduct 2 weeks, but that is real relapsing not in ur case.
I have been there. It's a hard road if you are willing and committed to your relationship. You are dealing with a porn/masterbation addict. It doesn't matter what you look like or how much he loves you, he has an addiction. I have been happily married since August of last year. My husband is an addict. We struggled through our first year of dating for the reasons you wrote here for. When we first met, sex was great, frequent. Then after 3 months it slowed, he bcame less interested. He blamed it on stress, being tired, long days at work. I also began questioning his inability to ejacculate. Then were the problems with ED, not being able to maintain an errection during sex at all.  It got worse when he moved in with me. I am a beautiful, attractive woman-adventerous in bed. I have a high sex drive. I had a difficult time dealing with his reasons for choosing porn/masterbation over a real intimate encounter. He would masterbate every chance he got, in the shower in the morning, in the shower after work. No wonder he never wanted or needed to have sex with me, there was no need. This was everyday. Even on the weekends. He was in denial big time. At first he said that it was a habit, and that he wasn't used to having regular sex. He would get extremely angry when I would confront him, question him, or just try to understand. A mere conversation would turn into a fight because he was so defensive, he would explode. He didn't think that he had a problem, he would argue that men masterbate, the variety thing, to complete denial he was even doing it. I did so much research on the Internet to learn all I could about addiction, and porn addiction. His behavior was typical of an addict (looking at porn even when not masterbating (masturbating), choosing porn over partner, making excuses not to be with people to make time for porn, ect). I didn't give up on him or our relationship because I love him. I wanted to marry him, but I made it clear to him that I would not marry someone who could not be committed to me. I wanted a husband who wanted to have a sexual relationship with me, not himself. This whole thing was devestating to our relationship. He had to make a choice, he had to admit it to himself. It took many long months for that to happen. It slowly got better, he masterbated and watched porn less often. We had some issues several months after our wedding, and that is finally when he realized that once he was off porn then went back to it that he had a problem. He willingly gave me his smart phone and went to a regular cell phone. We are both very happy. He never realized how much his masterbating (masturbating) affected our sex...he has harder errections that last, and actually is larger-he gained inches, which makes sex awesome for me. I loved him before, I still love him, but sex is much more satisfying for me. I have read so many blogs that encourage woman to dump their partners/husbands, to cheat, ect. If your relationshp is serious and you love one another, please research, read and educate yourself on porn addiction. Fight for your relationship. If he loves you, then he will make the changes. Addiction never goes away, it is something that has to be self-controlled. My husband is learning to control those addictions, and he stays focused knowing that he loves me and could lose me if things ever go back to the way they were.

I also want to add that he is very happy with our sex life! We have been together two years, and have been through a lot of emotional stuff already. However, I am not telling you to stay with someone who is making you unhappy. If he doesn't admit he has a problem, if he doesn't make changes, you will be miserable. It takes two people to make a relationship work, period.
Hm, i am on day 32 and i was having a nice flatline...then i went out for a coffee and boy this huge-boobs  girl was sitting in the next table.Later that night, in this  bar  with  70-30 women-men ratio and half of em dressed like sluts.

My flatline disappeared and  i want to mb again.I am not worried that i'll give in, im just wondering if this means i took some steps back.
i forgot to add that morning wood came back too
For those of us struggling through relapses, I found some info on 'relapse prevention sexual addiction.'
Just google it.
beenthere86,
Reading your post just breaks my heart.  Your story is exactly like my wife and mine.  My wife did the same exact thing for me, but I was in too much in denial and too deeply addicted.  After 12 years, she couldn't deal with it anymore and we separated.  
I'm glad that you shared a woman's perspective on this.  
Bravo for hanging in with your man!! :)
beenthere86,
Bravo for hanging in with your man!! :)
As long as you don't watch porn you haven't taken steps back. The fact that your penis reacted near pretty girls and that you do feel horny is one of the first signs your libido is slowly starting to come back. But be careful, don't mastrubate or it may lead you straight back to porn.
ok thanks ashawo
Hm...i am having problem with mastrubation. Even though i don't use porn, i mastrubated 3 times in a row counting today. I have the cravings to mastrubate (not to watch porn) and generally feeling "horny" and the orgasms are great, but i have a headache after mastrubating today and a lack in concentration today. Maybe a little brain fog. I think i am not doing the right thing with mastrubation. I feel kinda wierd. I hope i didn't start to set my progress back. Anyways, i've decided on another month of mastrubation and orgasms starting from today (no porn is of course). I just need to get through the chaser effect these couple of days.
Hey, I've seen that expression quite a bit what does it mean? chaser effect?
I know it doesnt seem much at all but I managed 4 days and blew it by masturbating (no porn), i find it hard to resist after a couple of days. I think I'll have to get rid of my laptop, seriously.
This is the chaser effect.

http://yourbrainonporn.com/do-you-need-a-chaser-after-sex

You should read the article. Maybe its what you have, and what is driving you to relapse after a couple of days. Also, if you have a problem with blue balls read this.

http://yourbrainonporn.com/blue-balls-lovers-nuts

Also, you should read the YBOP site as it has numerous information that can help your rebooting process.
i am a 23 year old male and have had trouble with sexual experinces latley when i was 19 "nothing was a problem" & had a gf i was anxious to have sex but now for the past 2 years of being single i have been off & on with real sex experinces and just thought if i couldnt get "any" just "wack it" and thought nothing of it! I LITERALLY HAVE BEEN Veiwing & masterbating (masturbating) to porno for almost 2years stright now & desprate for help!!! i have tryed to stop cold turkey on my own but no luck i am still able to get an erection & get exited but not so lucky to substane it...& have had recent experinces "3" where i was ready untill it was time to put protection on....simply put my recent sex experiences have not been great for me it is getting to me so much that i am ready to take a vow of solibusy...should i just try to lay off the porn & masterbation (masturbation) for a while & wait it out?! or what?...please help
glad to know im not alone.  i understand giving up PM.  Why give up having sex with girls?  yeah it fails to get up, but i figure trying will eventually trigger something in the brain for recovery?  i always try to stay confident and keep trying, even though i cant get it up.  please help me recover
thanks man! yeah I think I've got the chaser effect quite a bit, I've got a month off work too, so I've got more too much free time on my hands... I'll have to get a hobby!
I am getting better erections around my gf and stuff but my performance anxiety still hunts me like crazy. I had some bad moments with my gf and I literally had to tell her its not her eventhough most women still think it's them. But now that I have a HUGE track record with losing erections, not being in the mood, and getting frustrated too easily I HAD to thoroughly explain this to my gf so she can realize it's not her. I told her this is nothing new and that I've going thru this for the past 15 years and in every relationship. I flat out told my gf that when it comes to having sex I immediately feel so much pressure on the inside that it may kill my erection. In other words, I admitted to my gf that I have been traumatized from all of my past experiences. After I explained all this, my gf says she truly understands me and will accept me for who I am.

I think the KEYWORD to use to make women understand your problem is TRAUMATIZATION. Because that can link back to (for example) a woman being raped, traumatized and having that thought in the back of her mind for the rest of her life.

The bottomline is that I realize that the no PMO theory does help me get better erections and bring more confidence BUT the performance anxiety is NEVER COMPLETELY leaving my life. AND MY GF UNDERSTANDS THIS.

MEN, it's time to let all your thoughts and emotions out the closet with the woman you love because you don't ever want her to start thinking the problem is her.
hello guys ... im on my reboot period now ... and wt i noticed that ive been sexually exhausted like hell ... its like my penis was begging me to stop masturbating ... ive tried having sex .. i got an erection as soon as a thought that am gonna see a vagina ... i was so glad .. i wasnt 100 % when i got it.. but when i put it in it was 100% and when i took it out for her to suck it (so sorry for the story guys) it was still 100% hard and i put it and it was still hard .. i had a wet dream last week for the first time in my life ... also i keep getting morning errections but 80% errections though .. i think im sexually active right now .. my libido is extremely high .. my penis is sensitive .. all i wanna do is have sex not masturbate ... i relapsed that once ... and masturbated to porn .. i noticed back then that i got a really hard errection to porn without touching my penis .. that really gave me the motivation to stop .. and i knew then that im only having PED .. so please guys dont lose ur motivation ....  its ur future ur penis
That's good progress don't fall back, you've covered a lot of ground.
Keep your focus and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

The reboot process works like charm my progress has been improving rapidly. Wish i can explain it better. Started January relapsed after 1 month (experimenting relapse with PMO) and the result was clear it set me back. Then after additional 1 month relapsed to just MO, and it didn't set me bacl like PMO did. Now 1 month and some days extra (3 months plus in total) I am getting erection spontaneously at least not 90% used to be 80% last week or so. And when i watch mild romance or kissing in a movie scene instantaneous erection (this was not possible b4 even with regular porn; it had to be hardcore for me to get excited then. Right now i believed i am cured but i doubt because i am improving every week. Anyway my goal is to hit 6 months. I plan to abstain 100%. I have built the tolerance to avoid relapse and it was by prevention. Only use my phone to check emails and use PC for strictly Home works and watching espn3 and so on.
I am on a great diet plan so i bet that helps too. I almost took supplements but i quit after a week or so in order to be sure that my progress is intact. Morning wood is occurring more frequent. This thing works as far as am concerned. For some people having anxiety u have to completely relax donot put too much stress on urself b4 sex. Pretend that u are trying to please the chick or something and not urself this will help reduce the anxiety. I know it is tough but my earlier problem was semi erection during sex or even b4 becase my condition now is 50% better then. So anxiety wasn't an issue and i will not let it get me bcos it can actually become a problem. Also some people are afraid of getting a chick pregnant and when  they want to perform their fear will definitely catch up with them. U must think positively. I will update next week.
What a load of nonsense!

Porn doesn't really cause anything.
Masturbation, with or without porn, can lead to premature ejaculation.

A for men losing interest in their women because of porn, it's usually the way around: it's their women's lack of attractiveness that causes them watch porn and masturbate.
Usually, it happens when women gain too much weight and don't care about their looks. Being overweight can be a HUGE TURN OFF for most men. Unfortunately there's not much men can do by themselves about his, other than telling their women to exercise and lose weight (unfortunately we're kinda hardwired to be attracted to nice bodies) And it's not only weight that matters, it's also the muscle tone.

So here's a very good piece of advice for women: exercise, exercise, exercise! And make sure that you have good diet and don't try to "solve" the problem through diet alone, without physical exercise, because it rarely works.
just wanted to post a positive update:
for 1 week, stopped PO, i did M up to precum.  I noticed it would get way harder than before, and i could maintain it longer during M.  Before it would not get this hard during M.   Had sex, but couldn't really keep it up, didnt reach O.
for weeks 2-3.  stopped PMO.  I would sometimes visualize girls, and do MINIMAL touching, and I was able to get really hard.  I couldnt do this before.  Make sure your **** isnt used to your hand, so i kept touching to absolute minimal.
later, i had sex with a girl.  I was able to keep it up longer and i came insider her vagina.  yay, the PMO worked!  

Unfortunately its not that simple.
The addiction to porn does cause changes to the brain.  

Watch these videos and they will explain in detail the changes that take place in the brain.

http://yourbrainonporn.com/your-brain-on-porn-series

When I was in the depths of my PMO addiction I've had women who were above average in looks and I would still suffer from ED.  My mind would want them but my body would not respond.

Day 20-30 of no PMO was flatline

Hm, on Day 39 of no PMO i Mo'd twice in a row.It felt good, had decent erections and didnt need porn or anything. I guess this is a good sign.

On day 42 today i keep having erections at morning and various times during the day but i dont need to masturbate...aka it doesnt look like i have the chaser effect.

I'll keep going and hope this keeps improving

First post in here. I actually have been lurking on this forum since beginning of January. I decided today that I would finally post my thoughts and what I have gone through.

I actually began masturbating at a very young age, probably around age 6. But until I was 12 this was just for the feeling. It was in the Summer of 2007 that I first noticed girls more. And it was around this time that I first saw a softcore porn video. It was out of curiosity at first because one of the sites I was on had some nude photos on it and I think this was the very start of my addiction. The thing is though that this was on my parents comuter and not my own, so I actually would only be able to look at anything whenever my parents were out the house, doing shopping etc.

After two years of occasionally sneeking on the computer to see softcore pictures and videos. I then wanted to see more stimulating genres, and I can remember getting a much larger pleasurable feeling this time. Problem was though is I would always feel guilty after, and bad about myself. It was only during Autumn last year where I got my own computer that it went out of control. I noticed around Christmas time that even the hardcore porn wasn't doing it anymore, and in the end even porn was boring. I have been diagnosed with high end functioning Autism recently, but I only developed intense social anxiety when I was around age 13.

When I came across yourbrainonporn.com and this site, it suddenly clicked. I stopped masturbating and looking at porn end of December last year. I stopped masturbating for 40 days, but failed due to anger, frustration and blue-balls pain, but continued to not look at porn. Unfourtunately, I looked at porn again on the 53rd day.

It was the same old story after that, looking at porn, and masturbating to it, but never getting the happiness and rush that I used to get when I began. But on the 19th of March 2012, I stopped again, and am currently on my 24th day of not looking at porn. I have decided that I will masturbate if the craving is very intense, but not out of boredom. I did recently have a wet dream, but it was just before I woke up in the mourning, and in it I was watching some people having sex.

As I don't have a girlfriend and never have done, I wan't all you in here to know that I am doing this to make me get that feeling back again that I used to have if I saw a pretty girl walking down the street, or just saw a softcore image, and actually have an erection and pleasurable feeling, rather then just nothing!

Currently on my 24th day I have had some urges throughout the day, but I get past these by lifting weights or excercising. I notice that I am starting to get erections again if I see the opposite sex which is a good sign.

My aim is to reach 110 days at not looking at porn. And then after that take the filter off, but this time not actively search for it. If I come across a sexy picture for example, I will just expierence the pleasure, but I won't this time masturbate to it or start looking at more extreme stuff.

I am also doing this because I believe this could well be why I have been having depression, intense social anxiety and boredom these past few years. I do seriously believe this is because my brain hasn't been able to feel the more normal releases of dopamine from just the stuff around me that I used to find pleasurable.
It is that simple.
That's pseudoscience, porn doesn't affect the brain in any way. Dopamine is simply a neurotransmitter and there's no such thing as "addiction" from a purely scientific point of view, that's a social construct.
If you ask those crooks if they are willing to be tested about their ability to detect who watched porn and and who didn't by simply checking brain scans, they'll refuse! Because they're manipulative crooks with agendas, not real scientists.

Billions have watched porn and nothing really happened to anyone.
Did you watch the videos?

In my experience most crooks want something.

The only cost rebooting has had for me is exercising extreme self control.  
I'm writing from my own experiences and I can say for a fact that I am a totally different man now.

But that's just my opinion.

You could be partially right...

Porn may not affect a person's sex life IF they are still having real sex WAY MORE than masturbating to porn. I believe everyone on this site has been masturbating to porn way more than having real sex so that's why their brain are experiencing psychological issues. And in order to reverse our psychological issues you have to start having real sex MORE than masturbating to porn. That's why we have a no PMO rule for at least 60-90 days.

So, I'm not ruling out your opinion but excessive porn watching does play a role in one's sex life.
Am jst 16 i started marsturbation @ 14 will dis do anytin to my health if i countinue??
I'm on 101 day of PMO I have urge to masturbate can I do this without effecting me??
Do you have more than an opinion to back up your claims? - "that there's no such thing as "addiction" from a purely scientific point of view, that's a social construct."

Thousands of peer-reviewed studies and 30 years of addiction research demonstrate that you couldn’t be more wrong.

These studies show that both drug addictions and behavioral addictions involve the same mechanisms and same fundamental brain changes.

Let’s see who disagrees with you-

The American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders states that addiction is a disease with a specific set of brain changes associated with a specific set of signs, symptoms and behaviors.

America's top addiction experts and researchers at The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) released their sweeping new definition of addiction in 2011.

Here is a brief summary of ASAM's major points:

1. Addiction reflects the same brain changes whether it arises in response to chemicals or behaviors.
2. Addiction is a primary illness. It's not necessarily caused by mental health issues such as mood or personality disorders. This puts to rest the popular notion that addictive behaviors are always a form of "self-medication" to ease other disorders.
3. Both behavioral and substance addictions cause the same major changes in the same neural circuitry: Hypofrontality, sensitization, and desensitization.
4. Engagement in chronic "addictive behaviors" indicates the above brain changes have occurred. Addictive behaviors then become unconscious and habitual.
5. The new definition eradicates the old "addiction vs. compulsion" distinction, which was often used to deny the existence of behavioral addictions, including Internet porn addiction.

A collection of specific signs, symptoms and behaviors point to underlying pathological changes in the brain. When a diagnosis is given, it indicates that a specific collection of anatomical and physiological abnormalities have occurred. Clinical diagnosis is based upon these simple concepts. This was the primary message from ASAM: a collection of signs, symptoms, and behaviors represent a specific set of brain alterations.

The "four C's" are one way to help assess addiction:
1. Inability to Control use
2. Compulsion to use
3. Continued use despite adverse Consequences
4. Craving - psychological/physical

Social constructs don’t show as dozens of specific brain abnormalities
Here are just a few brain changes indentified in brain scans/tests on human subjects. (These large brain changes each reflect multiple, more subtle changes as demonstrated in animal research)

• Altered Regional homogeneity
• Altered Gray matter volume of striatum
• Reduced Gray matter volume of prefrontal cortex
• Abnormal Integrity of white matter in frontal cortex
• Abnormal levels of myelin connecting frontal cortex to striatum
• Changes in amygdale gray matter
• Decline in D2 receptor density in the striatum
• Reduced baseline dopamine levels in striatum
• Reduced Dopamine transporter availability
• Cue induced dopamine release in the dorsal striatum
• Cue induced dopamine release in the ventral striatum
• Cue induced activity of the prefrontal cortex
• Decline in Glucose metabolism in the frontal cortex
• Abnormal Dopamine response induced by intravenous methylphenidate
• Altered cortisol/ACTH response

Many of these changes have been recently found in food addicts, video game addicts and now in - Internet addicts. In fact, ten very recent brain studies on Internet addicts have found all the same brain changes as seen in drug addicts. These studies included porn users, but didn’t isolate them from users of other Internet applications.

Please provide research to back up your claims that addiction is a social construct.

so after 4 months of no pmo and seeing minimal results i relapsed and now i feel like crap. I was wondering that since ive relapsed before being cured, do i start from square one? I dont like to think that i wasted 4 months by relapsing once
QUOTE: by ccdan "If you ask those crooks if they are willing to be tested about their ability to detect who watched porn and and who didn't by simply checking brain scans, they'll refuse!

This again demonstrates your lack of understanding.

A single brain scan will usually measure only one brain change at a time. Addiction involves dozens of known brain changes. See a few examples in may above post. (many addiction-related brain changes cannot yet be assessed in humans to the invasiveness of the procedures)

For example - a scan using a radioactive tracer can only measure dopamine D2 receptor density. It cannot simultaneously measure the 4 other types of dopamine receptors involved in reward and addiction.

Another example - A scan for dopamine transporter density, cannot measure dopamine levels - or anything else.

Another example  - A scan for dopamine response to addiction cues can only measure that one change.

and on and on

Just another red herring with no basis in reality.
Dude, I'm really sick and tired of kind of crap!

There's absolutely no science in psychiatry. The DSM is the biggest joke iassociated with the  (pseudo)medical world. All those illnesses/disorders are invented and VOTED into existence. That's not how science works and that's not how medical science works. Absolutely nothing in science is based on opinion, consensus, how feel about something, BUT on hard, verifiable evidence, clear and precise definitions, exclusively quantitative data and repeated testing using the scientific method.

All the studies based on fMRI (possibly +ECG) are nothing but high-tech phrenology. Everything is based on correlations that are interpreted as causation and a rush to "identify"  patterns and associate them arbitrarily with whatever "researchers"  like. These things violate some of the most important principles of sound scientific research.

Peer review is as good as are the reviewers, who largely embrace the same ideas and principles as the original researchers. If those ideas and principles deviate from sound scientific research using the scientific method in a rigorous way and from sound logic, everything is compromised.

The vast majority of ordinary people and more than half of people in academia, have no idea what real science is and how it really works. The scientific terms have been hijacked by lots of pseudoscientists in order to give legitimacy to their absurd and entirely non-scientific theories.

*****
Back to the topic: addiction? What exactly is addiction and on which objective scientific basis has been established as a real, verifiable pathological disturbance of the brain?
>>A single brain scan will usually measure only one brain change at a time. Addiction involves dozens of known brain changes. See a few examples in may above post. (many addiction-related brain changes cannot yet be assessed in humans to the invasiveness of the procedures) <<

It doesn't matter. The "reverse" operation cannot be done! Why? Because it's based on pseudoscience!

In real medicine based on science, it's possible:

If you take some people who are infected with HIV or HPV and mix them up with healthy people, doctors can figure out who's infected with those viruses via scientific testing.

If you take some people who have cancerous tumors and mix them up with healthy people or even with people with benign tumors, doctors can figure out those who have cancerous tumors.

If you take some people with brain tumors and mix them up with people without brain tumors, doctors can figure out those who have brain tumors.

Such things are not possible in psychiatry, because there's zero real science. Actually, the very definition of various behaviors as illnesses in the DSM (and other related " manuals" ) is based on pseudoscience in the first place.
Dude, you have extremely serious issues!

I toot a look at what you have posted over time!

From the very first post, you have the same constant obsession: porn => erectile disfunction! You have been spamming this forum with this pseudo-scientific crap for more than a year now, in each and every post!  

Get a life dude!
Day 28 of no PMO for me. Last night I had a wet dream. Usually my wet dreams are of me just making out with a chick and before i can do anything I always end up cumming. However, the one yesterday was of me getting a ** from some random chick. My penis was pretty soft in the dream and I almost came but I woke up and was able to stop it from happening.

I'm just a couple days from getting to Day 30 & I must say that I am still flat-lining. Things get pretty depressing at times due to the continuation of the flatline but I know that their is no other option to fix this than to stay with it. No morning wood & no spontaneous erections thus far :(
Dude you sound like me. I'm 23 and have been masturbating for 2 years.Its been a problem keeping it up before going into the vagina. It's definitely an embarrassing feeling to get a female wet and turned on. Then the penis go soft and never get back up unless i'm about to masturbate. Goshhhhhhh!
Hi, that's the same as my story in a nutshell to be honest.
Out of interest guys, what excuses do you use in those situations?
It's sooo ******* embarressing!
You can, if you don't use porn, or no or very little imagination (if you use an imagination, use a real situation)
I started off the same way many of you did. It all began 11 years ago when I was 13 with regular P + MB 3-4 times a day and as the years went on I got progressively into crazier and more raunchy stuff. Now at 24 I'm ready for a relationship. I've been having no issue gaining erection, but tremendous difficultly keeping it up even though I have a lovely, affectionate, interesting female that I like, feel comfortable with, and trust.

Following in many of your footsteps, I've successfully been able to stop watching P for 7 days and I feel like I could go without it for the rest of time. Having been P free for only a week I notice myself feeling a lot more sensitivity in my nether region, more time for exercise, and feeling a little stronger attraction and more compelled to go for everyday women.

Here's where the good news ends. I can't seem to go any longer than 3-4 days without MB. I just go insane, get raging hardons, and crack like an egg.
the porcess works and works very well, stay on the straight and narrow. Though after having alot of sex recently its easy to just want to masturbate as well, watch out for that.
Good luck man! I jst started today so this is day one and am going to take it each day at a time...We shall get there.
I am loving this thread!! I bumped into it last night while searching for solutions to this disease!! I had just finished a long session of masturbation which left me very depressed and dissapointed in myself because i had the chance not do it but I CHOSE to do it! I had work to do and i knew that if i just did my work i would not masturbate but i still chose to do it. I wanted to feel that pleasure again!!

I have been doing this since i was 13 and now am 20 years old. It all started when my step sister forced me to sleep with her. I was about 12 years old and I was so innocent but i remember telling her am tired of what she was forcing me to do. But it was too late because i started to ask her if we could do it again and that went on till I was like 14 years old. I hadnt started watching any pornographic material at the time nor masturbating.

I stumbled on an adult movie later that year on T.V and thats when I really started to get hooked to porn! I started to sneak out of my room late night jst to watch them. Soon I started to dry hump my bed while i imagined i was having sex with the girls in the adult movies i was watching this brought a lot of pleasure and i have since been dry humping my bed!! I hated myself countless times I used to be social and fun  to be around now overs the years I want to be to myself and am comfortable being alone which ISN'T me at all!! Now I find it hard to go out and get a girl.
      I get nervous ALOT when dealing with people. I was such a confident person but I have now lost my confidence. Oh! I almost forgot. over the pas few years since i started watching Porn and Masturbating I have slept with COUNTLESS number of PROSTITUTES!!! I havent slept with any of my girlfriends and currently I dont have one but atleast I have a few girls around me that are REALLY into me but ofcourse they have no idea about this problem.
   Since last night I have made it a point to abstain from Porn and Masturbation. This is day one so far so good! I am glad there people like me it makes me feel much better!! I wish to leave it completely!!!
Starting my commitment today.
I messed up!! today was supposed to be the first day of abstaince but I messed up! After waking up from my afternoon sleep, I was downloading some music on my phone that i NEEDED and some other apps when I stumbled on "hot Videos!!" at first I ignored it and I couldn't believe i had done it. This was the second time today that i had ignored the TEMPTION. I stayed a little longer and before I knew it I was downloadind a video..Damn. I knew i had to abstain but in my head i was like "**** it"...I feel bad bt am optimistic that I wont do it again!
Ofcos I masturbated coz i was all alone!!
Well, I made it to about 75 days of no PMO. Excluding one hand job without orgasm I got at about day 45. Last week about day 67, I was messing around with my ex again and I got hard, but as I was about to penetrate lost it. We kept messing around and I got her off another way, I did get excited again after a while...penetrated her semi erect, which after a few strokes, I got really hard - didn't last long and popped. Wasn't worried about the quick ejaculation, after all it's been nearly 70 days, I was kind of expecting that. Around day 75 I masterbated for the first time by myself and orgasmed. Still haven't used porn...though I have caught a glimpse of images here and there. I was making out again today with her and got pretty hard, but again had an issue when it came time to penetrate. Kind of worrisome that I'm still having the problem of getting erect, and then losing it when I ready to get in.

Something strange I noticed when I was jerking it, is that the shape of my penis seemed to change...used to be pretty straight, but now it seems to curve at the tip back towards my stomach a bit when erect, seemed a little sore when jerking it to, like a muscle you haven't used in a while. The shape I have a feeling is just because I haven't jerked in so long after doing it every day, and it'll take time to work it back to normal...kinda of like when you unroll a carpet and it doesn't lay flat right away. : ) lol

Anyhow, just wanted to see if you guys had any similar issues or advice? I'm staying off the porn, but I may start mb again soon, like maybe once a week. Im just unsure what to do if I keep having these problems losing it, even after giving up the porn. Is it just taking me longer? Not sure what else to do.
Yes!! It affects your social life especially sexual relationships with your partner. If you have a girlfriend and your sexually active(hope ur not!) you will start to lose it for actual sex because of the fantasy world that you have created in your mind especially if you watch Porn.
I would suggest you STOP IT NOW!! Because its not worth it at all! You will enjoy 12mins of pure pleasure but you will suffer for years to come with addictions, brokenrelationships even MARRIAGES!! You have been at it only 2 years so you can still STOP IT! I beg you dont ruin your life ahead. Msturbation ruins peoples lives. I hope you will listen to my advice. All the best.
I have strong mind so I am def getting close to the end. I started like January 2012 and relapsed twice due to testing. I had zero erection in beginning until ending of January.early Feb (PMO) I was trying to see if porn was the culprit or overmasturbation u already know the answer I went back to week 1. My second relapse again testing M without porn and it still  messed my recovery up but not as bad as PMO relapse. Now 1 month and 2 weeks I am clearly seeing true results morning wood only when I wake up to use restroom around 2-3 am.

My relapses were both due to the fact that my libido disappeared totally. I mean completely my penis was firm but lifeless no blood in it. Don't test anything out I have already done it for u guys. I also experienced semen leakage with bald movement. If u do don't be alarmed. The worst part was my lifeless penis. I get erection but when in flacide state it feels as light as feather and shrinks a little. It is today that it has started to improve my erection still around 90% when erect and 100% morning wood times. I can fully engage in sexual contact but I will wait for another 2 months all the relapses in my mind are still day one despite my improvements.

B4 I seeked help I probably was the worst masturbator / PMO user on earth I will rank myself in top 1 percent and I really mean it. I even believed that the no PMO will not work for me due to my severe use of PMO. Started with sensational masturbation, picture in magazines, then porn. It was crazy I had trillions of porn to the extent that I had to save them externally wipe them out of hard rive to make space for the future ones 2 or 3 times. I always went to the top sites like eh I will not mention them. Some people will relapse. I wantche'd crazy **** man I watched anything u can imagine except gay and teen porn well I was more into milf so it makes sense. I opened about 50 tabs at one point looking for the perfect scene to come to. I have even stayed o the PC watching porn and masturbating for more than 9 hours straight always edging so as not to come. I might be the worst in this thing i am not proud but it is true. I used to watch porn every blessed day and checked out the newest scenes daily and weekly as in weekends too.

I know it affected my grade in college I would have been straight A student I knew I had the ability but I lacked motivation. It's terrible and anxiety too. And I blamed my anxiety on my natural way of life while it was porn. Well let's cut the story short I started to develop Ed even with extreme porn. That was when I was like I will test myself out in real sex. I met this chick with hot body in the gym (really hot). And I went for it. I was semi erect during intercourse infarct I lost my erection totally at some point. ** and hj didn't work she became frustrated and blamed it on herself but I told her I was tired. Later I started to fantasize with porn and I was able to go semi erect and I did come. In the morning I used same technique and succeeded however I learned one thing and that is I did not enjoy the sex at all it was just plain 0. At least I made sure that I convinced her that it was not her fault I did not tell her about my intentions to test my self. Well this is how my journey began. My porn Ed to me is the worst of the worst even at the critical extreme porn I was like semi hard or softer and still couldn't mentain a descent erection. I always told myself that a real partner would make me harder and that was plain lie. I was also happy that i didn't have to deal with women problem while in real partner relationship. The truth is that i had and still have alot of chances to get girls. Back then i didn't cos porn was holding me down.

Later I was coming to porn semi erect. Most of u are lucky to be able to have erection. I used to only have erection when watching extreme porn but then all hell broke loose. I was doing this for probably 12 -14 yrs. now when I take a nap and wake up my erection is off the roof but I know that I am still improving. Getting over the lifeless penis stage is great. If this is working for me, then it will work for u. I have 2 more months even though it's really like 2 weeks left for me. U need serious discipline to do this. It is one of the hardest things I have done in my life except for sleeping in the park in my car for 2 weeks at night during on of my college summer semesters. U must be prepared. When I fully recover probably sooner than my schedule I will update u guys.

Now I can see clues from chicks in the gym more clearly I know when they want me to approach or pay attention to them. Sometimes I smile back and sometimes I pretend not to see them. I don't want to relapse well it won't be relapse. My erection is more than enough to have full intercourse but I have strong mind I must wait another full 3 months of no PMO. My 2 relapse in last 3 month is considered as 0 to me. 2 more months to go.
For some people that think that this is physical it is not. I used death grip lay on the back, seated masturbation and even sometimes grabbed the head of the penis that gave me more stimulation. These methods mentioned are very harmful and yet i am more than 80% recovered. I am 6'6" 280 pound and i mean pure muscle and ripped as hell. i live in the gym 2 to 4 hrs 5 days a week and can run 4.4 100 yards. Even in top shape i will still tell u that it is in the mind u need to have patience the no libido and lifeless penis stage is the worst of all.

it took me like 3 weeks to a month to get past lifeless penis. It manifested after my first month of no PMO. The first month for me was no libido to small libido and semi erection to no libido again. I started to develop more definition during the reboot my body definition now is really great i used to be muscular and lean but now i am ripped and strong as hell i do wicked dead lifts with ease like 5 plates of 45 lbs on each side of the bar and my pull ups now have increased to where i add additional 45 lbs tied to my waist and i do about 7 to 8 reps. I feel like i am in a rage like a wild animal. endurance on bench increased too. Everything i say here is completely true.

I am beginning to suspect that the porn industry knows that porn has some effect to ED but are probably encouraging it if not why are they advertising ED and erection pills in their magazines and movies?
Doctors also need to wake their butts up. I hope that they are not part of the business and just dish out Viagra when a person complains of ED.
Wow! Thanks for your detailed and lengthy post. I must say that I can relate to a lot of what you are saying and I am currently on Day 34 of no PMO. My penis has been lifeless until this morning, when I woke up with morning wood that was at about 90%. My erection faded within a few seconds but it gave me a little bit of hope as I continue on.

I plan on taking however long it takes to get back to normal. I know it has taken some people close to even six months to make a recovery. I just hope that my libido increases close to the point it was when I was about 15 or 16 (I am 21 now).

Sometimes I feel like I won't recover 100% and that even if I do recover, I won't be how I was as a teen. I know teen years are when hormones are kicking in wildly but hey I am only 21 and feel like I should be just entering my prime sexually.
Also I have noticed an increased urge to exercise everyday. I can run/bike for longer than I have been able to in the past. As well as lifting a little bit more weight than before but mostly I have witnessed a noticeable improvement when it comes to cardio exercises.

I still feel anti-social most times. Like when I am at the gym or out somewhere, I feel the urge to interact with new people but I still haven't done so. I always think about how can I go and talk to someone new without the person thinking I am weird. And this applies to both men and women. Obviously it would be a lot better to interact with women haha but I feel that since I am reluctant to even talk to fellow gym rats that are dudes then how will I move on to being more social with the females? Well it's all a part of the process I guess. Before I used to think in my head that I don't really care and I don't want to talk to anyone but now I feel that my mentality may be changing for the best although I have no results to prove it as of right now.

I hope that what I have shared will be of some help to someone else who finds them-self in a similar situation.
HELP!!! I am falling back into my old ways and I need to recover quick. I admit I've been looking at some amateur porn (especially doggystyle videos) the last few days and it's been keeping me wanting to see more. So I'm typing here right now because I haven't done this in a while and this is also another way for me to repent besides repenting to my God. This is actually making me feel better as I type this. I just need the strength to stay away from all this porn stuff and masturbation again. I think it all started when my gf gave me a hanjob. I had an orgasm but for some reason masturbation always has a chaser effect (makes you want to masturbate 2-3 more times before you reach satisfaction). So maybe I should stop her from giving me hanjobs for right now until I get back on track.
Thanks for coming to the group and feeling comfortable enough to admit that you need help.

You know what you need to do, left that damn amateur porn alone, its like an alcoholic  having a beer instead of doing shots.  You've come to far to slip back down the hill to the bottom.

You have a girl friend try focus your urges in her direction.  

You can make it!!!!
Man I relapsed today! for the second time now!...I agree with love_a_challenge...I have started to watch porn again and this time its the doggystyle vidoes am chasing. this is supposed to be day7 without PM but i after what i have read i feel encouraged to keep trying! I dont know what to do exactly though if there is any idea or advice pliz tell me. i want to know how to deal with relapses...How can i avoid them?
You have to stay away from things that will trigger a relapse.
Any type of porn will act the on ramp to the relapse highway.

Keep yourself occupied and keep in mind why you are rebooting and the benefits it will bring.  The thought of reverting back to the struggling to get an erection limp D&*#ed man I was keeps me on the straight and narrow.

You must find your source of strength to fight the urges.

As I said before I avoid porn like its poison, once in a while a buddy will text me a photo of chicks posing and that's about it.

Take it one day at a time.
Hey Guys. i been reading this posts for a while. i am commited to cut P&M from my life not just 90 days.. but i have set a goal like 6 months to start with..

i got Braces on and 2 lower and 1 upper teeth pulled.. i kind feel uncomfortable smiling, plus (upproaching women).. and they gonna take next 6 months minimum to be taken off..

i don't have a GF now, i feel like not havin a gf makes the process difficult sometimes.. and makes u relapse when u feel the urge to release.. cos as a human we need atleast to have some1 in our life.. what do u think guys.?

It could be good to have a sexually active gf if you want to occasionally have sex during your recovery. It could also be good if you want to avoid PMO completely for the next 3-6 months. In my opinion, I would rather not have a gf. Try to avoid all things on the computer that will draw you back into masturbating to porn. If you do masturbate try to space it out by going at least 30 days in between.
Hey guys

After some period of no PMO time i left this forum in a very upbeat state, as i have managed to rediscover my libido and hornyness for girls. I was also getting good with a girl i like and i hoped that we would by now be in a relationship. However this was not the case. That girl has been screwing for some time now, and it made me feel depressed again. I stepped up my mastrubation, and with it came porn. I did not start watching porn on a regular basis however, i relapsed only twice thus far and i don't really feel the consequences but i feel very dissapointed since i really counted on a relationship with that girl which would deliver a final blow to my addiction (since i am a virgin) but this just isn't happening and it's depressing. I am trying to get back on track but without a motivation it is very difficult. A new period of no PMO is what i need but right now... i don't know, i just feel so dissapointed again and i am just trying to concentrate on several other things.

I'm still in good shape though but i feel i could slip back any time now. The relapses are just brining me step by step towards my old habits, plus the dopamine rush gives me a headache and my concentration drops for a couple of days. Definetly something i don't want. Also what scares me is the fact is that i thought i grew over porn but now it gives me more sexual excitment than real girls again.

Will try to keep up with my reboot and hopefully i can get through this period. Stay focused and on track boys!
From my expirience you will definetly have to have someone close by. It doesn't have to be a gf. A friend with benefit, or even a cuddle girl buddy would be excellent. Doing to whole reboot by yourself is not easy, at least it wasn't for me, and i would have really like to have someone by my side to me help me out with it.
I managed to get pass my 2 day hump so now my body feels normal. No more urge of masturbation and porn is going thru my mind/body right now. So  now I can get back to focusing on no PMO. Anytime I masturbate the next 2 days are crazy for me. My body be feining for more but not anymore.
Hearing these stories really has me inspired and i feel like now is the time to take my life back! Just wanted to thank you all for your comments and say I will be beginning my 60 day trial tomorrow!
Day 41 and last night I had a wet dream. It was just dry humping and I came. I don't really see this as progress but I don't know. And I think I had the wet dream because I saw some pictures of cute women in swimwear for like less than 30 seconds. I know I shouldn't have looked but I did anyways.

So today while I was at the gym I saw a few cute girls. I have noticed that when I see attractive women I will get some leakage from my penis. It's like water or something. I got morning wood on a few days before but now its not so much. Is the watery discharge normal??? I am concerned and I hope that looking at those pictures didn't set me back. It wasn't porn or anything but still.
I did relapse again for the third time this morning! But now am starting to get back on track! I feel am letting myself down and it wont do me any good if i keep letting myself down like this. Thank you for the adivce. I actually let myself watch some porn content which i shouldnt have if i had kept reminding myself about the benefits of struggling with abstaing from it
Guyz out there pliz dont give up! Its a struggle that will end! And then we shall reap the rewards!!
Well it's reassuring I'm not the only person with this problem. I admittedly use to wank too much and watch too much porn which progressively got more hardcore. I wouldn't always wank because of a sexual urge, but out of boredom sometimes.

However I'm not sure if it's so much the porn and more the wanking too much which is the problem. I don't have any problems getting an errection when with a girl and get aroused easily, a lot more than I do to actual porn. Just cuddling with a girl is good enough to get me errect. However during intercourse I always seem to fight a battle to keep errect.  

I personally think that my penis has become desensitised and use to my actual grip and that type of stimulation. When I go for intercourse my penis doesn't experience such intense stimulation and therefore if I'm not really concentrating on how the vagina actually feels I can start to lose my errection which is shocking... I think I have DGS or something like that. If you don't know what that is just google it.

I don't need actual porn to masturbate to and could just do it without fantasizing about anything. I honestly don't think my problem is because of some addiction to porn. I haven't wanked in over a month and haven't looked at any porn. This was more so to give my penis a break from masturbation. It actually feels more sensitive having not ragged it for a month. I plan to stop watching porn just because I think it's unhealthy and can definitely lead to an addiction which I might/might not have. I haven't had morning wood for ages, but from not constantly wanking I've actually started to get some which is encouraging. I hand a wank today just because I couldn't hold out any longer. It actually doesn't feel too good to go so long without a wank. I think it's good to blow your load like once a week. Which is what I'm planning on doing from now on just to make sure things are working down there.

Anyway guys this is my plan to get harder longer lasting errections (hopefully):

- Wank less often (once a week for me)
- Buying a fleshlight (just because it's more realistic then my hand)
- No porn
- Kegels
- Exercise regularly (gym a few times a week to promote healthy blood flow)
- Healthy diet (I've cut out all caffeine from my diet as it's apparently a vasoconstrictor. Eat lots of fruit and veg and cut out the saturated fats)

Also think anxiety has a lot to do with this. Once I was nervous about performing with a girl and that was an immediate errection killer. It is so crushing to lose an errection when a girl has her legs spread for you. I somehow need to just relax and enjoy sex. If I lose my errection I need to realise that I can get it back and not to panic. So hopefully with a healthy lifestyle change and giving my nob a break once in a while. I might find I can start to perform to how I'd like. Fingers crossed this works and good luck to everyone else!
Ok I'm on day three of a hopefully rest of my life without porn.

I cant seem to find any information on when/if I will regain morning wood.

I'm 26 years old by the way.

Can anyone give me some info as to what changes I should be seeing as I go along? I know every person is different but I'd like to hear from people some personal stories of what they went through if at all possible.

Like by around the 10 day mark will I notice a change or anything? Will I get gradual feedback from my body showing me that its working or will I just show up some time around the 60-90 day mark and be like wow I have an erection or wow I have morning wood or wow I'm actually able to sustain an erection.

Just wondering. Its hard for me to think about going 60-90 days or longer without seeing gradual improvements in my situation. Its really discouraging me.

Thank you all for your time and thanks for reading.
everybody is different. You should document your own progression within the 60-90 days. Even if you don't think you're getting any improvement your body will still be improving. For me I got better erections but my performance anxiety still haunts me.
Here is my story:
I started masturbating from an early age of 14. I am 27 years old male now.

During my teens,I have played a lot sometimes 3-4 times a day and so on(with PORN,without PORN). But now, I almost masturbate only ONCE a week. I had tried to stop masturbation many times(as many as 8-9 times) but all went in VAIN.Some times I have taken extreme steps to AVOID PLAYING MYSELF,but each time i have failed in some way or the other and i start masturbating again. I have never had SEX (including oral) except getting cuddled by ex-GF(1.5 yrs ago). She used to like the way "it grows and enjoy the Boner",She has given me some hand-jobs without cummin'......

I dunno,i have never felt the morning boner at all during my teens( but still i was getting nice erections otherwise).

For about a month now,I am avoiding PORN and going to GYM. But some time in a while I fear that I might have ED and I end up in masturbating with an intention to check weather Will i be able to get harder.
I have also tried the yoga techniques sometimes to keep my mind in control.But  failed :(

Current Problems:
1. Without porn,I do get an erect penis by touching and fantasying on someone.I'm not able to maintain the erection,it jus goes down again pulling down my libido too.
2. During masturbation,if I'm not able to maintain erection, I keep feeling my ****,it goes strong and maintains an erection till I ***. Is this the case duing sexual intercourse too???
3. Sometimes during travel,during work,if i see a Hot girl,i dont get an erection.But if i fantasize on someone or think about my ex-GF,I get weak erection followed by pre-***. is this NORMAL??
4.I have avoided PORN sites but sometimes i feel bored and then i open up some cam sites(which i have to STOP).

I will be getting married in a year, i would want to get fitter so that I can satisfy my partner.I dont want my partner to suffer/lack somethin'  jus bcos i was overdoing it.  

Pls advice..
I wouldn't worry too much. You haven't had sex yet so how do you know you'll have ED issues. If you think you will have problems you will as a lot of this is physiological. Just cut down masturbating and don't look at porn would be my advice.

When it comes to having sex just try to enjoy it; really concentrate on being in the moment. Play with your girls body and forget about your **** performing. If you're mentally stimulated by the moment then your **** will be hard. Then just go for it...

This is what I plan to do anyway, just to have fun enjoy the moment and not think 'oh sh*t my **** wont get up' because it will if you sexually aroused. What gets me really excited is going down on a girl so just do what turns you on and just have fun. Being nervous produces adrenaline and that is an erection killer.
psychological*
I'm here because Im addicted to masturbation and porn as well. I could stop watching porn or not to masturbate for a long time. It is that im just to scared to stop masturbating. Because 3 years back i was working at the grocery store at night. And those days when i had decided to stop the masturbation and watching porn. And i decided to stop it now. I was so happy that i could make it. But right after 3 week while on stopping my habit, i was standing, working happily at the store suddenly i start feeling dizzy, and my heart rate went up and i got scared so much. I could not breath and start having a panic attack. I feel like Im going to die. My heart rate was so high. Since that im scared to stop masturbating. Although at that time i was taking a medication for my heart palpitation as well. After that incident i went to the doctor and they have told me that i did not took a medication and that was a cause of dizziness, and panic attack. Now it is been 2 years. I have stopped taking medication for my heart palpitation and feeling much much better then before. But my only concern that. If i stopped masturbation, will i have that be feeling of dizziness, heart rate or panic attack? Or am i thinking too much.

I want you guys to tell me for those who have been stopped masturbating for 1 or 2 month.did you guys have any hard time or difficulty like feeling of dizziness or something else. If it is please share it. I need answer.
Guys, I'm back.Long time, no posts.Relapesed A LOT.

I'm a week thourgh now!
I am now 23 and haven't looked at porn for 2 years. I not excercise eat a healthy diet and just be myself. I want to have sex with a real girl one day. I don't have a girlfriend yet, and If my future girlfriend sees how hard I'm working to improve my life, she might be proud of me. I am still trying to overcome lust little by little. I refuse to look at a girl completely nude, but I still look at amateur pictures of hot girls in bikinis once a week only. I just learned to read the bible and pray about these things and that God will help me find solutions. I want to have a healthy sex life, and NO PROSTITUTES, I want to have sex with a real women, not a PROSTITUTE. Ever since i stopped looking at porn my life has changed. Wish me luck everyone.
how did you do that?? I would really love to be you right now! I am a porn and masturbation addict. I have suffered memory loss, diminshed confindence and i keep to myself alot actually am comfortable being with myself and when am with people or in a gathering i keep quiet and just sort of run out of words to say. I cant even force a conversation with any one. this has been so discouraging for me and i have constantly been reading self-help books to help me build my confindence i have even reached a point of searching for dating tips because i think i have no game. This is all a result of porn and masturbation!! I am having issues with my family and friends. Some think am strange because of my ideas when i speak to them. Am going to keep trying to fight it until am back and healthly!
I have been having erection all day. It's hard but wobbles on the base so the erection will be 90%. Any thought or touch to the penis causes erection in less than 4 secs. I have gone too far like 4 months, 3 months porn free, and 2 months masturbation free until tonight. I did for test results won't call it relapse and I passed. After 10 mins my erection was at 90 percent  again. Now I am waiting for the moment that my erection will not wobble maybe that will take time or I may start to do kegel. I will hold off on kegel. I am glad that I was not set back from this 3 rd test of mine this abstaining works. Wobbling please go away.  I purposely  chose the beginning of the month to masturbate after 2 months. Don't give up. For those that relapse due to porn. Don't watch any porn or movies with sex scenes. I only watch sports and news. Stay strong
Slowly getting back from to normal...today had an errection while kissing my girlfriend.
Hey i am sorry to break it you but if you think all this is a result of porn and masturbation you are missing the point by far.

It sounds you have some form of social anxiety that was definately not caused by excessive porn or masturbation.You were prolly drawn to excessive pmo because you had social anxiety in the first place.

Reading confidence boost or game-boosting books wont help you much or it will be a superficial cure. Read up on social anxiety books instead.It is something pretty curable and this can happen in a relatively short amount of time but it does require a lot of persistence.
Had a massive relapse on monday. Felt my life was crumbling (which isnt far from the truth) so i managed to find a porn channel and i think i mastrubated 3 times a day. Pity. All my hard no pmo work down the toilet. I felt just like i did when i was still addicted. The situation is improving these days and i am slowly starting to get back to normal but i really need to stop fooling around since i don't want to ruin all the hard work with this series of relapses...
Listen, what you are doing is wrong and will not help you. Porn induce ED is a common symptom, back when i was mastrubating to porn i coudn't mastrubate for more than a minute, after some time of no pmo i was able to mastrubate 4 minutes without porn. However, when i relapsed on monday using porn i came again after 2 minutes. Don't worry, don't push yourself. You will get better but in the meantime, do not mastrubate, its too early and it can push you back to porn, keep up with the Yoga, try Kegel and most important of all DO NOT WATCH ANYMORE CAM SITES, it can count as a relapse and the only thing you can do worse it do watch porn. Don't do it, just don't, stop it, block it, it is not helping, especially if you feel a dopamine rush inside your head when you are watching it.

If you are already a month into your no pmo progress don't except erections yet...just enjoy life...and also try not to fantasize unless you remember a real life sex situation. It can also be counter-productive.
Hey guys I'm back after a 2 month relapse.
Last time I managed to get an usable erection after about 17 days, so this time I plan of not doing pmo for at least 60 days. I'm currently on day 4. But I need motivation. Last time I was doing it for a girl (a pretty strong motivation), but now I have to do it for myself. I'm not sure that I will be able to handle it without the proper motivation. Any advice on how to proceed ?
I've found in life the best motivation is yourself. If your source of motivation is a woman and things go sour then your motivation goes down the tubes.

My source of motivation is not wanting to be in a situation where I can not function due to ED brought on by PMO or excessive masturbation.  Thinking back to how I felt when I was struggling to achieve an erection keeps me in check.  I had a difficult last two days where my libido was raging.  The thought of M crossed my mind but I shrugged it off and kept my focus.

Viewing 2001-2200 comments: