Trying to cure my oversensitive penis...others with this may want to look
Hello everyone

I am 18 now and havent had any sexual relatioships for a while, because I cant. The head of my penis is extremely sensitive to touch and this has stopped me from having sex. However...

I have been doing a lot of research online for the tight foreskin problem and over sensitivty. Over the past couple of weeks I have been gently stretching the foreskin which I am very pleased for the result, which has gone from hardly being able to get it half way down the head to all the way down and over the head and having an erection comfortably.

Regarding sensitivity I bared the pain of the first week or so and been walking around with my fore skin pulled back though out the day. Now I remember that if I barely touched my head that it would be so sensitive that I could not touch it for a few days after. Now after about a week or two of gentle rubbing and touching ( it feels quiet weird and burns a little at first so if this happens to you...keep going, it only gets better)I can touch my head reasonaly comfortably lightly, rub it lightly. Although it still is quite sensitive and am unsure how long it will take to get back to normal.

If anyone can help me and have done this, could they say how they did and how ong it took them> or is there another way?

Try this hydro therapy;
Stretch the foreskin forward with the thumb and  index finger and pour water over the stretched part for 10 to 15 minutes every day. this might resolve your probem. Probaby this is caled penis bath.
Deep a finger tip in the small triangular muscle between anus and scrotum and massage it in rotatory way- clockwise and ant-iclock wise.for few minutes.
Search kegel exercises in website. It may give you somoe idea to resoleve the problem.
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle