Uncomfortable feel for urinating
hi, this is a problem i am facing from last 3 days.. I have constantly a burning feeling like some thing is there in my lower urinary track i.e. in penis itself.. I do urinate a lot since i drink plenty of water .. during urination it is smooth and flow is good.. Could you please help me ..since i doubt there might be some blockage which continously hurts me ....?
Try drinking some Cranberry Juice. 3-4 glasses for a couple of days.  If it still continues, you definitely should see a doctor.  You either have a UTI or STD.
I always have had used condoms during sex... still it can be STD ?
Yes!  Condoms were not invented to prevent STD's, they were invented to prevent Pregnancys!  Just because you used a condom does not mean you are safe from getting an STD.  Did you try the Cranberry juice?  It could just be a simple chemical imbalance that the Cranberry juice will help level.  But if it's a serious UTI, you'll need a doctor.  And if it's an STD, you'll definitely need a doctor.  I've had 2 STDs my self, thank God they were the cureable kind!  If you're sexually active, even if it's once a year that you have sex, you need to get test every 3 months for STD's.  HIV could show up months later after being with a partner that is infected.  Please take it from me who has been there, be smart about your sexual relations.       Sincerely,   Molyba
Thanks Molyba,

Thank you very much for your quick response in resolving and sharing some knowledge which you have.

Now my burning/pain has stopped completely.... so am i normal now ? i am having no discomfort while urinating, before and after .. no constant pain.. I am extremely back to normalcy.

According to you what do you say .. still that UTI or STD exisits .. ?

Thanks for your interest..

James..
Thanks Molyba,

Thanks for your interest..

James..

Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Please be aware of this!!!!!!
16 hrs ago by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle