Men's Health Community
Uncomfortable feel for urinating

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Uncomfortable feel for urinating

hi, this is a problem i am facing from last 3 days.. I have constantly a burning feeling like some thing is there in my lower urinary track i.e. in penis itself.. I do urinate a lot since i drink plenty of water .. during urination it is smooth and flow is good.. Could you please help me ..since i doubt there might be some blockage which continously hurts me ....?
Try drinking some Cranberry Juice. 3-4 glasses for a couple of days.  If it still continues, you definitely should see a doctor.  You either have a UTI or STD.
Avatar n tn
I always have had used condoms during sex... still it can be STD ?
Yes!  Condoms were not invented to prevent STD's, they were invented to prevent Pregnancys!  Just because you used a condom does not mean you are safe from getting an STD.  Did you try the Cranberry juice?  It could just be a simple chemical imbalance that the Cranberry juice will help level.  But if it's a serious UTI, you'll need a doctor.  And if it's an STD, you'll definitely need a doctor.  I've had 2 STDs my self, thank God they were the cureable kind!  If you're sexually active, even if it's once a year that you have sex, you need to get test every 3 months for STD's.  HIV could show up months later after being with a partner that is infected.  Please take it from me who has been there, be smart about your sexual relations.       Sincerely,   Molyba
Avatar n tn
Thanks Molyba,

Thank you very much for your quick response in resolving and sharing some knowledge which you have.

Now my burning/pain has stopped completely.... so am i normal now ? i am having no discomfort while urinating, before and after .. no constant pain.. I am extremely back to normalcy.

According to you what do you say .. still that UTI or STD exisits .. ?

Thanks for your interest..

James..
Avatar n tn
Thanks Molyba,

Thanks for your interest..

James..
Avatar n tn

aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle