Men's Health Community
Uneven stomach?

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Uneven stomach?

I have been getting bloated for many months now after i eat. today i noticed that if i look down at my stomach (its not "too" bloated, semi normal) that it looks uneven and there is a slight bulge on the lower left portion under my belly button, what could this be??
Avatar n tn
could be an anneryseum or hernia go to the DR
Avatar n tn
I have always had the same problem, would love to know what it is.
Avatar n tn
maybe an intestinal blockage. Is there discomfort? Are you regular with bowel movements? Is it sensitive when you press that lump? I would eat lots of fiber just in case it's something like that. Also avoid heavy meat eating or incorporate salads and other easy to digest foods when eating meat. Sounds like an intestinal issue but this is just a guess. When I've had symptoms like that, it's usually accompanied by a lot of discomfort...the above things have helped me. This is gross but if there is a dramatic change in the odor of your bowel movements or if they are very dark (sometimes a symptom of bleeding in there) you might want to call the doctor. Though you might feel ok now, taking care of it before the pain starts can save a lot of time and pain in the long run. Also noting what you eat before it occurs can help.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle