Uneven stomach?
I have been getting bloated for many months now after i eat. today i noticed that if i look down at my stomach (its not "too" bloated, semi normal) that it looks uneven and there is a slight bulge on the lower left portion under my belly button, what could this be??
could be an anneryseum or hernia go to the DR
I have always had the same problem, would love to know what it is.
maybe an intestinal blockage. Is there discomfort? Are you regular with bowel movements? Is it sensitive when you press that lump? I would eat lots of fiber just in case it's something like that. Also avoid heavy meat eating or incorporate salads and other easy to digest foods when eating meat. Sounds like an intestinal issue but this is just a guess. When I've had symptoms like that, it's usually accompanied by a lot of discomfort...the above things have helped me. This is gross but if there is a dramatic change in the odor of your bowel movements or if they are very dark (sometimes a symptom of bleeding in there) you might want to call the doctor. Though you might feel ok now, taking care of it before the pain starts can save a lot of time and pain in the long run. Also noting what you eat before it occurs can help.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle