Aa
A
A
Close
Uneven stomach?
I have been getting bloated for many months now after i eat. today i noticed that if i look down at my stomach (its not "too" bloated, semi normal) that it looks uneven and there is a slight bulge on the lower left portion under my belly button, what could this be??
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
could be an anneryseum or hernia go to the DR
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I have always had the same problem, would love to know what it is.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
maybe an intestinal blockage. Is there discomfort? Are you regular with bowel movements? Is it sensitive when you press that lump? I would eat lots of fiber just in case it's something like that. Also avoid heavy meat eating or incorporate salads and other easy to digest foods when eating meat. Sounds like an intestinal issue but this is just a guess. When I've had symptoms like that, it's usually accompanied by a lot of discomfort...the above things have helped me. This is gross but if there is a dramatic change in the odor of your bowel movements or if they are very dark (sometimes a symptom of bleeding in there) you might want to call the doctor. Though you might feel ok now, taking care of it before the pain starts can save a lot of time and pain in the long run. Also noting what you eat before it occurs can help.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
3 hrs ago
19078612 tn?1471990602
Blank
RogueJedi is ... Comment
8 hrs ago
358304 tn?1409713092
Blank
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle