Untreated Broken Penis
Alright, so I'm 24 years old and I broke my penis when I was 9 years old but never had it treated... and yes I'm 100% sure I broke it. I was masturbating and had my hand over my penis when I accidentally hit it really hard. There was a VERY loud POP! sound with unbearable pain. I screamed into my pillow so nobody would hear me and I was too embarrassed to tell my parents so I decided I would just let it heal on its own. It was basically at a 70-80 degree angle to the left and bruised with severe pain. The pain was even worse while urinating or getting an erection. I decided to see if I could still masturbate to make sure everything worked correctly so I did and it worked, but it was just extremely painful. So I decided to continue as my own "therapy" to heal my broken penis. I would also try to straighten it out throughout the day by putting it in my left pant leg between my pants and my leg. Anyway... it still works fine now it just has a slight curvature to the left. My question is could there still be complications associated with the fracture or do you think I'm fine? Also do you think it's possible that my penis did not fully develop to it's full potential size due to the fracture? I currently have a 5-6 inch erect penis depending on the situation and am also insecure about my size. If anyone has any insight on this subject please reply. Thank you.
Penile fracture can be treated surgically, with good results.  But if your penis works and does not hurt, it might not be worth it.  Google "penile fracture" and read about it on a medical website (not a chat room, there are a lot of guys writing in on chat rooms and getting varible advice), and then talk to a urologist.
thanks for the advice
nothing to worry about ... don't think about that .

you are ok ..excited.. erected .. ejaculated ...everything is normal ...

slight curvatures are accepted.
10356 commented on gma
Sep 22
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
hereoto is male Comment
Sep 18
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle