Urethra Question
Hi there, i'm obviously not really Kurt Cobain but here's my question;

I've noticed on the Urethra of my Penis that around the very opening has turned a sort of reddish/pinkish colour and it seems to stand out compared to the rest of my Penis Head/Glans area, I don't feel pain, burning sensations, sharp pains, or any other discomfort, I can pee with no problem. Is there anything wrong here? Or am I being paranoid?

Oh and to give more insight, I went to the Doctors about a months time ago about white dots under the Glans but she said it was fine and most men have them and I shouldn't worry, so If I have got something wrong with my Urethra, surely she would've said something, right?

Anyway, ALL help would be appreciated, I don't feel like visting the doctor's again as I'll look sort of stupid.

Thanks in advance, Kurt Cobain.
you sound quite  good for a dead guy  !

it sounds normal to me mate , white dots are pearly penile papules . do a google image search and have a look at some other men ,its quite normal to compare notes x x
Well, i'm not really worrying about the white dots anymore. I'm just concerned about the Urethra and if it's normal to be a reddish/pinkish colour? I'm worried because the colour seems to stand out to the rest of the Glans area, it could be a  simple colour pigmentation but more replies would be helpful.

Thanks, kurt cobain.
no i meant thats fine too ! sometimes its an infection but you have no syptoms of that . x x
Oh I see, I haven't had Sex or anything so......can't be anything like that.

Sorry to post again but I just want to make sure it's nothing? As I said; I haven't had sex in any way at all.

sorry i take a while ! im in uk and dont get on evry day . yes if you aint had sex then you can defo say its normal !
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle