Men's Health Community
Urethra Question
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Urethra Question

Hi there, i'm obviously not really Kurt Cobain but here's my question;

I've noticed on the Urethra of my Penis that around the very opening has turned a sort of reddish/pinkish colour and it seems to stand out compared to the rest of my Penis Head/Glans area, I don't feel pain, burning sensations, sharp pains, or any other discomfort, I can pee with no problem. Is there anything wrong here? Or am I being paranoid?

Oh and to give more insight, I went to the Doctors about a months time ago about white dots under the Glans (glands) but she said it was fine and most men have them and I shouldn't worry, so If I have got something wrong with my Urethra, surely she would've said something, right?

Anyway, ALL help would be appreciated, I don't feel like visting the doctor's again as I'll look sort of stupid.

Thanks in advance, Kurt Cobain.
Tags: penis, Health
Related Discussions
6 Comments
Blank
you sound quite  good for a dead guy  !

it sounds normal to me mate , white dots are pearly penile papules . do a google image search and have a look at some other men ,its quite normal to compare notes x x
Blank
Well, i'm not really worrying about the white dots anymore. I'm just concerned about the Urethra and if it's normal to be a reddish/pinkish colour? I'm worried because the colour seems to stand out to the rest of the Glans (glands) area, it could be a  simple colour pigmentation but more replies would be helpful.

Thanks, kurt cobain.
Blank
Oh I see, I haven't had Sex or anything so......can't be anything like that.

Blank
no i meant thats fine too ! sometimes its an infection but you have no syptoms (symptoms) of that . x x
Blank
Sorry to post again but I just want to make sure it's nothing? As I said; I haven't had sex in any way at all.

Blank
sorry i take a while ! im in uk and dont get on evry day . yes if you aint had sex then you can defo say its normal !
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank