Urinary and Erection Questions
I am a currently 25 year old male, and would like advice in regards to the following please.
In terms of urinary questions.
I have been finding more and more recently that I am experience a very urgent feeling when needing to go, and if I dont quickly then within 10-15min my bladder gets to the point where my abdomen is distended quite a bit. This by itself is not completely unnerving, but often this will happen several times over the course of just a few hours.
On top of that, I have trouble fully finishing when urinating, and will drip for a while after. It often feels like I have urine still stuck in the urethra, and I have to try to manually push it out (which relieves the feeling, but later I may still find that I dribble more out after walking away from the restroom). This has been more recently accompanied with pain/burning during urination, and especially strong pain as I finish and clear the last bit.

In terms of erection questions.
I don't consistently get satisfying erections, even at times when I feel like I should. I rarely have them in the mornings, and mostly those that I do get early are not very strong. More recently I have been even having trouble getting one with self-stimulation. Adding on to this, even when I do achieve an erection, it will be gone in 10-20 seconds without maintaining constant stimulation. I experience a lot of pre-*** when aroused (though not erect :/) and often have very early premature ejaculation even without becoming fully erect.
I want to add on to this that I do not seem to have nearly as high of a sex drive as I imagine I should at my age. I really only feel the desire for sex once or twice a week, and those are the only occasions I have a remote chance of erection. During the rest of the week, I easily go days without experiencing any arousal at all during the day. My fiance (female) is much more easily aroused than myself, which is something that seems odd to me.

Additional notes:
I have also been experiencing pain/sensitivity (infrequently, but has been occurring from time to time) more than normal in my lower abdomen, low back, and sometimes gonads.
An additional note:
While I know the urogenital and digestive systems are separate, I would also note on and off difficult/sometimes painful bowel movements the past couple months (sometimes to the point of causing bleeding). And more recently a noticeable loss of appetite.
I realize they may not be associated really, but I am striving for completeness in detail.
Your symptoms could be the result of multiple possibilities.  The pain during urination could be the result of an STD, the urination difficulties sound like they have something to do with your prostate gland.  The less than fulfilling erection problems could be happening in conjuction with one or both of these, or something completely different.  Get yourself to the doctor and let him give you a finger wave to rule out cancer.  And make sure you are cleared for STDs.  You do NOT want to transmit that to your partner.

I am NOT a doctor, and I am just guessing, so please don't let my thoughts fool you.  I am likely way off the mark, but if I were you I definitely would make an appointment to discuss these things with someone who knows what they are talking about.

Sounds like and STD/STI whichever you prefer. Get some antibiotics and tests from the doctor. STAT
   It is more likely to be a prostate infection, you should consult a urologist if already not done.

Solace
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle