Viagra or Levitra? Which one to chose to enhance masturbation?
I am experiencing premature ejaculations and am having a hard time getting an erection. Even when I am around my naked girlfriend. I used to masturbate about 2-3 times a day during this summer only and I think I may be suffering from excess masturbation. I have tryed to solve this problem by using Viagra, I buy it mothly at v-med-online.com  However I am afraid that it will not be so efficient soon. I'm thinking that I should start taking smth else, I know that there are a variety of ED drugs. Which one to choose? Please share with me your ideas.
Thank u  
Masterbation is a good havit. it does not damage anythin.The sexual holidy or restricted sexual praxctice can restore you to normal sexual health.Make your self overall healthy with good food, exercise and regular life style.Taking viagra will exacerbate the problem.
Search for Kegel Exercises In yahoo or Googal.. this simple exercises can help you to control your erection as well as ejeculation.Try it.
A popular way to identify the pelvic muscles in men and women is to stop the flow of urine midstream. This is accomplished by contracting the pelvic floor muscles. Restarting the flow of urine is accomplished by releasing the pelvic floor muscles. Once identified this way, the pelvic floor muscles can be contracted and released independently of controlling urination. Kegels are most frequently performed in sets. Here are a few techniques:
• Quick pumps: do 15 reps of quick pumps, pause for 30 seconds and repeat. Start at 15 and work your way up to 100 reps two times a day.
• Hold and release: contract the muscle slowly and hold for 5 seconds, release slowly. Work your way to at least 25 reps two times a day.
Elevator: slowly contract 1/3 of the way, pause, then 2/3 of the way, pause, then all the way. Do 10 reps two times a day
I have pasted the part of the article about kegel exercises.There are some acupressure exercises narrated in a book entitled as Acupunture withour needles by J.V CERNEY page 200.go through the chapter.it gives exercise to boost up your sexual power. Pleas do it.

Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle