Vibration Sensation in Penis
Hi I had a vibrating sensation in my penis for a very long time it almost felt as if I was wetting my pants. I have been to two different Urologists and they were really no help at all. I decided to do alot of research on this and really was only able to find this forum and no one really had an answer. I did find a few possible avenues to look into someone in one of the forums mentioned a nerve entrapment possibility. I sit for long hours at work and thought maybe this made sense. My wife found this article about Castor Oil online and its healing effects I thought she was crazy but then figured ah what the heck I'll try anything at this point.
This may sound crazy but so far so good I'm feeling so much better now. All I did was a couple of times a day would take a cotton ball and swab it in the oil then rub it on my backside (rectum area) I know this sounds crazy. Then I would use the same wet cotton ball and place it between my cheeks cover it with a couple of pieces of tissue and leave it there for a couple of hours. I never in a million years thought I would be doing something like this. I have been doing this twice a day and after day two I noticed the vibrating sensation was almost totally gone this was the first relief I have had from this in months. I know this whole thing must sound absurd but please please give this a try its cheap and it really really helped me. Google Castor Oil healing effects or something like that and you will be surprised at what it can do. Good Luck I wish you all well. Let me know if it has helped you.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle