Viens on penis...???
hi, i am a worried man of the age 24, ive never had big viens on my penis before, untill about a couple days ago, i was goin to the bathroom when i had noticed that theres a pretty big vien on the right side of my penis thats now very visible, like its popin out or somthin...? its never been there before, and i am a very sexual active person with my girlfriend, i dont think shes noticed it yet, but i get very paranoid over such matters, espesialy one about my penis...i know it says everywhere that havvin viens on the penis is normal, and i even read some one case that was almost the same as mine, n there result was that there normal, soo, if im normal, what could have caused this vien to be so big all of a sudden? iv'e seen plenty of porn video's, n yes i have seen men with alot of viens on there unit, but like i said, i never had such viens before, will it go away? cause its not lookin like it right now, should i be concerned, or should i just accept the new look of my penis? please help...im terribly worried. ty in advance

A worried man   :(
I have a big vein on the lower right side of my penis. It gets annoying sometimes when i fap furiously, but i dont think you should worry. If it suddenly got bigger than it probably will get back to being small soon. I bet if you expose it to cold temperature it would shrink back.
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle