Men's Health Community
Vomited during Masterbation(masturbation)...

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

First, I am a 25 year old male, in great health.  

I was masturbating and I vomited, and this was the first time it happened.  I felt fine before, and the nausea persisted for a bit after.  Now every time I masturbate, i fell like I am going to vomit; but have yet to vomit again.  It is starting to worry me a bit, cause I sometimes have trouble urinating.  Its kinda like I get 'stage fright' and unable to start the flow.  After 'pushing' for about 45 seconds, it usually starts.  I don't know if the two are related, but I thought I would ask a question before I saw doc...

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
This is one of the more strange symptoms I have ever seen. The other symptom (difficulty to urinate) indicates some prostate problem you normally should not have at your age. I think in any case you have to see a doctor.
I would suggest you see a urologist. I agree with rankett, it does have some of the same symptoms of a prostate problem. I is not common at your age, but it is not unheard of either.
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle