Men's Health Community
Vomited during Masterbation(masturbation)...
About This Community:

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vomited during Masterbation(masturbation)...

First, I am a 25 year old male, in great health.  

I was masturbating and I vomited, and this was the first time it happened.  I felt fine before, and the nausea persisted for a bit after.  Now every time I masturbate, i fell like I am going to vomit; but have yet to vomit again.  It is starting to worry me a bit, cause I sometimes have trouble urinating.  Its kinda like I get 'stage fright' and unable to start the flow.  After 'pushing' for about 45 seconds, it usually starts.  I don't know if the two are related, but I thought I would ask a question before I saw doc...

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
This is one of the more strange symptoms I have ever seen. The other symptom (difficulty to urinate) indicates some prostate problem you normally should not have at your age. I think in any case you have to see a doctor.
Blank
332074 tn?1229564125
I would suggest you see a urologist. I agree with rankett, it does have some of the same symptoms of a prostate problem. I is not common at your age, but it is not unheard of either.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
4 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
23 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom