WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STOP MASTURBATING
as mentioned what happens if you just don't masturbate?

do your testies get bigger?

i have only ever had one wet dream and i have gone 4 weeks without a pull..... what happens if you just don't wank

does anyone not wank?

i usually do it at least twice a day
Okay, Here's the deal. I have done this before. I stopped masturbating for about a month. It was dumb. I had multiple wet dreams and that got real annoying because I was staying at someone elses house. I had a wet dream, and then had another one when I went back to sleep after cleaning myself off in the middle of the night. Anyway, so that part of it was annoying.

The other thing here is that your man parts really benefit from occasional ejaculation. Really you should ejaculate at least once a week. the penis needs to be expanded occasionally so that you don't lose the ability to expand when you get old. your prostate needs to be cleared out too so that you don't end up with an enlarged prostate when you get old.

So in my opinion, not doing it is a bad thing.
On August 16th, 1960, as a part of the Air Force research program (Project Excelsior), Air Force Capt. Joseph W. Kittinger Jr. stepped off a platform raised to 102,800 feet over Tularosa, New Mexico by a high-altitude balloon.

The Air Force program was designed to investigate the use of a parachute for escape from a space capsule or high-altitude aircraft. To survive the altitude Kittinger wore a pressure suit like those for astronauts.

After 4 minutes, 36 seconds of free fall Kittinger reached a speed of 714 mph (becoming the only human to break the sound barrier without being enclosed in a machine of any kind) and falling 84,700 feet before opening his parachute. He landed safely after 13 minutes, 45 seconds after jumping.

I have to say I know exactly what you're going through. I am a female(yeah, I know but not only men have this dilemma) and I have been masturbating since just before I became a teen.  I am 32 years old now and I have been trying like crazy to stop. I used to do it about 3 times a week those years ago, but when I was in my early twenties and had a boyfriend(now a minister) I asked if masturbation was a sin. When he told me that it is I have been trying since then to stop. I have to say it's harder than I thought it would be. I am easily aroused and no matter how victorious I feel when I turn away during one day of fighting the urge, it is in the next day that I let loose just to get rid of the frustration.
I guess what I'm trying to say, anybody can do anything with the strength of Christ. No matter what though, whether you mess up or you have fought with all your might to quit doing what you know or think to be wrong, God still loves you and desires only that you give him your attention and love him too. Also too, he's more patient with us than we are with each other and that's gotta be worth something.  That in itself would be the perfect way to quit masturbating because when your focus is on that which is holy you don't have time or even the desire to give into your lusts. It really is hard to stop. Once I went an entire 5 months without doing it, but I allowed the thoughts to re-enter my mind and I messed up. The only thing to do after that is to acknowledge your sin, ask forgivness and keep trying. Don't give up.
I am pissed off. I usually masturbate once a day but today i did it three times after i found a new porn website. I am sick of it. I am planning to stop it forever... I dont want this ******* sex feelings.
man but masturbating does not make u any harm right? because in my penis i have like this dots . you know where you open the penis theres this pinkess thing under that is it bad?
Masturbation is a good habit provided you do not feel guilt and overdo it.Natural urge and not the artificial stimulation should be satisfied with the self help.
This urge is also an energy.It can be converted into positive mental energy if you can learn to divert your mind to something creative Zen, Taoist yoha, meditation, Concentrating on meridians are techniques which can help to convert sexual energy to mental or spiritual energy.Enough literature is available.This can transform ones life if it is seriously learned and followed.
ive been masturbating for round 10 years and see no reason to stop.its the safest way to release sexual tension anyway.as for porn keep away from it.u can get addicted and the **** never leaves ur head.also what the teacher says is ********.ive had wet dreams and masturbated.and one more thing..it does leave u weak for a while but u recover fast!
Here is a way to keep your mind away from masturbation..

* Go have fun with your family/friends
* Enjoy the outdoors
* Have sex
* Get a job..
People, i really wanna stop tis masturbatin ****! Though its not like i masturbate every single day but i just wanna stop it, i asked people on da internet n some say i should not stop it n others say i should, cause they say it might cause somethin 2 my body, n im kinda freaked out when those guys send me a file of wat masturbatin will cause my body if i masturbate 2 much. Butt i could only stop masturbatin 4 6 days n i keep tellin myself 'dont do it dont do it dont do it" but i still did i really tried lots of things like prayin, do push ups, sit ups n other exercises to keep me tired so i wont hav 2 do it can any1 else plz help with tis problemo?
Hey bro... check out this link to MedHelp. I heard about this study last year. It's findings are not conclusive yet, but it does look like it may be more factual than false.

Hopefully this will help you and encourage you not to be so down on yourself when you give in to temptation.

Here's the link http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

hey dude, the info i am going to give you is from extensive research done by me . i hope you find all your answers.

masturbation is overall a bad thing. masturbation kills your concentration and memory power. it weaken your eye sight, dark patches under eyes, and lose weight. sperms are nothing but HIGH RICH PROTEINS. so everytime you are masturbating, you are throwing out proteins, hence your body growth stops and maturity comes mentally and physically. a change is observered on face if one masturbates before the right age and the growing of brain cells stops after the 1st masturbation. hence 99% people are smart and score great grades when they are child and catch up easily than the adults or sexually active teenage. masturbation not only affects your eyes, but also hairs. so you are getting bald ad losing hair then think, you are masturbating more than your body can.

now talking about masturbation and religion. in Hindu (indian) mythology, conserving semen is the most difficult penance, and one who conserves his semen, gets a different glow on the face and a sharp memory, active body and clear thoughts and resistance to diseases and these are scientifically proved. masturbation is not at all a bad thing in any sense, neither scientifically nor spiritually, but one who exceeds the limit of it, has a pay a price for it... think about this... for everything goood, you need to pay a good price.. and you might have heard the famous quote, "there is no such thing as free lunch", you have to pay a price to get this pleasure and the price is getting dumb, bald, weak eye sight, loss in weight or sudden increase, losing the glow on the face , etc etc.

now , for people who are already doing it, it is really advisable to stop in early age, else its no use. and i must also tell you one thing, 30 days you need to control and then on 31 day you will be normal,faster , stronger and sharper. but these 30 days are the hardest and 1 out of 100 can completely pass 30 days without masturbating and having sex. keep yourself busy in job, study and be social. that will divert your mind.

moreover , if you want to puff yourself and build your body, masturbation is poison for you. after alll, you eat , exercise, build proteins and then you throw it...its no use, its not gonna help at all.. all you would be able to do is **** long that it, but not 6 pack abs or awesome shaped body.

the best method and never-failing method of stopping masturbation is doing YOGA.
i am a All India national champion and we were taught a special yoga for masturbators and the first thing we were taught before starting yoga was "not to masturbate".

so all you people who want to be bald, fat, or skinny, four eyed, tired, lazy , dull and dumb  then wake up its never too late... you can do it... i did it too !!!

and for all who wantt to be the same, please keep your hands in pants and enjoy ! ;)
if still anyone needs more info i can give... i have lot more stats and info but i am tired typing...
have fun guys..
You are saying that if you don't have sex then you need to have masterbations.  This tells you that your sexual impulse is dominating your rational thinking process.  You can be happy and healthy while depending on neither sex nor masterbation.  Why couldn't you think of this option?  Again, because you are enslaved by your sexual impulse.  Once you are enslaved by your sexual impulse, you are endentured (at least for this issue in your life) to the prince of the World namely Satan.  It takes years of discipline to be free from sexual impulse.  What kind of life's great achievements doesn't take years of discipline?  Then you will realize why God made sex enjoyable when you do it with your married spouse (opposite sex).  
I have been wanking it since the 3rd grade, roughly everyday. My longest no-wanking spell has been about 10 days. I don't buy in to any of the religious stuff. I only thought about cutting back when I started doing it more than once a day, and I also realized that it felt better if i did it only every other day. I just want to decide when to masturbate, rather than my penis telling me when to do it. My goal is to cut down to around twice a week, right now I am still getting used to every other day, then i'm going for every 3 days. If i was having sex with a girl, I wouldn't care if I was cumming 3 times a day, i just want to make orgasming something either with someone or to relieve the pressure.
I began masturbating in the 6th grade... it wasn't until my freshman year at college that I realized how I was letting my feelings and emotions control my actions.  I was a slave to my desires.  So I stopped... for 40 days.  Yeah it was difficult, but everytime I had the urge I just reminded myself that I wasn't going to let my desires control my actions... I have the choice; I'm not forced to masturbate, though sometimes i felt that way.  But when I looked at it that way it was easier for me to just say, "no body, you're not going to do it." After the 40 days I did it once, and I felt so childish and imature; like a teen confessing he still like to play with his sisters barbies.  I realized how stupid and imature it was.  Yeah, it's extremely difficult to get over, but you've just to put your desires in their place.  Don't be a slave to 'em.  If you don't want to masturbate, then just don't do it.  Easier said than done, i know, but dudes, if you don't have the discipline to control your own bodies, what else do you lack discipline in??
I am still a teenager and I masturbate regularly. I don't think there is a problem with it at all! Yes watching porn is bad, which is why I don't do it, and masturbating too much is bad as well, but I really think that there is nothing wrong with mastuabtion in itself. I masturbate every few days, it really depends on how I feel, sometimes I go a week without and sometimes I do it every day.
As for the whole religious thing I am a christian myself, and as far as I know there is only one verse in the Bible that maybe refers to masturbation. So I really don't think thats enough. If God really thought that masturbation was a sin he would have made it clearer in my opinion (there are several sexual related things that are specifically mentioned, masturbation is not one of them). And why on earth would we start producing sperm and have these sexual urges etc at such an early age if we were not supposed to releave ourselves?
Masturbation has had no bad effect on me at all. I do well in school, I don't feel tired all the time, my body is normal and I don't let it waste loads of time, so its not like I would become loads more productive if I stopped.
Quit if you want, but don't tell others that it is bad for them... it's quite natural and it really doesn't make you a slave (unless you do it too much etc). Research shows that it is good for a man to ejaculate regularly, its a natural thing.  
Maybe this website will help, it seems to have quite a lot of good info (and it has no ponographic images or anything) jackingworld.com
I managed to stop for just over 6 months from last december, and stopped looking at porn as well just because I felt I was getting dependent on the two. The first month and a bit was really difficult, but from then on it was actually got quite easy (partly saying to yourself well you've got this far, don't screw it up now), and actually made me feel a hell of a load better, mentally and physically, like I would wake up each morning with energy and no longer feeling tired, and also would feel a load better about my self.

After about 6 months some stuff was getting me down and I slipped back into it as a way of relaxing, but now wish I hadn't. I've got no problem that I didn't stop and never go back, but having gone back I feel like its taken over again. I've tried stopping again but always quit after at most 4 or 5 days, but am gonna try again from now. Really hope to get beyond the month point so it begins getting easier, but am not going to try and abstain completely, will have a tug at some times, but going to try and keep myself from getting back to how I am now.

Wish me luck.
cousin told me to  masturbate i tried it it iz fun but when readerz learn whats good and bad about masturbating. in my rapid healing foods book it says you hould realese it once a month for healty contractions. it messes with your prostate gland.  i stopped for 2 weeks for health ive been to the gym lift heavier weights when you stop this ******** when i masturbate then go gym you get a head ache it says in my book you get lower back pain feel tired and lazy and i cant lift heavy weights. you go weak and skiny if you masturbate always. you need zinc and copper to have sperm  or buy italion tablets for big sperm shots fun fun fun.. but bad for you i suggest you masturbate once a month people and lived in england now am in pakistan living easy trying to stop for a body and health thank you!!!
for the new coming generation before they even know properly abt sex...they get to see porn...so its teaching children..too...i dont think its avoidable..its already become part of life for the younger generation teens....unlike older people....who started watching in the late 20 s or 30 s ... only proper thing is to teach proper habits....i dont think watching porn is addictive .its boring after watching too much.its just a habit which can be avoidable...
masturbation can speed-up aging, and almost all roots of it is not in a clean thinking, the first time you do it do you think clean or you don't feel guilt about it? or you just discovered how to do it? or friends told you to do it by malicious stories, in my opinion masturbation is not good though some medical doctors told us it's not bad, because they too have the same situation that is controlled by subconsciously enabled animal instinct, it is not the evolved state. that's why people today have no longer lifespan, because our body and mind has been corrupted, sex drive is the thing that made us not different from the animals, in a sense we say we are evolve but deep inside it is not, it is the veil that human can't get rid of, but i think it is possible, that's why the messiah told us "Be Holy" because we have that potential to get rid of it, it's just we allow ourselves to be controlled by it by reminding us the pleasure it gives when we do it, that's why we can't get away with it, combating to it is a waste of time and impossible but i am not hopeless, the scripture has the answers, if you want the true happiness it's not in the pleasure we get from that thing, it is only an illusion, a virtual reality, it is something behind the veil, in the total darkness there behind is the light, just believe, so good luck guys..

and btw have you ever wondered why X-rated have the symbol XXX though it says roman numeral number 30, in hebrew letter it is lamed probably was to *****, sting, incite, goad or teach representing a staff and etc.. and there it says only when your 18 years of age can enter or look at it.
is XXX a mask of 666? and add it 6+6+6 is = 18? and if you believe the book in a verse in revelation i forgot what chapter it is, it says its a number of man.

and in the book of Genesis, adam and eve has been tempted by the serpent that they will not die if they eat the fruit of that tree and ate the fruit of that tree and after they have eaten it, saw their nakedness and they are ashamed of it, then they were driven out in the garden of eden and they died. knowledge enabled man to distinguish good and evil.
and great men fell because of that thing, even angels, it is recorded in the holy books.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.