WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STOP MASTURBATING
as mentioned what happens if you just don't masturbate?

do your testies get bigger?

i have only ever had one wet dream and i have gone 4 weeks without a pull..... what happens if you just don't wank

does anyone not wank?

i usually do it at least twice a day
I fasted for three days only drinking water, first day was horrible I had intense cravings, my stomach hurt a bit the second day, but on the third day the pain went away and my body became so accustomed to not eating that once the 72 hours were up I wasn't that anxious to eat.

I noticed that the longer I fasted the sicker hot dog and other greasy foods looked and how much more delicious fruit and salad looked, which I didn't care for much before, but I was open to them
and they have better health benefits than greasy fried food

maybe it's the same for this..
you'll become more attracted to someone who you probably wouldn't before someone who would probably have much more benefits and fun times in the long run
Formula to stop maturbating

The first one month would be the hardest part...........but some how you will have to break your head and try not to think about it..........regular exercise could help you with that.......and hanging out with friends could also take your mind off masturbation.......after one or two months of effort you ll have complete control over masturbation..........then you should watch porn movies when ever you feel that your sexual tensions have built up........in order to relieve or blow of that tension, but at the same time don't masturbate............so practically watching porn would increase your chances of a wet dream, which i think is better than masturbation........so there you have it "The formula to stop masturbation".

how do i know this you might ask.................personal experience..............

i started masturbating when i was about 13 years old.........and i've always wanted to stop it..........because it always gave me this guilt feeling..............so no matter what i did i could not stop........but finally i found out this method.......at the age of 21..........and i had stop masturbating from 6/april/2009..............and right now its been........about 9 months and i have not masturbated ever since..........i go to the gym regularly and now i'm more healthy and confident!
Sexual arousal is a very powerful energy. It can be dissipated by masturbation or intercourse or it can be converted to mental energy by a simple technique.
When you feel that you are getting sexually arouse, do deep abdominal breathing (five inhalation and five exhalation) Even by this simple method your excitement will be controlled.
If this does not help, Inhale and exhale, while exhaling contract your lower able men (contracting, PC muscle, perineum, anus muscle, and navel) as long as you can hold. Do this three or four times. While doing this contraction, imagine that red light or white light emerging from your genitals,going to your brain through your spinal column. This will help to conserve your sexual energy and you are likely to be free from the habit and increase your mental energy. If you are somewhat successful with this technique you may want to go in more details of this technique.
You may search the word, Sat kriya, Mulbandh, (root lock), Uddian bandh Navel chakra lock) Vajroli kriya (kegel exercises) There are number of website on Tantric kriya which can help you in all sorts of sexual problems and enhance your life’s quality.
Another simple method to cool down all types of excitement including scare of you school examinations; Take an abdominal breath, tighten your whole body including your face and exhale smiling and relaxing the whole body.To learn this method, practice as many times as you can –per day. Whish you best of luck. This can transform you life
my masturbation addiction started at 14. after seeing "The Contest" episode of Seinfeld, I tried masturbation and was hooked. Once I discovered my fetish, I began masturbating to porn pics once I got home from school. 4 years later, I got my own laptop, moved on to videos, and my life was never the same. it reached the point where I would finish with college courses for the day and spend endless hours masturbating over and over. Its only been 3 days since I stopped and things arent changing 4 the better. My sleep has been constantly interrupted by nightmares and sexually vivid dreams after which I lay in bed tossing and turning as I fight the urge to masturbate. by the time I fall back asleep, its nearly morning and i go through the rest of the day extremely tired. I just wish the urge would leave    
I asked my MD about masturbation because my husband does it all the time--he is 61 and does it just about every day for hours--when ever I am out of the house or even out of the room, he does it.  My doctor said that absolutely NOTHING will happen if he stops masturbating--except he will feel uncomfortable, but nothing bad will happen.  He will not fill up with ejaculate and get sick or have something terrible happen to his body because he had no had an orgasm in about 3 or 4 months.  I think he is obsessed with it--we do have sex at least 3-4 times a week so he can not say he is deprived, etc.  My personal feeling is that if you WANT to masturbate--go for it, but if you feel COMPELLED to masturbate then you may want to seek help.  I sure wish my husband would.

Regards--
for the first time last night I went to sleep after only 5 minutes of laying in bed; only mildly feeling the urge to masturbate. I slept through the entire night.  While I still had a bad dream, it was less vivid than nights past and didnt interrupt my sleep. I feel mentally stronger and more confident with every night that I successfully weaken the power this habit has had over my life.  
I asked 2 MD's and a psychiatrist (also an MD) what happens if a man has no sex and does not masturbate.  Other than the "uncomfortable feelings" (and every man defines how he feels diferently) there is no medical/physical problem that will occur.  The semen/sperm does not build up (it is absorbed by the body) and the penis/testicles will not explode (even if you feel that way!!).  Yes, your penis and testicles will enlarge a bit, but that wwill go down af ter awhile, so do not be concerned.  You will live and probably feel so much better and stronger because you are not weak and giving in to your "urges" but are coming in tuned with your feelings and what you are really looking for from a sexual relationship--be it with yourself (which is fine) or with another person.  I suggest that a person who masturbates and/or has sex because he WANTS to and ENJOYS the feelings rather than is compelled to because of lack of control will feel more confident and stronger--like a "real man"!!!

On the same subject, I am interested from older men, over the years how does your sex drive come and go and how much time do you spend having sex and/or masturbating?  I am interested in men who are single and in relationships.

Thank you and best of luch to everyone.
hey guys im a young guy and i started watching porn about 1-2 years ago, ever since i feel like when i get home i have to jump on my labtop and go at it. i dont know why but ever since i started watching porn thats all i think about s*x s*x s*x
Hey guys im going to stop masturbating and wanking for atleast till i get maried, im 18 and 6 months now so wish me luck eigh :) , ill take some of ur advice into account ^^ gluck guys
The sexual energy is most powerful one. It is converted to mental energy, it will enhance your mental energy and help you in all the areas of your life. Conversion, in stead of suppression  works. If you learn kundalini yoga , you may succeed in mastering your sexual urges. There are number of websites on Kundalini yoga. You may visit, www.anmolmehta.com. It is linked with News letter and a blog. You will have to navigate extensively to find what you want as very comprehensive details are given on many mental, physical and spiritual as well as sexual problems. It is a hard work but very fruitful. If you get a master, it will be still betterI
I know from age of 13 to 65 Masturbating regularly has done no harm. It is fun for men and must use this act. It is better to use different style and keep change. Also different thoughts and imagination brings more happyness. JUST DO IT.
for evry action.there is an equal and opposite reaction.masturbation is a reaction from an internal action in form of a thought,energised by vision in form of mainly porn.i have been a porn addict/masturbation too.but i know dat if u can win inside,u will win outside.its stonger wen d mind is idle and when we bored.i belive and i have faith dat we can see a brighter day 4 dthose of us who see d necessity for a change cos there;s nothing like u being in control.we can ma brodas.luv u all.and im proud 2 be associated with u guys cos u shown character to even admit this ****.thumbs up y;all.
I have been goin fro about 2 weeks now. I even had sex and got my wife off and still held it in. Whohoo!  Take that! I want to put to the test the whole thing about it making your energy enhanced. You know. Like the Kung Fu Masters. Live life like one big extended release with very intentional  crescendos :-)
I'm 30 years old and a recovering masturbator. I had a real addiction to it, in that masturbation (and the last 6 years internet pornography & monkey spanking), completely replaced any sex life or relationships with the opposite sex (no, i'm not gay). It led me absolutely no where ( I was only having sex with myself when I was masturbating everyday). My life always stayed  the same, and it retarded my social skills. It depleted my energy, and my aspirations and goals, thus affecting my professional life significantly. It also killed me spiritually and developing any relationship with God. It also left me ALONE, as in I have very few friends now, but re-building relationships.

I returned to the Catholic faith (that I used to be a part of until I stopped going to church, because I know they do not condone masturbation or porn) 8 months ago, and since I have taken the Faith seriously and tried to live a CHASTE lifestyle, I have never felt better.
Sure, my life still *****, I still get depressed, angry, confused, sad, etc, but instead of running from those feelings by masturbating, I am dealing them. (Modern psycho-therapists would say I am a "sexual anorexic", but I don't believe living chaste is a bad thing, in my case.)

I have progressively had longer and longer periods of "sobriety" from masturbation. I never thought it was possible to be able to go so long without an orgasm, but it is. My balls did not explode, and I did not go insane. Quite the opposite, I became more sane than ever.

The urges and temptations DO lessen over time (I do still have urges, but less!) but the more you try to stop the better you feel. Even if you are not Catholic or Christian, I would say to TRY TRY to live chaste and celibate. It is worth it. And DO NOT look at Pornography, or think that it's ok to, it only fuels the lust, and will make you want to spank it. Porn is just toxic all around, (degrading) but that;'s another post, and to some a matter of opinion.

One last thing, you might look into a 12 step group like SAA or SCA (www.saa-recovery.org and www.sca-recovery.org ) if you have real difficulty stopping on your own, I go to 12 step meetings.
I did try saa-recovery.ogg and www.sca.org. Did no get the website.I shall try again.
Concentration on lofty ideals and complete devotion to higer self can help to abstain fron sex.Howerve, Kundalini yoga, do help to convert sexual energy into mental or spiritual enirgy. Taiust tiga  too helps in the similar manner.
Suppression does not work. It ends in wet dreams.
Dedication to the lofty ideals or some techniqe only can help.
Will you please write the address of website again.
Just a quick note to say hi! And It was plesant to read your goal.

I'm 49yrs, and like everyone need to do it few time during a week.

But the trick is to think about something that will put your mind up level :)

Here some good advice
#1 Read the bible, no seriously I do think It help put your mind into something new
#2 Well what I do is crave Documentary about Planet, Animal, Universe, planet, science etc mvgroup.org got a great free library
#3 and of course Avoid porn on the web lol

If you stop eventually your penis will be more tinny, like the painting of in the chapel 16 if I recall as the angel touch the hand of god.

Anyway KEEP ON ....It's always a good thing to see human trying to be more human and less animal

It's not easy, with all the junk we see today every second we see sex image....

Take care, Still work on myself but slowly lol
I am 22 years of age ... i have been watching porn since last 2 years....and  am addicted to it....i masturbate regularly.....and i dont have have control over it....many time i masturbate like 3 times a day.....i tried to control ...the max i could go without masturbation was 9 days.....but the problem is i cant concentrate on my studies if i try to control masturbating....i just cant ..... thats the main reason i masturbate...so that i can clear my mind for some time and study.....this habbit is making me dumb and lethargic......can any one help me
I am pretty sure eventually you will just have a wet dream if you stop ejaculating.
Hmmmm... This forum is very interesting on my part since I currently working on a 1-year-no-masturbate challenge.. I got this guilt because I'm a Christian (end of discussion! ^_^), and for the record, since I started masturbating, my longest interval was 1 week and my shortest is 30 minutes... Since then, I masturbate everyday, and I can't help doing it... Please! Help me! I can control my mind surprisingly easy when it comes to sexy, naked girls, but when "********" came into my mind, the next thing to do is to imagine that someone is doing it to me, followed by a sweaty and breath-taking masturbation.. I don't know, but maybe because of some videos I sneaked to (just about 30 secs. or shorter) when gay partners are sucking their partner's ****... I hate it! Because I think if someone will ask me to suck my penis, I won't resist and just put down my underwear, and hold that guy/girl's head, and start f***ing his/her mouth... Please help me to achieve my 1-year challenge.. Please give some advices and help me from my burden.. Thanks! By the way, I'm 19 year-old male (obviously) with only 4 1/2 **** (erected) :'(
There is no scientific or medical disadvantage of not ejaculating. Period. The prostate does not contain sperm, to whoever said the prostate will have a "build up."

The human body is designed to take care of itself without humans needing to tend to it. However, due to our modern day life styles, our psychological and physical needs have been altered to crave sex sex sex. Like I said earlier, there is no scientific proof that leaving the sperm in your testes will cause any health problem or pain - it is all mental. "Mind over matter" really plays its part in this one.

By the way boys, I am a fourth year medical student and spent a little more time on this subject than I wanted to. Stop trying to make excuses for making masturbation okay - it's your own sick pleasure. Period.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.