WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STOP MASTURBATING
as mentioned what happens if you just don't masturbate?

do your testies get bigger?

i have only ever had one wet dream and i have gone 4 weeks without a pull..... what happens if you just don't wank

does anyone not wank?

i usually do it at least twice a day
Through studies of medical and spirtual literature I came to the conclusion when I was 24, that masturbation does weaken you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  There is a lot of information out there that agrees with what I am saying and a lot that does not agree with what I am saying.  So how will you know the truth.  Stop masturbating for a minimum of 90 days and you will know that what I am saying is true with 100% certainty if not long before the 90 days.  I no longer masturbate.  Rather let me be more honest.  I am human and have a slip up once and a while--which means maybe once per 5 or 6 months.  Other than that I do not masturbate.  It took me years though to be able to develop this sexual discipline.  My advice.  Start with a 15 day goal the first time.  Then once you master that go to 30 days, then 60, and by then you will know what to do next.  Do not watch porn, or look at pictures of naked women though even if you are not masturbating or you will fail more than likely.  Everytime you have a lustful thought think of something else or make yourself do something you do not want to do like clean up, or do a push up, or ***** yourself with a needle and you will quickly master yourself.  Trust me you can get this handled.  I did, and I am far from being a naturally focused or disciplined person.  The crazy thing is when you stop masturbating you will develop strengh, focus, and discipline you never thought you had.  
I am a 21 yr old male and have been masturbating almost everyday since i am 12 yrs old, just because it feels good. I was born with a non descending testicle, meaning that i only have one that produces sperm. I have always considered myself as an impulsive person one that acts more on emotions then by reasons but after having researched i have begin to find out that it has been because of my routine masturbation and have seen info on this blog of the same though. I have read some things about how dopamine levels are affected by prolactin and its functions and what not, people should read on to this. I consider myself inmature, unrealistic and unfocused. like if i never developed any social skills unless if it was with alcohol. i have been slacking off and had some problems with addiction to adderall, dont know what to do with my future and always insecure and afraid of succes/failure, though i am kind of egoistic. I have been researching why I am the way i am i terms of my phisiology like not having a prominent adams apple, being tired all the time, having add and being depressed in terms of having the motivation of playing sports and excercising, i just never thought how immature i was until i dropped out of college after changing departments because i dont know what I like or whatever, i dont have a stable personality and im bipolar. I post this because i'd like to know if other people can correlate the same symptoms and i just decided i want to stop, i want to grow up im 21 yrs old and believe that this masturbating everyday ride took away from me the mental and emotional maturity and manliness that I could of have growing up. In fact, i submitted myself to a girl because i was so horny for her and was with her for 4 years for the sex and she wasnt that good of a girlfriend, couldnt hang out like id like no senior trip, and you know... so if you are not sure wether masturbation is right or wrong i believe it is relative to wether how it is or do you think it is affecting you. I will find out after a month abstinence or whatever. keep ya posted. -masturbation, to conquer or be conquered- PS i dont regret having learn to sex a women until she O's ;)
hi, im addicted to masturbation and porn for 4 yrs already and im 20 now. im regretting why i did not take efforts to stop it earlier as this addiction has really spoilt my youth life. socially, physically mentally. and now in college im not competent anymore like how i was in high school before i started all this.i strongly advice that everyone to stop masturbaion as i would create a better you. you will have more confidence, happiness and peace in life. anyone who has tried many thins and still couldnt stop, try candeocan.com. its website whic deals with the members online to help them get otu of their addiction. its a very new apporach as their help you to go to the root or cause of your addiction and help to rewire your brains. they do it so scientifically and it surely will help you as it is helping me.
My wife and I are in our mid 40s and have an 'open' marriage.  We have had this arrangement for almost 10 years now and enjoy the freedom we both feel with no regrets.  She is highly-sexed and needs to have sex many times a week.  I can go without it for a long time, with an occasional masturbation taking care of my needs.  My wife has a 'date' usually mid-week, on most Friday's and every Saturday night.  I prefer to stay at home and read a good book, rent a movie or surf the Internet and occasionally masturbate to illeviate sexual tension.  We both are happy in our own activities at this stage of our lives.  All our children are grown and have left the house and our neighbors do not know of our lifestyle.

Is anyone else in this situation and if so, how do you enjoy it while handling any 'issues' that may crop up?  Just curious.
hi im 22 and I really wanna stop but after a week i feel like a firefighter hose and I have to take out the fire.. i had toys and dolls even in highschool its been 10 years i cant stop i did it on the highway driving in the bathroom at church at my work in locked rooms in the attic right in my parents house in the living room if i thought i could wack fast enough within 2 mins i just beat it up and down like a freakiing hammer with a never ending nail like i am beating it to death I get turned on way too easy by any girl and im afraid porn has made me so horny that  didnt care i would even $%^# a guy just to get off cuz women werent around i beated off maybe 5x a day atleast cuz i was homeschooled i would beat off read a chapter then beat off then read a chapter i never wanted to leave the house just beat off and sleep eat to regain energy to do it again... now i go to the gym and i see girls in tight spandex and i want to beat off right their looking at them sometimes i have to leave cuz i want to go home in my and think of beating off to her or porn i quit drugs i did it for 5 yrs and it was even worst then but now my sin is beating my skin up and down until i explode! its like the sperm is a stress releiver but i quit smoking cuz i wanted to rely on god and I feel like i am not doing that cuz whenever i am stressed i beat it like a drunk guy beats his wife... ; ( oh yeah i been with 22 people and when i had a regular gf it helped i didnt do it as much but now i feel that women dont want me cuz i beat off like no tommorrow and they might think that is nasty or im a sick plz help
i just masterbated for my first time and it was in front of my girlfriend what do i do im 12
its crasy, bt u dont hv a choice u just find yourself doing it, i really need to stop please help its like i cant live without it.
Masturbation is a natural habit. Do it when there is a natural urge. Do not try to excite yourself bu unnatural means. Do not carry a burden of guilt of masturbation. Do not involve your girlfriend in your sexual activity is possible.Many start at seven or eight years. So do not worry. It is not abnormal. Take care of your general health.
hey, lets just say i want to be better at sex, so i masturbate 3 times a day just so my body gets used to ***-ing that often. so when i abstain for 1 day before sex, my body still prepare for 3 loads so do i get more *** when i have sex? does it work that way?
When you ejeculate, you use or energy. By over using any energy you deplete your strength. Intead of no.of times, count how much longer you could sustain an intercourse. Main target is to satisfy and get satisfaction.Excessove omdulgence will bring an end of your sexual creer much earlier.If sex is used wisely, it can promote your career and life without any problem. You receive natural strenth.Consider sex as a sacred power you have and use it wisely. Good luck.
i see... would that not instead train the strength you have since your body are used to  ejeculate 3 times a day? as in like training in running... sorry am to understand how our little brother works...
I use to masturbate a lot like most people. It became more of a habit  then anything. It annoyed me. So I was wanting to stop for a while now. The only reason I didn't is because I didn't know if it would cause me problems if I just stopped. Ive not done it for about two days now. I'm gonna stop if its possible. I don't want to be tied down anything like that.  Wish all those who are doing the same as me the best of luck. ^^
Yes skeleta muscle will increase in strength b by exercises but not soft muscles.
Everybody has their fair share of history...so do I. To those who are reading my post now, I m guessing you probably read the posts of those who posted before me. Stopping isn't easy. But, there are a few ways to experiment.

The first step:
is to recognise the problem in you. reality check: the truth is that all the urges you hav every experienced originates from your mind (you are the one who creates it). in reality, it is possible to stop this entire thing over night...but that only exists if u possess an extremely strong determination. The PROOF that this determination is something you do not possess, is the fact that you are in this forum seeking help (or reading my posts:-) ). in your case now, the only way out is to either acquire this determination miraculously (and prove me wrong), or to build up your resistance and self-esteem against these urges. So... thats about enough with the recognition of your problem..now...to tackle the main issue itself...

2nd step:
I m sure every single one of you hav experienced this before; the blood rushing to your head, a feeling that no rationale reason can knock you back to your senses, without a care in the world, running to the nearest toilet to relief yourself. during this period of running and tumbling and fumbling around [with yourself unfortunately... :-(  ], how about trying something new. ADMIT it. masturbating feels immature [in addition to all that guilt]. so the next time you feel an urge rising, run out of your house [ if it is convenient] or run to the nearest window...[ this isnt a lot to ask for...] and look out into the street, at the buildings, at the cars, at the vehicles. with each and every subject you look at, DO NOT AVOID THE TRUTH; that each and every one of those people you see, are leading perfectly normal lives unlike yourself with that horrible addiction of yours. now calm yourself down [let the guilt and reality set in; that you have this irritating problem to contend with, with which you hav invested so much time on , that yielded little or no satisfying results at all.] and picture yourself as the boundary between reality and the fantasy world. and as you are looking out of the window, facing reality, think of all the people you are indebted to...,your mom....,your dad,...your friends,...even your teachers...remember...each and everyone of them have placed their hopes and best wishes upon you. YOUR body does not ONLY belong to you...it belongs to them as well. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS... as long as someone cares about you, they become a stakeholder of your life too. but having said all that, you are like the chairman of your company[which is your body...]. you have absolute control over your company...however, you are answerable to the shareholders too [ your friends, parents and all who care for you]. in short,...don't let anyone down...whether they are aware of it or not...

step 3:
lastly, stopping is difficult...come on..don't bluff yourself any longer...no one said it would be easy. I m sure you have already read all the previous posts about fellow sufferers...don't worry...you are not an alien with a unique problem of your own...REMEMBER....YOU ARE NOT ALONE...many people face the same problem as you..., with each and everyone of them relentlessly trying their different methods to
solve this stupid problem. Nobody is asking you to sholder this problem alone. In fact, if u were able to, you wouldn't be here reading this post. sometimes, sharing the burden may ease the load as well. i KNOW it is difficult to share your problems with people who do not face such a situation. well I m not asking you to. the good thing about the internet is that it keeps people's identities anonymous. you can start off by sharing it here on this website, about all the mistakes you made, how long you lasted, the situation you face...etc. honestly, it is really encouraging when people actually reply to your posts. sometimes, the key to solving this problem may not lie in you, but in fact originate from someone else...as goes the old quote...you will never know until you try...so, start now, share your problems with someone else, keep them notified of your progress. if you have ever tried many times and failed, do not fret,...because, this time, it is different. Just believe me, yourself, and those you owe a living to

i wish everyone the best wishes for their future endeavors.....................................................man...it took me really long to write this post...you better appreciate it:)
uhhh im confused if masturbating 2x a day is bad for a 14 year old teenager like me, cant stop when i want to masturbate :(
Do not give much importance to the masturbation. Do it when you feel like it. Do not try to excite your self with unnatural means. You will come down to your actual healthy level. Worrying about it is more harmful. Consider the habit as normal.
http://gotothissite.org/Porn.aspx

For those who want to stop
Well i stopped masturbating for a couple of days went i went to the outback with all my family and i couldnt do it so on the way home in the car with at least 6 people i was absolutly DYING for a wank so i slipped my hand quietly into my pants and mastubated and i have been building up all that sexual tension after all those days and it only lasted about 30 seconds and i was soo relieved
I think masterbation kills normal relationships. I also think it promotes depression . The longest I have given up for is Two weeks but that was many moons ago I felt much better after two weeks. I am going to try to break my record starting now my target is at lest one mth. Wish me luck
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.