WILL ZINC INCREASE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS?
HELLO WILL ZINC INCREASE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS I WAS DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND WAS READING SOME ARTICLES ON ZINC AND IT SAID THAT ZINC CAN SUBSTANCIALLY INCREASE TESTOSTERONE AND IF SO HOW MUCH CAN ZINC INCREASE TESTOSTERONE WHAT PERCENTAGE. ANYONES OPINION WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANK YOU
just  curious, why are you needing to increase testosterone ? l.e.
I NEED TO INCREASE TESTOSTERONE BECAUSE MINE IS LOW.
Here is a site that will help you. Zinc levels are very important for testosterone levels.  You could try it with Maca root it will increase desire and and also possibly more steadable erections. But  with the Maca root you have to have regular prostrate checks.   http://www.advance-health.com/zinc  If your breasts are enlarged and you carry more weight than before it can be related to increased estrogen production which inturn blocks testosteron. Getting a balance its difficult but eating phyto estrogrens can reduce your estrogen in the body.  Good luck!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle