Warm sensations throughout my body
For the last month and a half I have experienced weird warm sensations all over my body. Sometimes it appears in my inner thighs, other times around my tailbone, and recently, around my testicles.

When I touch the areas of my body, it is hard to tell if the skin is warm. Almost feels normal. But I can feel the warmth in areas being affected.

All of this started after I cheated on my girlfriend. I had unprotected intercourse with a woman I did not know well and the next day I developed flu symptoms and I had the urgency to constantly urinate.

Long story short I had three STD tests and three HIV tests. All tests came back negative. One HIV test taken could detect early traces of the antibody soon after infection. But as mentioned, I was negative.

I was certain I was HIV positive. I had some symptoms. I drove myself crazy researching online for answers. After I found out that the advanced HIV test was negative, I thought I would feel better. But I didn't.

Besides the fear I was infected with HIV, I never told my girlfriend I cheated on her. And during this time, the stress levels at work were growing and continue to grow.

So what am I feeling? Was I infected with some strange bacteria or unknown disease?  I know there is something wrong, so how do I cure it?

Anyone else feel warm strange feelings in bodies?
slaytheday commented on photo
Aug 18
slaytheday commented on photo
Aug 18
slaytheday commented on photo
Aug 18
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle