Warm water feeling running down leg w/ burning sensation
Does anyone have an answer to the warm water feeling running down my right leg with a burning sensation?  It feels like someone took a pan of warm water and poured it on my leg under the knee cap.  It does not hurt just a little uncomfortable.  A burning sensation goes with it.  There is no redness, swelling or tenderness. thanks, I do not like going to the dr. but if it continues I will seek medical advice.
Sorry I posted this in men's health!  I did not mean too
Is this on the inside of the leg or the outside.  Outside may be a sciatic nerve issue, but you should go talk with your doctor.  Some things left unattended are irreversible.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.