Men's Health Community
Warming sensation on leg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Warming sensation on leg

For about two weeks now I have had a periodic warm sensation on my right leg on outer side of shin area from halfway down from knee to my ankle.  At first I thought it was something warm touching my leg, but nothing was, leg feels just like other leg when I touch it with my hand.

I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and should be able to see him in a day or so.  I will be sure to post any findings.  

Elaine
I was getting these occasional warm sensations on my left leg, outer side of shin area, similar to what many others have described.  They were becoming more and more frequent, to the extent that sometimes they'd be of a few seconds duration more than once a minute.  I was worried that they would keep getting worse to the point it was permanent.  The other thing I experienced irregularly, maybe once every few days for just a few minutes, was a feeling that my right arm had a blood pressure cuff on it and that the veins in my forearm were "popping out".  The only pill I was taking was an ACE inhibitor for high blood pressure, and only 10 mg /day, but I asked my doctor if it could be causing it, and, because my hypertension was mild, he said he'd give me a drug holiday for two weeks.  
The symptoms were totally gone after 3 days, and it's been nearly two weeks now, so I think there's a definite correlation there.
I had warm sensation on the soles of my feet in the summer and sensation of cold/hot in the spine near the shoulder blade in winter. the symptoms were very mild and few and far between.This continued for 30 years.Now those symptoms are gone but new symptoms-feeling tightmess in my soles of both feet since last 3years. I was a smoker for 50 + years.Probably this must have caused the problem. there is no medicine or even diagnosis of this problem. Suggestion to any therapy will be appriciated.
I have been getting a warm sensation in my shin bone area of my right leg. It's has become more and more frequent. I feel it to see if my skin is hot to the touch, but it is not. It is not painful, just weird. Thought I'd see if anyone else had it before going to the docs. I sit at a desk all day. I recently started jogging/walking. I have no back pain, but from what I am reading, it could be a spinal thing.