Men's Health Community
Warts/moles in pubic area... with body rash
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Warts/moles in pubic area... with body rash

I've made appointments with a dermatologist and a urologist, but unfortunately I have to wait about a week to see them. My signs and symptoms are as follows: Looking down at my pubic area (more specifically within my pubic hair) there is a small group of 5 or so bumps, warts or moles to the left of my midline,  directly above the base of my penis, and I found one significantly smaller bump/ wart or mole on my scrotum. They do not itch, cause me pain or bleed and are strictly unattractive at this point. They've been there for a few months now so since they haven't gone away, I've decided to get checked out.

The second issue I'm having is that I have developed some sort of rash on my upper body in the last few days. I first noticed it as a patch near my right collar bone, and it has since showed up in a few spots on my chest, neck and belly. My first thought is that it's ringworm, but it doesn't itch at all. I haven't come into contact with anyone who has ringworm.  I can think that it may have come from a dirty bath towel.... or some sort of bedbug bite. I sleep with either boxer shorts or pajama pants on with no shirt, which could also be a possible cause.

Any sort of help would be much appreciated. Thanks