Men's Health Community
Weird holes below head of penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Weird holes below head of penis

Hello, I am 16 and I just noticed that below the head of my penis, right where the skin meets the head, there are two holes. I am also circumsized. The holes kind of look like they have been caused  by masturbation because they place where they are located is the part of the skin that gets pulled on. They seem like small pock marks and the skin just seems whiter inside of them. There is no puss or anything like that. I've never had sex before, just oral sex a few times. Should I be worried about this? Is it a serious skin condition? Or is it normal to have these?
Tags: penis
I have the same problem below the head of my penus like on the right side of my head
I have two little holes and when I look inside them there is just this white stuff
I have no clue what it is and I just clean it out and I'm so disgusted
What does this mean?? Is it normal?
this is Hypospadias guys.  google it and see what info you can find on it.