Weird very small growth on penis foreskin.
Hello everyone, this is hard to explain but I'll try my best. When I was a little kid I had a weird very small soft growth on my foreskin. It stuck out a little but laid flush with my foreskin. When i squeezed the skin around it, It lifted up and I could see a small white shaft which went just under the foreskin. Being a kid I messed around with it and it eventually pulled out. It was a white cylinder very small about 3/32" maybe. I'm now 20 and I just noticed I have another small one appearing on the side. Again I can squeeze it and it bulges outwards, and I see it lays just under the skin. There is no pain or discomfort. When I pulled the old one out I still have a little ridge where it use to be. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Hi D, Sounds like it could be a blind spot, and from what you said about the other one, that was as well.
Thats all I can think of.
Good Luck
When I was a teenager I had a couple of what you describe. I squeezed it and a white shaft thing came out. Think white head or pimple. They are a natural occurrence. A pore gets plugged and the shaft like pimple develops-- only this is on your penis.  Nothing to worry about. Today I am 58 years old, married and had kids---everything worked, so please relax.....you're fine
10356 commented on gma
Sep 22
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
hereoto is male Comment
Sep 18
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle