Well i will try this one more time since i never get an answer. Testicular problems
My father and I were talking about my low testosterone problem and I am 29 and i told him the dr said my testosterone was 219. I told him it was attributed to my one testicle. He was stunned he said one? I said yes . He said you had 2 when you were born and during your physicals. I told him as far as I can remember I have had one and thought I was born with one. So my question is the dr. felt around on my pelvis area and felt nothing. Where did the other one go. I know 29 is odd to find out that you had 2 at birth and one now but i assumed i was born with one and didn't really feel it was nessisary to ask anyone.  Can anyone relate to this what do I do lol. It is concerning yes but i picture one as being a hobo and up and leaving to ease mytroubledmind. I am very concerned.I guess when thenurse pressed onmy pelvis and there was no painis a good thing but I was worried when he said I had 2 atbirth and during diaper changes. But ever since i became a teen i can only remember having one. Sorry my space bar is messed up a bit ty for the comment
   May be you have to reconcile to the fact and live happily. You could check up with a doctor if the missing testes is retracted and anything to be done about it if found retracted. A working single testes will do for all practical purposes.
Solace
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle