Men's Health Community
What could the issue be?
About This Community:

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What could the issue be?

6 weeks ago I had protected sex, the day after I felt discomfort in my left testicle, soreness in the perineum ares, along with urethra spasms that are intermittent. I have not had any pain or burning when urinating and no discharge to date. I immediately went to urgent care where as a precaution they administered Zithromax and Rocephin. A few days later I went to a doctor located at my work because the symptoms had not subsided, and she conducted a Urine Analysis which came back negative, but she did administer ciprofloxacin as a precaution to a potential UTI. A week later the symtoms (symptoms) still did not subside and I had my primary care physician conduct an exam, blood tests, and a urine analysis with culture. Everything came back negative in terms of the blood test and UA analysis with culture, however he did find a marble size cyst on my left testicle. My primary care doctor did not administer any antibiotics or other drugs. The symptoms subsided for about two weeks and yesterday are now back after exercising and masturbating. As a result, I am seeing my doctor again today. Has anyone out there had discomfort due to a testicular cyst, interstitial cystitis, or epididymis which was occurring for no known reason or is not caused by an STD?
1 Comment
Blank
mycoplasma infection or anaerobic bacteria
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
remar commented on Watched a classic mov...
22 hrs ago
Blank
painofmasturbation joined this community
Welcome them!
Apr 19
176495_tn?1301284012
Blank
PromisedLand commented on PromisedLand's status
Apr 17
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle