What does *** smell like?

I am new to this forum and i hope i am posting the right question at the right place.

What does *** smell like? (My experience: like Bleach)

Is this something i should be concerned about or is it normal with men?

oh lord imagining that smell (not that its gross) and the vision of your "bisquick dough" i about gagged!! lol
thought a guy might as well chime in here.  My own is the only male ejaculate I have smelled, and I agree with the ladies here.  I swam a lot when I was younger, and the smell always reminded me of the smell of a recently cleaned indoor swimming pool... kind of a chlorine/bleach combination.  I have always wondered if that was typical of other guys as well, so I am glad you asked  :)  Now whether it has a comparable taste I cannot answer  LOL
smells like salt water to me.

Thanks Guys,

It does help. LOL

Another question to Guys, Is it normal for some of you guys who have a very high sex drive and want to *** like every second day?

In my case, 4 to 5 times a week is normal which i would like to reduce. So is there anything i can take that would reduce my urge like any herbals, food, pill etc.

Twice a week is not bad.
this is odd, but there is a tree (don't know what it's called)
but it has the same smell as the odor your talking about. as
teens, my friends and  i called it the "*** tree", but i'v heard
others call it the "bleach" tree.      helpfull?
                          h.
can i ask why you would want to slow down your sex life???? no remedies will take care of this as i know of, id say keep yourself busy if its some sort of problem.
well im not a dr. but yes it is normal. everyones sex drive is different. some are small and some are huge. whatever yours is is normal for you. the hard part will be finding a partner that is about the same level. but that can be worked out as well.
I commented in your other thread about this, but feeling the need to ejaculate every other day is NOT abnormally high.  Plenty of guys feel the need to ejaculate daily or even more often.  I'm sorry to say, Ameer, but as much as you are trying to find something wrong, I am afraid you are perfectly normal.
We have "*** trees" here in CA. They have these big brown pods that fall off of them and they do smell.
As far as your sex drive goes...sounds normal to me. Go with it & enjoy!
east coast, and the cali guy is right on the money.
i hate the dam things myself, they stink in the hot humid summers here ! l.e. or for you     k.n.

Good question: My reason,

I always believe in a balanced life and i think that way its more sustainable. Sex to me is just a small part of the whole game though crucial.

Anyways, In my opinion its not normal to have that high sex drive and am just curious to know if there are other guys and how do they manage it.

Also to figure out if thats normal with other guys too or i need to see a Dr.

they smell B A D  , you ain't missin nothin !         l.e. (md)
I always reakon it smells a bit like freshly cut tomatoes !!! But the bleachy smell you indicated sounds rather normal. As long as it isn't offensive, it's probably fine!
mmmmmmm TASTES LIKE CHICKEN
in Portugal we call to that smell " codfish smell"
A related discussion, I don't care for the smells of intimacy so I do not like sex was started.
Paxiled commented on GMO CORN
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Feb 09
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
Feb 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle