What is considered porn?
Ok there has been quite a few questions being asked about erectile dysfunction due to porn. Well I've been going through that and I've been able to give up porn and masturbation for alittle while now. I usually would go awhile but then start again, then stop, then start. But now I've pretty condident in my ability to give it up.

Ok my problem now is what is considered porn? Like I've been able to stop watching actual intercourse for sometime now but I still find myself looking at some pictures(some naked, some not). Do those count? Also what about things like girls gone wild type things where there are naked women doing things, but no sex? Do they count? I really need to know because whenever I see anything that gets me sexually arroused, I feel guilty because I'm trying to avoid porn and porn like things because I feel thats a major cause of my erectile dysfunction/impotence. Thanks for all the help.
I think porn is basically considered anything to depict sexual intercourse or any material of a sexual nature.  Nude pictures, even without penetration, is still considered a form of pornography.  Can't stay away huh?  I can relate.  Porn can rip apart relationships, so learn to stay away!  Good luck.
Pornography is anything other than your partner that get you sexually aroused. Start filling your mind with other things. Volenteer at a nursing home or something!
anything that gets you sexually arroused? I was watching the food network today and there was this really hot girl with nice boobs(nice cleavage) and I got an erection. That cant be considered porn...

But that can cause psychological impotence, right? How do you get rid of this?
there is nothing wrong with being sexualy arroused it is perfectly natrual.you should not feel guilty for being human ! porn is any sexual material where people are naked and pictured in a sexual manner.
please try not to worry about the defination , what ever turns you on is normal for you and is what makes you perfectly individual !
but the problem is I only get sexually arroused to porn and not to real girls in real sexual situations.
Maybe you lack self confidence?
i dunno, maybe. I've been able to cut out hardcore porn...I just look at softcore stuff. I'm about to attempt to cut that off too, again.

Anyway, what else could be my problem? I never wake up with erections, I sometimes get spontaneous erections. I have problems getting hard erections with put in intmiate situations or when about to have sex. I've been taking some herbal supplements, they seem to help but I think I need to give up porn and maybe masturbation.
50-Year Cover-Up
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle